LTH Home

Best options around the baseball stadiums?

Best options around the baseball stadiums?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Best options around the baseball stadiums?

- April 24th, 2008, 4:04 pm
    - April 24th, 2008, 4:04 pm Post #1 - April 24th, 2008, 4:04 pm
    Amata wrote:jerobi, great report and excellent choices on your food stops.

We were at Comiskey (or whatever it's called now) last night. Yes, cheering for the Yankees -- and there were plenty of other Yankee caps and Jeter jerseys all around us.

By the way, what happened to the quality of the food there? The brats Antonius and I had were Wrigley-level bad... We drove home past an open Taqueria San Jose and might have stopped for a second, better, supper if we hadn't had a deeply asleep little boy in the back seat.

No problem. And as someone that spent some time reading up about the parks last week, I can tell you that the same food service company runs both parks and has no competition or local food vendors inside. It was recommended that we eat outside and I'm glad we did. Although the inflated stadium beer price was no shock, I was surprised by the beer options: MGD or Miller Lite. Or some premixed margaritas and mai tais. That's it.

It's a good thing they still let you bring in outside food! I have my doubts about the new Yankee Stadium continuing that policy when it opens next season.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more