LTH Home

Today at Jewel

Today at Jewel
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Today at Jewel

Post #1 - June 8th, 2004, 4:30 pm
    Post #1 - June 8th, 2004, 4:30 pm Post #1 - June 8th, 2004, 4:30 pm
    Today at Jewel I noticed a display which announced that "Pup-peroni" now has returned to its "Original Great Flavor!" I have to admit, I am startled whenever I see something referring to the great taste of pet food, as I can't help but think of the person who has to try it, and with a dog's mentality ("Mmm... notes of rotted pigeon and mulch...")

Evidently, to judge by this, whatever new flavor Pup-peroni possessed was a debacle of New Coke proportions in the dog world, and so you can now be assured that your dog, or you if you drink a lot and munch them as a cheaper alternative to Slim Jims, will once again enjoy the original pepperoni flavor which we all know and love.

Here is the best link I could find for this. Why are the Pup-peroni people running a massive web-based campaign to announce this news, I ask you?

http://www.dupont.com/packaging/apsprint/ap0022.html
  • Post #2 - June 8th, 2004, 4:34 pm
    Post #2 - June 8th, 2004, 4:34 pm Post #2 - June 8th, 2004, 4:34 pm
    Mike G wrote: Why are the Pup-peroni people running a massive web-based campaign to announce this news, I ask you?

http://www.dupont.com/packaging/apsprint/ap0022.html

To provide income for advertising and copy writers? :wink:
    Bruce
    Plenipotentiary
    bruce@bdbbq.com

Raw meat should NOT have an ingredients list!!
  • Post #3 - June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm
    Post #3 - June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm Post #3 - June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm
    Whoops, that should have been why aren't the Pup-peroni people running such a campaign.
  • Post #4 - June 8th, 2004, 4:56 pm
    Post #4 - June 8th, 2004, 4:56 pm Post #4 - June 8th, 2004, 4:56 pm
    Mike G wrote:Whoops, that should have been why aren't the Pup-peroni people running such a campaign.

Ad and copy writers cost too much? :D
    Bruce
    Plenipotentiary
    bruce@bdbbq.com

Raw meat should NOT have an ingredients list!!

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more