LTH Home

Indianapolis

Indianapolis
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • - January 2nd, 2014, 3:27 am
    - January 2nd, 2014, 3:27 am Post #31 - January 2nd, 2014, 3:27 am
    Bombay Bazaar: Pakistani food worth a 3 hour drive.

With the new year rolling in and everyone posting their best of 2013 lists, I got to thinking a bit about my favorite meals. I probably won't get together a top 10 list of my own, but if I did the lamb chops at Bombay Bazaar would definitely be my #1.

Despite the misleading name, it is a Pakistani grocery and butcher shop (always a good sign) with a small 2 table eating area in the rear. If you are familiar with the Indianapolis area, it probably comes as a surprise that the best Pakistani food you'll ever eat comes from Fishers, IN. I visit family in the area regularly, so I've been lucky enough to hit up this spot numerous times, and I can say the with the utmost confidence that this is a truly amazing food. Considering how amazing Khan is, I surprised I'm typing this... it is better than ANY Pakistani food I've ever had.

They are a butcher shop, so the meat will be the focus, goat and lamb in particular. My favorites have never disappointed: Biriyani, Channa Masala, Palak Gosht, keema (ground Lamb) naan, lamb chops.

Bombay Bazaar
    7247 Fishers Landing Dr
    Fishers, IN 46038
    Open daily until 8pm
    Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.

-Mark Twain

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more