LTH Home

LTH Forum Quotes & Logo Gallery

LTH Forum Quotes & Logo Gallery
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 3 of 3 
  • Post #61 - June 24th, 2011, 8:02 pm
    Post #61 - June 24th, 2011, 8:02 pm Post #61 - June 24th, 2011, 8:02 pm
    I have treasured the LTH Forum Quotations and the Logos. I have noticed that we haven't had a logo for a while, and the quotations do not seem to be changed as often as they had been. It seemed that Bruce (quotations) and Gary or Steve or Mike G (logos) were in charge (perhaps I am wrong). But if these worthies, having done excellent service, are on to other things, perhaps there will be new volunteers. Or were all of our logo designers hired by Google and all of our quote mavens hired by Zagats.

But I, for one, want them back.
    Toast, as every breakfaster knows, isn't really about the quality of the bread or how it's sliced or even the toaster. For man cannot live by toast alone. It's all about the butter. -- Adam Gopnik
  • Post #62 - March 19th, 2013, 9:56 am
    Post #62 - March 19th, 2013, 9:56 am Post #62 - March 19th, 2013, 9:56 am
    JoelF wrote:I'm no expert, but this stuff reminded me of a hoppy version of what's left in the water pan after a long cook on my Weber Smoky Mountain

Hey, thanks for the egoboo. In case you're wondering what it's in reference to, I mentioned in the original post that it's Maple Bacon Ale, by Rogue, honoring Voodoo Donut's classic longjohn.
    What is patriotism, but the love of good things we ate in our childhood?
    -- Lin Yutang
  • Post #63 - March 19th, 2013, 10:51 am
    Post #63 - March 19th, 2013, 10:51 am Post #63 - March 19th, 2013, 10:51 am
    JoelF wrote:
    JoelF wrote:I'm no expert, but this stuff reminded me of a hoppy version of what's left in the water pan after a long cook on my Weber Smoky Mountain

Hey, thanks for the egoboo. In case you're wondering what it's in reference to, I mentioned in the original post that it's Maple Bacon Ale, by Rogue, honoring Voodoo Donut's classic longjohn.

Sorry this got bumped so soon after it appeared. We wanted to let everyone know about the GNR announcement, which is why it happened. When I read that line of yours, I just burst out laughing.

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #64 - May 21st, 2013, 2:34 pm
    Post #64 - May 21st, 2013, 2:34 pm Post #64 - May 21st, 2013, 2:34 pm
    Have the most recent quotes been added to the list in the first post? If so, I cant find them.

Thanks, Will
  • Post #65 - May 21st, 2013, 3:02 pm
    Post #65 - May 21st, 2013, 3:02 pm Post #65 - May 21st, 2013, 3:02 pm
    WillG wrote:Have the most recent quotes been added to the list in the first post? If so, I cant find them.

Thanks, Will

Nope. I've just been changing them on the fly.

=R=
    Same planet, different world

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more