LTH Home

Today's Discovery

Today's Discovery
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 5 of 5 
  • Post #121 - November 10th, 2017, 8:34 pm
    Post #121 - November 10th, 2017, 8:34 pm Post #121 - November 10th, 2017, 8:34 pm
    Spurred on by G Wiv's post, I headed for Trader Joe's this afternoon. Got the stuffing-flavored potato chips, but also got the pumpkin-flavored corn chips and cornbread crisps -- so pretty much everything but the turkey.

All three are very tasty though the cornbread crisps are probably most dead-on as far as flavor. Really addictive. The pumpkin chips wisely (I think) added no sugar. Pumpkin flavor is good. The potato chips offer memories of the things that flavor stuffing. So very much a fun round of sampling.

It occurred to me that a fun thing to do with potato chips would be to crush them and use them to coat chicken for frying -- kind of having the stuffing on the outside.
    "All great change in America begins at the dinner table." Ronald Reagan

http://midwestmaize.wordpress.com
  • Post #122 - November 11th, 2017, 8:58 am
    Post #122 - November 11th, 2017, 8:58 am Post #122 - November 11th, 2017, 8:58 am
    Cynthia wrote:
    It occurred to me that a fun thing to do with potato chips would be to crush them and use them to coat chicken for frying -- kind of having the stuffing on the outside.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide