We're SideTour, a company featured in the NYTImes (http://nyti.ms/vuL2US
) that helps people discover their own city through unique experiences hosted by the city's best and undiscovered experts. We've had a lot of succes in New York and are now expanding to Chicago so we thought we'd drop a line here on the LTH Forums to possibly discover some of Chicago's hidden culinary talent.
Do give you an idea of the experiences that we help curate, here are some of our popular food/drink related Sidetours in NYC:
- Small-group culinary adventures with local personalities and chefs. (http://sdtr.co/QMpfE8
- Capturing the craft of pre-prohibition cocktails. (http://sdtr.co/KjqXGg
- Decoding wine's chemical makeup with a sommelier / chemist. (http://sdtr.co/MICgYm
- Incredible food experiences with Food Network stars. (http://sdtr.co/RqCp7n
- Gluten-free pizza making. (http://sdtr.co/KUtk0P
If you're passionate about food and drinks and love sharing that passion with others, we want to hear from you! Intrigued, but not sure what to host? Let us know! We're happy to help craft an experience based on your background and expertise.
If you are interested in more information on being a host at SideTour, please visit the SideTour Host Page for more information: http://sdtr.co/NAiF1tMods: If this post violates any forum rules with regards to job postings, kindly let us know. I looked around and couldn't find any information regarding this type of post.