LTH Home

Nha Hang Viet Nam - Vietnamese on Argyle

Nha Hang Viet Nam - Vietnamese on Argyle
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Nha Hang Viet Nam - Vietnamese on Argyle

- March 25th, 2012, 7:35 am
    - March 25th, 2012, 7:35 am Post #1 - March 25th, 2012, 7:35 am
    Another great meal was enjoyed by a group of LTHers on 3/15.

Happy LTHers at Nha Hang

I won't go into a lot of detail about the individual dishes, but here's a photo essay of what we had:

Woven Rice Cake with Grilled Sugar Cane Shrimp Cake

Lotus Root Salad

Duck Salad

Rare Beef Salad

Of the three similar salads we were served, the rare beef was easily my favorite. In fact, it's one of my favorite Vietnamese dishes in the city.

Roasted Quail with Watercress

Bun Cha Ca

Bun Bo Hue

Mi Quang

Beef Stir-Fried with Sour Mustard

These last two dishes were my least favorite of the night, and I think the reason I didn't like them as much as some of the other dishes had more to do with palate fatigue than the dishes themselves. Both were very bland compared to the other dishes we had, although the sour mustard stems packed a pickley punch and were quite good on their own.

Seeded Crackers

One of the real highlights at Nha Hang are the made in house shrimp crackers served with the salads posted above. These were a variation on a theme and included what appeared to be bene seeds. I'm not 100% sure which of the dishes these were supposed to accompany, but they were very good.

Water Spinach with Presered Bean Curd

Goat Hot Pot

This was truly an outstanding meal, but the real highlight of the night was LTH Forum's own version of The Glimmer Twins doing a stirring karaoke version of Don't Go Breaking My Heart. Love was in the air!

The Dynamic Duo
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide