LTH Home

Margie's Beef Reopens

Margie's Beef Reopens
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Margie's Beef Reopens

- August 11th, 2008, 2:57 pm
    - August 11th, 2008, 2:57 pm Post #1 - August 11th, 2008, 2:57 pm
    Da Beef wrote:I still finished the whole thing so it wasnt inedible just not worth getting again.

That's just how I felt. It's a shame because I remember Margie's beef being in the top tier.

stevez wrote:That polish looks to have some real possibilities.

Just so you know what you're getting into, I don't think the Polish is quite up to Wolfy's standards. The fries, though, are infinitely better. Plus they're included in the price ($3.33), making it a much better deal than Wolfy's (Polish with fries: $4.78).

gp60004 wrote:Any other places use the burger king bags?

I don't know but I find it amusing. There was a time that some hot dog stand (Jimmy's?) used airsickness bags. That was my favorite. And for a while the Max's at Ontario & Orleans wrapped the sandwiches in butter wrappers (the kind used for pound blocks).

stevez wrote:Jimmy's was for a while. They are now using bags from some chicken place that I have never heard of.

Above, I linked to an old post with a picture of the BK bags at Jimmy's. The folks at Jimmy's like to mix it up to keep things interesting. On August 1, I received my red hot in a BK Pokemon bag.

G Wiv wrote:Polish and fries look and sound terrific, can't wait to give Margie's a try.

I'll be curious to hear what you think. Even if people don't share my enthusiasm, it's another late-night grease option that's useful to know about. The hours I posted above (10am-7am) are correct but note that from 7pm to 7am the "dining room" is closed and it's drive thru service only.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more