LTH Home

Landbirds - "Asian" Wings in Logan Square

Landbirds - "Asian" Wings in Logan Square
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Landbirds - "Asian" Wings in Logan Square

Post #1 - December 5th, 2018, 4:41 pm
    Post #1 - December 5th, 2018, 4:41 pm Post #1 - December 5th, 2018, 4:41 pm
    After hearing raves about this new, small storefront from several people in the neighborhood, I decided to check it out. My order of 12 lollipopped wings, piping hot right out of the fryer and spiced to a level 3 of 4, were excellent. They were a bit sweet, nicely spiced and a wee bit funky, too. They were light and crispy on the outside and very juicy inside. Really nice stuff.

12 (well, 10 now :wink:) Spicy Wings

I met the owner, Eddie, who told me that they've been open since just before Thanksgiving. He also mentioned that their wings are never frozen. Right now the signage is not great but that should change soon. And for now, it's byo, as well.

Landbirds
    2532 N California
    (west side of California, just south of Logan)
    Chicago, IL 60647
    (773) 697-7107
    Why don't you take these profiteroles and put them up your shi'-ta-holes? --Jemaine & Bret

There's a horse loose in a hospital --JM

That don't impress me much --Shania Twain
  • Post #2 - December 8th, 2018, 10:33 pm
    Post #2 - December 8th, 2018, 10:33 pm Post #2 - December 8th, 2018, 10:33 pm
    I went for a second time today and I'd say they've gotten even better - particularly with regard to the highest heat level. Well-fried and juicy both times. This place is dangerous to have nearby.
  • Post #3 - December 9th, 2018, 4:12 pm
    Post #3 - December 9th, 2018, 4:12 pm Post #3 - December 9th, 2018, 4:12 pm
    As a long time Great Seas Chinese fan I'm jumping on the Landbirds bandwagon! Heat level #4 just right, crisp, juicy, delicious frenched drumettes.

Landbirds, Count me a Fan!

LandbirdsPost1.jpg Landbirds
    One minute to Wapner.
    Raymond Babbitt

Low & Slow
  • Post #4 - December 10th, 2018, 10:55 am
    Post #4 - December 10th, 2018, 10:55 am Post #4 - December 10th, 2018, 10:55 am
    On Saturday for my boyfriend's birthday we did a "wing crawl" through the area. First stop was D-Men, then on to Son of a Butcher and then Landbirds was the last stop. My favorite of the night was Landbirds. What's not to love? Spicy, Cruchy, Salty, Sweet! Don't get me wrong, the other 2 places also have great wings. Landbirds lolli-pop style put them over the edge. I can't wait to go back.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more