LTH Home

Lunch Under $5 [List]

Lunch Under $5 [List]
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 5 of 6
  • Post #121 - January 4th, 2007, 11:13 pm
    Post #121 - January 4th, 2007, 11:13 pm Post #121 - January 4th, 2007, 11:13 pm
    35 cent wings on Tuesdays and 50 cent boneless wings on Thursdays at Buffalo Wild Wings. Not only do I say this because I work there, but when you're stuck working double shifts and HAVE to eat the food there so you don't pass out.... 8 boneless wings for $4.00 is a bargain ;)
  • Post #122 - January 5th, 2007, 9:50 am
    Post #122 - January 5th, 2007, 9:50 am Post #122 - January 5th, 2007, 9:50 am
    Another place to add for the just about 5 bucks menu:

Dengeos in Skokie, at Main and McCormick:

http://dengeos.com/menus/skmainmenu.asp

Pretty much all I ever have there is the Village Salad with a pita and I have an ice water, it's I think 5.80 inclucing tax.

Their village salad is huge. Chopped tomatoes, white onions, green pepper, cucumbers, two different kinds of Greek olives, huge chunk of good quality feta, and my FAVORITE greek anchovies that are the size of your index finger...and lots of them. Their house dressing comes on the side. this is the best salad I've ever had. I take the whole bowl and finely chop the feta and chop the anchovies up.
  • Post #123 - January 5th, 2007, 12:21 pm
    Post #123 - January 5th, 2007, 12:21 pm Post #123 - January 5th, 2007, 12:21 pm
    lk wrote:35 cent wings on Tuesdays and 50 cent boneless wings on Thursdays at Buffalo Wild Wings. Not only do I say this because I work there, but when you're stuck working double shifts and HAVE to eat the food there so you don't pass out.... 8 boneless wings for $4.00 is a bargain ;)

Interesting suggestion, lk... I'm actually trying to research a comfortable place for a party of ten (and probably more) to chow down on great wings next Friday night. Unfortunately, most bars are pretty crowded and difficult to manage when it comes to group seating. Any Friday specials, or special arrangements for medium-sized parties at BW2s? We're actually leaning away from Buffalo Joe's in Evanston -- and Hooters in general -- so that's why I'm askin'. Thanks.

--Dan
  • Post #124 - January 5th, 2007, 12:28 pm
    Post #124 - January 5th, 2007, 12:28 pm Post #124 - January 5th, 2007, 12:28 pm
    kenji wrote:Another place to add for the just about 5 bucks menu:

Dengeos in Skokie, at Main and McCormick:

http://dengeos.com/menus/skmainmenu.asp

Pretty much all I ever have there is the Village Salad with a pita and I have an ice water, it's I think 5.80 inclucing tax....

I don't think I've ever ordered Dengeos' salad, but I have had their gyros, burgers, kabobs, and Italian beef -- all quite serviceable at under five bucks apiece (if the online menu prices are still current, that is).

As for Kow Kow on Pratt and Cicero, I pass by there all the time and have never had the pleasure of eating there. I'll have to make it a point of stopping by for their won tons & pork special some time. Thanks for the recommendation, kenji!

--Dan
  • Post #125 - January 5th, 2007, 12:29 pm
    Post #125 - January 5th, 2007, 12:29 pm Post #125 - January 5th, 2007, 12:29 pm
    fastfoodsnob wrote:As for Kow Kow on Pratt and Cicero, I pass by there all the time and have never had the pleasure of eating there. I'll have to make it a point of stopping by for their won tons & pork special some time. Thanks for the recommendation, kenji!

Make sure to get the egg roll.
  • Post #126 - January 5th, 2007, 1:20 pm
    Post #126 - January 5th, 2007, 1:20 pm Post #126 - January 5th, 2007, 1:20 pm
    heck yeah!

The best egg roll I've ever eaten*.

*I've never had one of theirs to go...only enjoyed it in the dining room, so I can't speak for whether or not it travels well.....
  • Post #127 - January 5th, 2007, 1:25 pm
    Post #127 - January 5th, 2007, 1:25 pm Post #127 - January 5th, 2007, 1:25 pm
    After my meal there I came to the conclusion that the way to eat at Kow Kow is to pretend to be a doctor.

You sit down, look at the menu thoughtfully, and tell the waiter you're still thinking but you'd like an egg roll.

You eat the egg roll. You're just about to order when you pretend to get a call on your cellphone. You loudly shout into the phone "My God, not 30 cc's, 300 cc's, no wonder he's having a transcardial defarkification! Hurry, man! I'll be there as fast as I can!"

Then throw a couple of bucks on the table and go eat your main course somewhere else.
    Watch Sky Full of Bacon, the Chicago food HD podcast!
    New episode: Soil, Corn, Cows and Cheese
    Watch the Reader's James Beard Award-winning Key Ingredient here.
  • Post #128 - January 5th, 2007, 1:43 pm
    Post #128 - January 5th, 2007, 1:43 pm Post #128 - January 5th, 2007, 1:43 pm
    Mike G wrote:Then throw a couple of bucks on the table and go eat your main course somewhere else.

Screw that. Get a bowl of soup, the outstanding pork fried rice, and the Hong Kong Steak.

Then go call your doctor ;)

Best,
    Michael
  • Post #129 - January 5th, 2007, 1:52 pm
    Post #129 - January 5th, 2007, 1:52 pm Post #129 - January 5th, 2007, 1:52 pm
    eatchicago wrote:Get a bowl of soup, the outstanding pork fried rice, and the Hong Kong Steak.

Wow, that looks pretty good. It certainly looks better than the last Hong Kong Steak I ordered at Evergreen in Chinatown, two years ago. Truth be told, Kow Kow's Hong Kong Steak looks better than the prime bone-in rib eye steak I ordered last night at Rosebud Steakhouse. ;)

E.M.
  • Post #130 - January 5th, 2007, 2:00 pm
    Post #130 - January 5th, 2007, 2:00 pm Post #130 - January 5th, 2007, 2:00 pm
    3 Course Lunch at Kow Kow for under $5
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #131 - January 5th, 2007, 3:13 pm
    Post #131 - January 5th, 2007, 3:13 pm Post #131 - January 5th, 2007, 3:13 pm
    stevez wrote:3 Course Lunch at Kow Kow for under $5
    image of veggie soup
    image of fried rice and egg roll
    image of almond and fortune cookies
    image of that unbelievable total for the bill

Hold up a sec... so are you saying that five dollars nets you the soup (sans won tons), the fried rice 'n' roll, and the quintessential almond cookie -- with fortune -- every (week?)day for lunch?! I can't believe I drove past Kow Kow to get some Baja Fresh today. (Hey, I had free food-and-drink passes....) After seeing that cookie, I know that Kow Kow's lunch specials look to be very much in my near future. Thanks for the heads-up!

--Dan
  • Post #132 - January 5th, 2007, 3:17 pm
    Post #132 - January 5th, 2007, 3:17 pm Post #132 - January 5th, 2007, 3:17 pm
    fastfoodsnob wrote:I can't believe I drove past Kow Kow to get some Baja Fresh today. (Hey, I had free food-and-drink passes....)

Oh, and incidentally, Baja Fresh gave out a red coupon with my meal order today offering $2.00 off my next purchase of $5 or more, which would make one of those Ultimo Steak Burritos that much more palatable as an under-five-dollar meal. (The offer/coupon expires 1/31/07.) Fresh seems to taste a lot better to me during the lunch rush -- with steady turnover and lots of help in the kitchen -- so hopefully this is relevant for folks around the restaurants participating in Deerfield, La Grange, Lombard, Rolling Meadows, Wheaton, and, of course, Niles (where I got the coupon).

Cheers,
    Dan
  • Post #133 - January 5th, 2007, 3:46 pm
    Post #133 - January 5th, 2007, 3:46 pm Post #133 - January 5th, 2007, 3:46 pm
    fastfoodsnob wrote: I know that Kow Kow's lunch specials look to be very much in my near future. Thanks for the heads-up!

the person with the photos neglected to also photograph the never ending pot of oolong on the table and the free ice water that is never empty.
  • Post #134 - January 5th, 2007, 5:23 pm
    Post #134 - January 5th, 2007, 5:23 pm Post #134 - January 5th, 2007, 5:23 pm
    fastfoodsnob wrote:
    stevez wrote:3 Course Lunch at Kow Kow for under $5
    image of veggie soup
    image of fried rice and egg roll
    image of almond and fortune cookies
    image of that unbelievable total for the bill

Hold up a sec... so are you saying that five dollars nets you the soup (sans won tons), the fried rice 'n' roll, and the quintessential almond cookie -- with fortune -- every (week?)day for lunch?! I can't believe I drove past Kow Kow to get some Baja Fresh today. (Hey, I had free food-and-drink passes....) After seeing that cookie, I know that Kow Kow's lunch specials look to be very much in my near future. Thanks for the heads-up!

--Dan

Yes. I am saying that. In terms of the soup, you get your choice of won ton, hot & sour or vegetable. All are reasonably good but I'm particularly fond of Kow Kow's veggie soup, having grown up with it, so I always opt for that as my choice.
    Steve Z.

― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #135 - January 5th, 2007, 5:26 pm
    Post #135 - January 5th, 2007, 5:26 pm Post #135 - January 5th, 2007, 5:26 pm
    kenji wrote:the person with the photos neglected to also photograph the never ending pot of oolong on the table and the free ice water that is never empty.

Had I known the ice water was free, I would have asked for more. :twisted:
    Steve Z.

― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #136 - January 6th, 2007, 11:00 am
    Post #136 - January 6th, 2007, 11:00 am Post #136 - January 6th, 2007, 11:00 am
    Speaking of chicago water, I wonder if you work here what you can order for lunch?

google satellite map:

http://tinyurl.com/yy856v
  • Post #137 - January 6th, 2007, 12:44 pm
    Post #137 - January 6th, 2007, 12:44 pm Post #137 - January 6th, 2007, 12:44 pm
    kenji wrote:Speaking of chicago water, I wonder if you work here what you can order for lunch?

google satellite map:

http://tinyurl.com/yy856v

Lake perch? :twisted:
    Steve Z.

― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #138 - January 11th, 2007, 4:53 pm
    Post #138 - January 11th, 2007, 4:53 pm Post #138 - January 11th, 2007, 4:53 pm
    Normally when I'm down in the vicinity of UIC (and the great hospital district of Rush, Cook County, and you-know-who), I automatically make a beeline for Al's on Taylor or Ricobene's on 26th Street for some Italian beef, or to Jim's Original or Express Grill (official web site, anyone?) on Union by O'Brien Street (just south of Roosevelt and the highway -- that is, 90/94) when I'm in the mood for some Polish, as I was last weekend.

Today, however, I was inspired by this Hot Dougs thread, which went off on a tangent regarding the minimalist style of Polk & Western (with pics), which is located at -- you guessed it -- Polk & Western. Stopping by for a late lunch and parking in the 30-minute zone out front, I popped in and asked for a "spicy juicy Polish" for $2.75 and a 21 oz. soda for $1.65 -- so, a $4.40 total which became $4.81 after tax. There's also a combo for certain sausages where you get the dog, some fries, and a small drink for a bit over four dollars, but I was happy to go with the medium-sized drink as I was both hungry and thirsty by two o'clock or so.

No grilled onions were available, so I went onion-less (there were raw onions for you onion lovers out there) and stuck with the mustard, relish, and yellow peppers, a sporting match to the radiantly colored mustard. I was also pleased by the presence of Nehi sodas alongside the RC in the fountain dispenser (behind the counter), though my favored exotic grape and strawberry flavors were apparently in absence due to the choice of root beer and some other thing I didn't like (and can't remember right now). Nehi Orange was just my style, though. :)

A counter by the window was available for dining, but after a second's thought, decided to retire to my car and commence my consumption there. Didn't ask for ketchup with my fries, but they were decent enough to eat after downing the Polish and the peppers for the most part. The Polish itself wasn't as hot (temperature-wise) or as enormous as the one I had at Jim's Original -- where they've upped the price from $2.60 to $2.85 including tax along with Express Grill! -- but it was surprisingly filling for what was offered. I was tempted to go back in and order the hot dog (with fries) for a little over two dollars ($2.10 or so, I think it was) if I wanted the full under-$5 experience (at least, just counting the food alone), but I thought the better of it and saved any remaining stomach space for dinner. Maybe I'll have to try a couple dogs next week. ;)

Still satisfied,
    Dan
  • Post #139 - January 17th, 2007, 9:43 pm
    Post #139 - January 17th, 2007, 9:43 pm Post #139 - January 17th, 2007, 9:43 pm
    LTH,

Had lunch to day at Ghareeb Nawaz, for $3 I had my favorite version of halwa puri, three crisp, puffy fried breads, pickle, raita, chickpeas and halwa. With a cup of tea total came to $3.50.

An equally delicious deal at Ghareeb is the Thali, $4.50 for veggie, $5 with meat.

Ghareeb Nawaz Veggie Thali

Ghareeb Nawaz Thali w/meat

Sazerac's definitive Ghareeb Nawaz post may be foundhere

Enjoy,
    Gary

Ghareeb Nawaz
    2032 W. Devon, Chicago
    Chicago, IL
    773-761-5300.
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #140 - January 19th, 2007, 12:42 pm
    Post #140 - January 19th, 2007, 12:42 pm Post #140 - January 19th, 2007, 12:42 pm
    I stopped by Ghareeb Nawaz a month or two ago and sampled their chili chicken, which I found a bit too highly seasoned for my tastes. (This can be contrasted with the excellent chili chicken I had at Chopal Kabab & Steak, which was plenty hot and satisfying even at the "medium" level of spiciness requested.) The biryani sitting behind your Ghareeb Nawaz Thali w/meat pic, though, looks mighty fine. I gotta try it sometime!

Thanks for the pics, Gary,
    Dan
  • Post #141 - February 7th, 2007, 10:17 pm
    Post #141 - February 7th, 2007, 10:17 pm Post #141 - February 7th, 2007, 10:17 pm
    Another Loop lunch option for under $5, believe it or not, is Trotter's To Go Express. Since September, I have been going to the health club where TTGE is located about three times a week and had been grabbing their cold egg salad, regular salad, beet salad or chicken salad, which are all very good, but can be pricey. Recently, though, I have been getting their soups, a large of which is $4 plus tax. The soups are freshly made with fresh ingredients and have interesting combinations of flavors. Today's was Curry Cauliflower which was tasty, with the curry not being overpowering. I can also recommend the French Lentil, the Carrot Cardamon, and many others I can't remember (the soups are not listed on their menu online). They usually have a vegan option and a cream/chicken stock option. Also, it is my understanding that they have Clam Chowder on Fridays, but it always sells out before I get there. You can get a ciabatta or pretzel bread with the soup and the total, with tax, comes to $5.21.

Trotter's To Go Express
    Equinox Fitness
    200 West Monroe Street
    Street Level
    Chicago, Illinois 60606

Mon-Fri, 6 a.m.-8 p.m.

312 499-0640 phone
    We have the very best Embassy stuff.
  • Post #142 - February 16th, 2007, 1:33 am
    Post #142 - February 16th, 2007, 1:33 am Post #142 - February 16th, 2007, 1:33 am
    Finally acting on d4v3's recommendation from over three months ago, I made my way over to Big Buns & Pita for their $4 lunch special late yesterday afternoon. Free parking was found on one of the side streets (even with the current accumulation of snow), after which I ventured into the spartan Assyrian-themed, but boldly named, restaurant on Clark Street.

Here's d4v3's original description of the special:

d4v3 wrote:I love having Big Buns in the neighborhood, because there is something on the menu for everybody. There is a fairly good selection of vegetarian friendly dishes, as well as hot dogs, burgers, gyros and beefs for the kids or less adventurous eaters. They also have a $4 lunch special which includes soup, salad, rice and your choice of a Chicken or Kefta Kabob or Shawirma. Most of the entrees come with a small bowl of lentil soup, salad, torshi (pickled vegetables) and beets with a choice of rice or couscous. Some entrees also include a bowl of tomato/bean stew to pour over the rice. The menus have several coupons for free appetizers and such (including one for $5 off on a $30 order).

What I was first impressed with were the extended lunch-special hours: 11 A.M. to 4 P.M., if I recall correctly. Next was the satisfying lentil soup to start me off on this cold winter's day. I just wish I'd saved some to drink with and/or mix into the rice that came with the platter later (though the pickled veggies were a decent sour complement, regardless). The main course was split pretty evenly between the rice and the salad, the latter of which was served with a light Italian-style dressing. The salad was serviceable, but the kefta kabob I ordered was excellent: just the right amount of spices and still tender and juicy. I just wish I had more of it -- and more of the rice to go with that meat (and fill me up) as well.

So for $4.35 including tax, I had enjoyed a pretty decent meal (elements of which are pictured both here and here), and I could have left it at that, but I felt like I could squeeze something else from Clark St. in my tummy before taking off completely for the day. Naturally, I sought out the newly reopened Cafe Salamera a few doors down. The fried pork sandwich (Norky's Porky) was wonderfully over the top as I bit through tasty mouthfuls of just the right combination of fatty pork and habanero salsa (the hotter orange one). $5.45 for the Porky, $5.94 with tax -- credit cards accepted. See Gary's post here for older visuals of some of the more popular dishes there.

So, yeah... maybe I went over $5 for my total meal, but considering that this time-saving trip actually covered me for lunch and dinner (I'm still feeling its effects right now), the average cost of each meal actually remained below $5 apiece (pretax). Now that's value. :) (Also see the pineapple-accented tacos gringas at El Rey del Taco. :P Ask for 'em, as they might not be on the menu. Another day, perhaps...) Just watch the hours for Cafe Salamera; they can vary.

On to Harold's #44!

--Dan

Big Buns & Pita
    6649 N. Clark St.
    Chicago, IL 60626
    (773) 262-2000

Cafe Salamera
    6653 N. Clark St.
    Chicago, IL 60626
    (773) 764-7210

El Rey del Taco
    7104 N. Clark St.
    Chicago, IL 60626
    (773) 262-9411
  • Post #143 - February 16th, 2007, 5:23 pm
    Post #143 - February 16th, 2007, 5:23 pm Post #143 - February 16th, 2007, 5:23 pm
    a few more...

for the 'porcelain plate' crowd...

i'd recommend the 'noodle bowl... good chinese lunch special, priced at 4.50, with an ample supply of meat. for an extra fifty cents, you can get a tiny cup of soup and usually some sort of roll. located between luigi's and aloha hawiian b-bque. @ clark, near deming street.

then there's 'angelica's'... hearty polish food, done up with enough of a delicate touch (for 4.99), where one can actually go back to work. @ milwaukee, between belmont and pulaski intersections.

for the 'tear it up with my fingers bunch, there's...

the chicken hut. a half chicken, pit roasted, with a hearty side, fresh pita and a refillable fountain drink. all for 5.97. (i'm not much for chicken, but this is good chicken). @ the corner of broadway and belmont.

pete's pizza... two generous slices, overloaded with cheese, sausage and (slightly more than) a shimmer of grease. with a can of pop, under five bucks. available only between the hours of 11am and 2pm. it's hot and fresh, made mostly for the students at lane tech, hence the hours. @ the carryout door, in rear of parking lot on western, south of grace street.
  • Post #144 - February 16th, 2007, 5:33 pm
    Post #144 - February 16th, 2007, 5:33 pm Post #144 - February 16th, 2007, 5:33 pm
    jellobee wrote:pete's pizza... two generous slices, overloaded with cheese, sausage and (slightly more than) a shimmer of grease. with a can of pop, under five bucks. available only between the hours of 11am and 2pm. it's hot and fresh, made mostly for the students at lane tech, hence the hours. @ the carryout door, in rear of parking lot on western, south of grace street.

Good call, jellobee. Folks should be aware, however, that the dining room does not open until closer to dinnertime; hence, this is a carryout option only. Here's the spartan official web site, as well as the Google Maps link:

http://www.pizzapetes.com/
    http://www.google.com/maps?q=3737+N+Wes ... ,+IL+60618

--Dan

P.S. Here are more dining-room hours from Metromix:
    http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dini ... 5782.venue
  • Post #145 - February 16th, 2007, 6:08 pm
    Post #145 - February 16th, 2007, 6:08 pm Post #145 - February 16th, 2007, 6:08 pm
    funny thing about their 'dine in' pizza... had it several times and it always seemed just so-so and a'bit anemic in the toppings department.

the carry out slices, by comparison, appear to be 'engineered' with the extra caloric requirements, needed by growing teen age bodies, in mind.

their 'delivery' option, seems to fall, somewhere, in between the above two observations.

something else i've noticed, since their 'supparossa food group' takeover, their sauce recipe has changed.

anyhoo... since the topic was lunch under five bucks,(circa now 2007) - this place is, literally, a 'back door steal'.
  • Post #146 - February 16th, 2007, 6:20 pm
    Post #146 - February 16th, 2007, 6:20 pm Post #146 - February 16th, 2007, 6:20 pm
    jellobee wrote:funny thing about their 'dine in' pizza... had it several times and it always seemed just so-so and a'bit anemic in the toppings department.

the carry out slices, by comparison, appear to be 'engineered' with the extra caloric requirements, needed by growing teen age bodies, in mind.

their 'delivery' option, seems to fall, somewhere, in between the above two observations.

something else i've noticed, since their 'supparossa food group' takeover, their sauce recipe has changed.

While researching my last post, I came across other complaints concerning changes in the recipe lately. Here's what a former deliverer claimed on planet99.com:

used to love it (11/23/2006) wrote:Pete's used to be the best pizza in Chicago. After the Canale's sold it the recipes changed and quality has suffered. My friends and relatives used to come to Chicago and first thing we'd get a Pete's pizza. Sorry,but the changes haven't been for the better. I know ,I used to deliver for Pete's for several years.

I guess I'll have to stop by and see what's changed (if anything). While it's been a few years since I'd last been there, this oughtta be the first time I've had Pete's in my car -- if the pizza can still be considered its old self.

Hope the experience holds up,
    Dan
  • Post #147 - February 16th, 2007, 7:00 pm
    Post #147 - February 16th, 2007, 7:00 pm Post #147 - February 16th, 2007, 7:00 pm
    the 11- 2 carryout slices are still great, altho the sauce and crust has changed abit since their 'sellout'.' last ate there about a month ago.

while we're on western ave @ near grace st... check out 'crabby kim's bar' for a fantastic burger. thu special. near half a pound of fresh ground, charred to perfection, with fries, all for under four bucks.

to hold to gary's ' no bun,header edict'... remove bottom half of bun and place on bar stool for additional cushioning support and use the top half for sanitary wiping purposes.

order a coke and stay under five bucks... or hell - order a pitcher (or two, three, four of beer), and while away the afternoon.

pete's pizza... the only restaurant i ever got banned from - had to grow a moustache and goatee, to get back in.
  • Post #148 - February 19th, 2007, 9:01 am
    Post #148 - February 19th, 2007, 9:01 am Post #148 - February 19th, 2007, 9:01 am
    I sometimes go to Jewel-Osco for lunch. They have a pretty good deal on 2 pieces of Fried chicken and potato wedges for $2.99. Throw in a drink and your still under $5 which is a great value in my opinion.
  • Post #149 - March 13th, 2007, 1:03 pm
    Post #149 - March 13th, 2007, 1:03 pm Post #149 - March 13th, 2007, 1:03 pm
    Stopped at Spring World today for lunch. My friend and I were there early and had probably the first food of the day out of the kitchen. The food was absolutely delicious. The best $4 I've spent on food in a long time.
  • Post #150 - March 13th, 2008, 6:37 pm
    Post #150 - March 13th, 2008, 6:37 pm Post #150 - March 13th, 2008, 6:37 pm
    I have been a frequent visitor to El Mercado grocery and meat market in Wrigleyville for a few years now. Its a great little neighborhood corner grocery that has withstood the local development of every franchise out there and its one of a kind in the area. They specialize in Argentinian and different Latin groceries and when you walk in the first thing that hit's you is the smell of the fresh baked empanada's that sit on the counter. These little guys are a steal at a little over a dollar each. I'm partial to the Argentinian beef one's that come with ground beef mixed with onions, raisins, green olives and a slice of hard boiled egg, try finding anything this good on the McDollar menu. When you walk out the door you got three empanada's of choice and a pop for under five dollars. Great snack to bring in with you to a Cub's game.

El Mercado also has a butcher in the back offering fresh cut meats and the largest selection of bottled pop's and drinks from all sorts of Latin American country's that I have seen. One of my favorites is a canned pop simply called "watermelon" I have no idea about it because the label tells you nothing, it was my favorite pop to get from the long gone Bart's market that sat on Racine and Altgeld years ago.

Empanada's and "watermelon" pop sitting in my car, three 'nadas and a pop cost under $5

Bad picture...inside of a beef empanada.

El Mercado Grocery
    3767 N Southport
    (between Grace & Waveland)
    Chicago, IL 60613
    (773) 477-5020

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles