LTH Home

LTHer I presume?

LTHer I presume?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 2 
  • Post #31 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:19 pm
    Post #31 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:19 pm Post #31 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:19 pm
    Ramon wrote:Some sort of simple but stylized "LTH" would probably be best though. I would definitely purchase such and occasionally wear

Perhaps three diamonds, with or without LTH inside them. I made little "table cards" to mark LTH tables at events when people didn't know who they were meeting and kind of liked that design. In fact, I was recently going to suggest applying them to a baseball cap at the Cafe Press store.

Joe G.

"Whatever may be wrong with the world, at least it has some good things to eat." -- Cowboy Jack Clement
  • Post #32 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:28 pm
    Post #32 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:28 pm Post #32 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:28 pm
    germuska wrote:
    Ramon wrote:Some sort of simple but stylized "LTH" would probably be best though. I would definitely purchase such and occasionally wear

Perhaps three diamonds, with or without LTH inside them. I made little "table cards" to mark LTH tables at events when people didn't know who they were meeting and kind of liked that design. In fact, I was recently going to suggest applying them to a baseball cap at the Cafe Press store.

A smashing idea! :)

=R=
    Why don't you take these profiteroles and put them up your shi'-ta-holes? --Jemaine & Bret

There's a horse loose in a hospital --JM

That don't impress me much --Shania Twain
  • Post #33 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:39 pm
    Post #33 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:39 pm Post #33 - August 22nd, 2007, 4:39 pm
    germuska wrote:

What's not to like? This seems perfect! Should go equally well with Hammonds Chesterfield collar suits, my Dashikis and and GWIV's lacey little....oh well never mind. This gets a thumbs up from me.
    Lacking fins or tail
    The Gefilte fish
    swims with great difficulty.

Jewish haiku.
  • Post #34 - August 22nd, 2007, 7:15 pm
    Post #34 - August 22nd, 2007, 7:15 pm Post #34 - August 22nd, 2007, 7:15 pm
    I kind of like the secretive freemason quality of plain diamonds...

We could each research feasibility and discuss logistics at the picnic, no?
  • Post #35 - August 23rd, 2007, 6:30 pm
    Post #35 - August 23rd, 2007, 6:30 pm Post #35 - August 23rd, 2007, 6:30 pm
    Doesn't anybody make an eyeball taco pin?
    "Good stuff, Maynard." Dobie Gillis
  • Post #36 - December 23rd, 2007, 1:10 pm
    Post #36 - December 23rd, 2007, 1:10 pm Post #36 - December 23rd, 2007, 1:10 pm
    Any chance the forum would get small discreet pins made that people could wear on their lapels so they could recognize one another at eatings?

I notice there are T shirts etc, but some people don't wear t shirts and might find a pin more desireable. Pls advise.
    Toria

"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - As You Like It,
    W. Shakespeare
  • Post #37 - December 23rd, 2007, 3:13 pm
    Post #37 - December 23rd, 2007, 3:13 pm Post #37 - December 23rd, 2007, 3:13 pm
    oKAY I see others have the same idea. I like the harlequin pattern. Its small and discreet maybe it won't be so bad having a lapel pin like that. Yes I like the three small triangles with a mysterious symbolism. That appeals to me. After all, its Chicago here. Clean design elegant. Goes with the dashkiki and all manner of suits. Goes with black lace and velvet. What's not to like?
    Toria

"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - As You Like It,
    W. Shakespeare

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more