LTH Home

Christopher Kimball at North Shore Center on 9/28

Christopher Kimball at North Shore Center on 9/28
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Christopher Kimball at North Shore Center on 9/28

Post #1 - August 3rd, 2017, 7:07 pm
    Post #1 - August 3rd, 2017, 7:07 pm Post #1 - August 3rd, 2017, 7:07 pm
    Hi- I was just on North Shore Center for the Performing Art's website, and I noticed that Christopher Kimball is going to be there on 9/28. There are lots of tickets available. For those people who want to spring for the most expensive tickets which are $95, that price includes a meet and greet with him after his show, and a copy of his latest cookbook, which he will sign for you. Does anybody know if they lower the price of the tickets a few days before hand? The tickets start at $45. Here is the link.
    http://www.northshorecenter.org/event/c ... r-kimball/

Hope this helps, Nancy
  • Post #2 - August 12th, 2017, 4:06 pm
    Post #2 - August 12th, 2017, 4:06 pm Post #2 - August 12th, 2017, 4:06 pm
    Oooh... I wonder if they give a break to subscribers? I'll ask...
    “Assuredly it is a great accomplishment to be a novelist, but it is no mediocre glory to be a cook.” -- Alexandre Dumas

"I give you Chicago. It is no London and Harvard. It is not Paris and buttermilk. It is American in every chitling and sparerib. It is alive from tail to snout." -- H.L. Mencken
  • Post #3 - August 12th, 2017, 4:36 pm
    Post #3 - August 12th, 2017, 4:36 pm Post #3 - August 12th, 2017, 4:36 pm
    Hi- I just looked on Goldstar, and they currently have reduced tickets for tomorrow for the Jewish play they are currently doing at North Shore, and so closer to the night Christopher Kimball is there, they might have reduced tickets too. They do charge a service fee for tickets purchased through Goldstar though. While I was on their site, I noticed that they have lawn seats half price for Ravinia for Monday for the Punch Brothers with Chris Thile. They are $13.50 for the lawn seats, but they charge a $4.25 service fee. Ravinia charges a $12 service fee if you purchase tickets by phone or off their website.

Chris Thile is going to be performing at North Shore this fall too, as is Garrison Keillor. I wish I could afford to go to all of the shows. Hope this helps, Nancy
  • Post #4 - September 3rd, 2017, 8:19 pm
    Post #4 - September 3rd, 2017, 8:19 pm Post #4 - September 3rd, 2017, 8:19 pm
    I just checked, and there are still tons of tickets available for Christopher Kimball. I highly suspect that you will be able to get half price tickets on Goldstar or some where else in a few weeks. Garrison is almost sold out though. There are only about 10 seats left. Hope this helps, Nancy

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more