LTH Home

Rouxbe online cooking school?

Rouxbe online cooking school?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Rouxbe online cooking school?

Post #1 - February 19th, 2018, 11:47 pm
    Post #1 - February 19th, 2018, 11:47 pm Post #1 - February 19th, 2018, 11:47 pm
    Hi- I have been busy with other things, and so I haven't posted here much lately. I am again addicted to the Monopoly game again at Jewel, and each year, I ask myself why I am letting it take over my life. One of the prizes I have won so far this year is a free 2 month subscription to their online cooking school. Last year I won a couple of free online classes from the game, but I never signed up for the classes. Is anybody familiar with the cooking school. Are their classes worth taking? I haven't found any recent comments about the school. All of the posts are at least 9 years old. Apparently all they are giving away as part of the monopoly game is this two month subscription, and there is a limit of one per person. So far the only other things I have won have been a bottle of aspirin and a free bagel. Big deal. Thanks for any info, Nancy
  • Post #2 - February 20th, 2018, 3:44 am
    Post #2 - February 20th, 2018, 3:44 am Post #2 - February 20th, 2018, 3:44 am
    viewtopic.php?t=11759
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide