LTH Home

Fresh International Market opening in Schaumburg

Fresh International Market opening in Schaumburg
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Fresh International Market opening in Schaumburg

Post #1 - September 12th, 2017, 12:24 pm
    Post #1 - September 12th, 2017, 12:24 pm Post #1 - September 12th, 2017, 12:24 pm
    Hi all,

Stopping in for coffee at the Starbucks at the corner of Higgins and Meacham in Schaumburg yesterday, I noticed a new sign up over the vacant Tile Shop that declared Fresh International Market would be moving into the space. Google has a couple of outside pictures related to the project, but I was unable to find a details such as an opening date.

https://g.co/kgs/RgM9xQ

This could be a welcome addition to that area of Schaumburg, as grocery options have been limited since Dominick's, in the same strip mall, closed.

Kim
  • Post #2 - September 12th, 2017, 12:35 pm
    Post #2 - September 12th, 2017, 12:35 pm Post #2 - September 12th, 2017, 12:35 pm
    If it's related to this "Fresh International Market" in Champaign, it looks like it could have a pretty exciting selection. And food court!

https://www.yelp.com/biz/fresh-international-market-champaign
  • Post #3 - September 18th, 2017, 11:49 am
    Post #3 - September 18th, 2017, 11:49 am Post #3 - September 18th, 2017, 11:49 am
    Kim3 wrote: I noticed a new sign up over the vacant Tile Shop that declared Fresh International Market would be moving into the space. Google has a couple of outside pictures related to the project, but I was unable to find a details such as an opening date.
    I stopped by today hoping it might be open but it is not.

A possible bad omen is there isn't any exterior signage up anymore. There is still a sign on the inside of a front window but not on the exterior.
    I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be.
  • Post #4 - October 17th, 2017, 1:12 pm
    Post #4 - October 17th, 2017, 1:12 pm Post #4 - October 17th, 2017, 1:12 pm
    Sweet Willie wrote:A possible bad omen is there isn't any exterior signage up anymore. There is still a sign on the inside of a front window but not on the exterior.
    stopped by today, more bad omens, various notifications (FedEx & City of Schaumburg) posted to front doors, no activity inside. Bummed as this would likely be a very welcome addition to Schaumburg.
    I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be.
  • Post #5 - November 9th, 2017, 11:12 am
    Post #5 - November 9th, 2017, 11:12 am Post #5 - November 9th, 2017, 11:12 am
    Fresh International Market is planning on opening in 2018.
    Permits, constructions, and development take some time but we are coming as soon as we can!

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more