LTH Home

Otom (was: Moto 2.0?)

Otom (was: Moto 2.0?)
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Otom (was: Moto 2.0?)

- August 10th, 2007, 6:56 pm
    - August 10th, 2007, 6:56 pm Post #1 - August 10th, 2007, 6:56 pm
    Two of my girlfriends and I went to Otom on Wednesday night, and I do have to agree with Brian Z that the food experience was really underwhelming. The ambience is fabulous, with the communal table in the lounge, lit up by little votive candles truly eye-catching. The service was faultless. I mentioned very casually about my friend's recent birthday, and out comes a (complimentary) birthday dessert at the end of the meal. Our server was very solicitous, very knowledgeable, and very on point. The food was OK- my ceasar salad was ordinary and my friends' arugula and apple salads (they were very gracious in witholding the beef for the vegetarian girls) were underseasoned. I had the chicken potpie for an entree. The filling was luscious, with nicely cooked chicken and fettucini in a rich creamy sauce- but the crust was so salty, it was almost unedible. My friends both had the sea bass and the fish too was very salty. We indicated this unbelievable saltiness factor in the comment card we were given at the end of the meal. The dinner was very disappointing.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more