LTH Home

Three Floyds, Dark Lord Day

Three Floyds, Dark Lord Day
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • - November 13th, 2011, 11:53 am
    - November 13th, 2011, 11:53 am Post #301 - November 13th, 2011, 11:53 am
    abolt wrote:This event ( the anniversary party) was so bad it was comical. We stood in line for four hours outside before we got to the point where we got inside the gate. It was then about another hour to get inside to purchase the beer. It was a complete cluster fuck. I have never seen such a poorly run event. If the weather had not cooperated I don't know what people would have done. There were only two food trucks inside the gates, each with about an hour wait. Got our beer and got the hell out of there. Can emphatically say I will never attend another event at three floyds.

I agree and was completely disappointed with how the event was run. My friend and I got there just after 3:30 and were in line back by the 3 semis. It took over 3 hours to get beer and by the time we were done there was no food left. I thought FFF had their act together with the way that DLD was run this year, but apparently not. This reminded me of 2010 DLD.

I guess I was mistakenly under the impression that the only way to get on their grounds was to have a ticket, but they were letting anyone in.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more