LTH Home

Wells Brother's Pizza

Wells Brother's Pizza
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 4 of 4 
  • Post #91 - June 4th, 2019, 9:24 am
    Post #91 - June 4th, 2019, 9:24 am Post #91 - June 4th, 2019, 9:24 am
    Hi,

I am hog tying my family to Wells Brothers for pizza tonight. Yes, the $20 large single-topping pizza, pitcher of pop and garlic bread deal.

I plan to order the salad, too. They have a base price for the salad, then $x per person. It always seems to be a big salad, do people really add more servings to the salad. I ask now to avoid the eye roll from someone at the table.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #92 - June 4th, 2019, 10:36 am
    Post #92 - June 4th, 2019, 10:36 am Post #92 - June 4th, 2019, 10:36 am
    Cathy2 wrote: It always seems to be a big salad, do people really add more servings to the salad. I ask now to avoid the eye roll from someone at the table.

C2, it’s your birthday today. Live a little. Order all the salad you want!
    Happy Birthday!
    One minute to Wapner.
    Raymond Babbitt

Low & Slow
  • Post #93 - June 4th, 2019, 6:38 pm
    Post #93 - June 4th, 2019, 6:38 pm Post #93 - June 4th, 2019, 6:38 pm
    Hi,

We did order the Tuesday special: one large single ingredient pizza (We added more: sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion and pepper), garlic bread and pitcher of pop with one refill (or several small beers or a bottle of wine). Plus Buffalo wings, their pizza of the month (Mediterranean with feta, artichoke, tomato, olives, feta and a Balsamic drizzle), and their antipasto salad for four (we were five).

I remember the antipasto salad for two was big, but doubled up it was really, really big. Nobody had less than two servings and still half came home with us.

To my delight, my family liked it enough they agreed they could be easily persuaded to return. I live with practical people who consider an 80 mile round trip for pizza a bit much. Now they have experienced how wonderful cracker thin crust pizza can be, they are willing to take the dive again. Of course, only time will tell.

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #94 - June 10th, 2019, 5:24 am
    Post #94 - June 10th, 2019, 5:24 am Post #94 - June 10th, 2019, 5:24 am
    The Wednesday 1 or 2 topping pizza has gone from $10 to $12.
    The other $20 Specials remain the same.
    -Richard

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more