LTH Home

LTHForum 1,000-Recipe Potluck, June 22, Pilsen

LTHForum 1,000-Recipe Potluck, June 22, Pilsen
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 8 of 8 
  • Post #211 - June 30th, 2008, 3:06 pm
    Post #211 - June 30th, 2008, 3:06 pm Post #211 - June 30th, 2008, 3:06 pm
    Thanks, justjoan! I should have looked back in the thread. The frosting sounds delicious. I make this recipe (of my mother's, adapted from the old Gourmet vol. 1 cookbook) for Passover Seder, and thus the cake is served at the end of a verrry big and rich meal. But I am considering trying your whipped cream frosting on the torte--or on another cake. Normally I am not a marshmellow eater, and I have never cooked with them, but I assume here they are a form of sweetening. I'm also impressed that you could bake it in two 9" squares, which makes layering easy. I'm flattered that such an accomplished baker chose my recipe and hope you get to try it soon.

EvA
  • Post #212 - July 2nd, 2008, 10:39 am
    Post #212 - July 2nd, 2008, 10:39 am Post #212 - July 2nd, 2008, 10:39 am
    Thanks to everyone who posted about their cooking experiences. And thanks again to everyone who attended, especially those of you who braved other people's recipes that you've never attempted before!* I really appreciate the way people went along with this whole wacky idea.

Here is the complete Potluck menu with links to the original recipes, participants' cooking notes and photos (thanks, Ann and Ron!):

Ann Fisher Millionaire chicken (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    aschie30 YourPalWill's conchita pibil (notes) with very hot habanero salsa and Zuni Cafe's pickled red onions (photo by G Wiv)
    Cathy2 Rich 4's summer lemon soda, extramsg's brine method for homemade pastrami (notes, photos by ronnie_suburban: 1 2) and pasta with garlic-scape pesto (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Cookie Monster Bruce's butter cookie dough cobbler (blueberry peach) (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Cynthia Nubian okra casserole (photo by Ann Fisher, photo by ronnie_suburban)
    David Hammond Gravlax (photo by ronnie_suburban) and mustard (photo by G Wiv)
    EaterLover Panna cotta (photo by Ann Fisher, photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv)
    figjustin+figmolly sazerac's meen moilee (notes, photos by ronnie_suburban: 1 2), G Wiv's Peruvian spicy dip (notes), mignardises including fennel chocolate truffles (photo by ronnie_suburban), and Bean Boozled
    G Wiv crrush's cancha (photo by G Wiv) and Bridgestone's laxpudding (photos by ronnie_suburban: 1 2, photos by Mrs. Terrasini)
    gastro gnome Molly Stevens' butter-glazed radishes (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban) and LAZ's Derby Day salad (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Giles Low Country sardine dip, Barb Kelly's deviled eggs and 9-year-old cheddar (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Giovanna Keri's hog-apple baked beans (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    GreenFish LAZ's Moroccan sweet carrot slaw (notes) and soft drinks (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    helen Triple-cooked pork belly with preserved mustard ("five flower pork belly") (photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv) and rice
    jazzfood Erzsi's haluska (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv) and JoelF's wasabi deviled eggs (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    justjoan EvA's hazelnut torte with chocolate whipped cream frosting (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban)
    jygach Ramon's goi ga (notes, photos by ronnie_suburban: 1 2) and super chocolate brownies (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Kennyz Peppermint-Red Fire chip ice cream (photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv) and eatchicago-inspired pissaladiere (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv)
    LAZ City ham with Cathy2's glaze (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv), waderoberts' hominy casserole (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv) and pink drinks (Sharbat Rooh Afza, Vissinada Refreshment and strawberry spirits)
    Mhays Food desert Moros y Cristianos and meatloaf with masala curry sauce
    mhl Ice (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    nr706 Crown roast of kangaroo (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Octarine Toni G's marinated salmon (photo by ronnie_suburban) and beer
    ronnie_suburban Bridgestone's Swedish meatballs (notes, photo by G Wiv) and Kalamata olive dip (photo by G Wiv)
    stevez trixie-pea's mac and cheese (notes)
    tarte tatin Soft drinks (photo by ronnie_suburban)
    Terrasini+Mrs. Terrasini JeffB's chilaquiles en cazuela (photo by ronnie_suburban) and spicy cucumber
    thaiobsessed JoelF's nuea naam tok (notes, photo by ronnie_suburban)
    wustlmike Panela and molasses ice cream with candied bacon (photo by Ann Fisher, photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv), strawberry-balsamic gelato (photo by ronnie_suburban, photo by G Wiv) and semolina olive oil crackers Recipes not posted :(

Music playlist

* I'm also glad to see that tasting dishes at this event encouraged others to try some of these recipes afterwards. Of course, there are tons more recipes in the index, so if you start cooking now, you can have a repertoire of tested recipes to choose from for the next LTH potluck! :D

Edited to include later pix by G Wiv and Mrs. Terrasini. Thanks to both.
    Last edited by LAZ on July 8th, 2008, 4:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
  • Post #213 - July 2nd, 2008, 9:30 pm
    Post #213 - July 2nd, 2008, 9:30 pm Post #213 - July 2nd, 2008, 9:30 pm
    The wife finally had time to finish uploading her pictures. Just click on the link below to see more photos. Since so many people took pictures of the food, she took photos of the guests. Was nice seeing all of you. We hope to make it to another gathering soon.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sal.JCC/LTH1000RecipePotluck

Sal G
    Chi cerca trova.
  • Post #214 - July 2nd, 2008, 10:49 pm
    Post #214 - July 2nd, 2008, 10:49 pm Post #214 - July 2nd, 2008, 10:49 pm
    Sal, ronnie, thanks for posting the photos -- although I have to say that I noticed an usually large ratio of photos that included yours truly and I'm not exactly sure how that happened since I'm extremely camera-shy ... :O

Anyhow, I've been a little late in posting on this thread, but I wanted to offer my feedback on making LAZ's Sweet Moroccan Carrot Slaw.

First of all, I'm going to admit something extremely embarrassing. I've never used a food processor before. I've owned one for about three years, maybe (thank you, after-Thanksgiving sales), but have never, ever used it. I don't cook as much as I should, and when I do cook, my recipes are generally very simple and very well-traveled.

When the time came to try and figure out how to use it for this salad -- well, let's just say I wasted a lot of carrots trying to get the method down. Then I wasn't exactly sure I had the texture of the carrots right. I thought maybe the carrots were supposed to be cut a little thicker, but I couldn't figure out how my food processor could DO that. (A mandolin slicer, maybe, but I don't have one of those, and, well, the recipe didn't call for that.) My husband came home to me venting my frustrations and explained that I was doing it right and that the texture of the carrots was perfect for the slaw.

Well, after I figured that out, everything else was a breeze.

LAZ was definitely right -- it's very quick if you use a food processor. The dressing is so ridiculously simple, and I added a little bit of fresh grated ginger (another cooking first!) to the dressing -- don't know if you caught that zest in there. Then, yes, I substituted the pine nuts for slivered almonds, which I also prefer. The leaf lettuce really does give the bowl a nice garnish -- it would have looked rather plain without it. Oh, and no one at Jewel had ever heard of orange flower water (~sigh~) so I left it out. I probably could have gone to Williams-Sonoma or something, but as I am a last-minute person, there wasn't enough time for that.

The biggest downside to making it was cleaning my food processor later, because everything -- and I mean everything was coated in orange residue. I had to scrub out the plastic parts and still couldn't get it all out.

If I were to make it again, I'd probably cut the recipe in half or more. You really don't need all that much - it goes a long way. It's really simple and quite tasty. I'm glad I got to make it.

I also actually ended up making the Derby Day salad for a party the day before, since I'd bought half the ingredients before I found out someone had already claimed it. That was fairly simple, overall as well -- the most complicated thing being the pecans you had to candy, which wasn't complicated at all. (Also: I noted that they didn't taste as "candied" as I had expected, either, but I liked that.) I did have to adjust a little bit on the dressing by adding a little more honey (I ... may have put in a touch too much bourbon. Um. I don't know) -- but overall, it turned out well. The salad was a hit and it looks extremely nice on the plate.

Oh: also, another strike against Jewel? The people in the produce told me that Bibb Lettuce and iceburg lettuce were the same thing. Um -- what? I was skeptical, but two people told me this. Yes, you were BOTH wrong.

FINALLY -- I just want to thank everyone for their participation and making the awesome (more ambitious) recipes. Everything I had was phenomenal. I tried a LOT of different things and, you guys, seriously. I can't wait for the picnic. It was wonderful. Great efforts by everyone!! Thanks for letting us come with the baby, too...
    -- Nora --
    "Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want." ~Gael Greene
  • Post #215 - July 2nd, 2008, 11:03 pm
    Post #215 - July 2nd, 2008, 11:03 pm Post #215 - July 2nd, 2008, 11:03 pm
    Oh, and no one at Jewel had ever heard of orange flower water (~sigh~) so I left it out. I probably could have gone to Williams-Sonoma or something, but as I am a last-minute person, there wasn't enough time for that.

Perhaps that explains why the orange flower water was marked down to $1.25 and sitting in the clearance bin this week at my Jewel. No one knew they had it.

And in the future, pretty much anywhere with the words "Fresh" or "Produce" in the name (Fresh Farms, EuroFresh, Garden Fresh, Produce World, Valli Produce) would have exotic ingredients, including orange flower water. No need to go to W-S for something so widely available from ethnic grocers.
    "All great change in America begins at the dinner table." Ronald Reagan

http://midwestmaize.wordpress.com
  • Post #216 - July 3rd, 2008, 7:55 am
    Post #216 - July 3rd, 2008, 7:55 am Post #216 - July 3rd, 2008, 7:55 am
    Terrasini wrote:The wife finally had time to finish uploading her pictures.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Sal.JCC/LTH1000RecipePotluck

Lovely artistic evocative. In particular the empty beer bottle, glass, panna cotta and mangosteen.
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #217 - July 3rd, 2008, 3:48 pm
    Post #217 - July 3rd, 2008, 3:48 pm Post #217 - July 3rd, 2008, 3:48 pm
    GreenFish wrote:I wanted to offer my feedback on making LAZ's Sweet Moroccan Carrot Slaw.

First of all, I'm going to admit something extremely embarrassing. I've never used a food processor before. I've owned one for about three years, maybe (thank you, after-Thanksgiving sales), but have never, ever used it. I don't cook as much as I should, and when I do cook, my recipes are generally very simple and very well-traveled.

When the time came to try and figure out how to use it for this salad -- well, let's just say I wasted a lot of carrots trying to get the method down. Then I wasn't exactly sure I had the texture of the carrots right. I thought maybe the carrots were supposed to be cut a little thicker, but I couldn't figure out how my food processor could DO that. (A mandolin slicer, maybe, but I don't have one of those, and, well, the recipe didn't call for that.) My husband came home to me venting my frustrations and explained that I was doing it right and that the texture of the carrots was perfect for the slaw.

Well, after I figured that out, everything else was a breeze.

LAZ was definitely right -- it's very quick if you use a food processor.

The texture was fine. I usually use either the regular shredding blade or the fine shredder for this salad. If you want to do a different cuts in your food processor, depending on what kind it is, you can buy additional blades. Besides the regular shredding blade that came with mine, I have a julienne blade, a french-fry cutter and a fine shredder.

I can't imagine being without my Cuisinart. I adore it. I just put all the parts on the top rack of the dishwasher to clean it.

By the way, the secret to getting the most out of a food processor is to keep it out on the counter. People who keep them stored away hardly ever use them. If I have to chop one onion, I probably will just use a knife, but if I have to chop two, I use the food processor.

GreenFish wrote:The dressing is so ridiculously simple, and I added a little bit of fresh grated ginger (another cooking first!) to the dressing -- don't know if you caught that zest in there. Then, yes, I substituted the pine nuts for slivered almonds, which I also prefer. The leaf lettuce really does give the bowl a nice garnish -- it would have looked rather plain without it. Oh, and no one at Jewel had ever heard of orange flower water (~sigh~) so I left it out. I probably could have gone to Williams-Sonoma or something, but as I am a last-minute person, there wasn't enough time for that.

I did notice that you'd used the suggested variations. I don't think that I'd use both orange-flower water and ginger, anyway, because the ginger would overpower the orange-flower water. Cynthia is right about where to get that -- anywhere with a good stock of Middle Eastern supplies should have it. Also, I know that Treasure Island stocks it. You also sometimes see it at better liquor stores.

By the way, fresh ginger can be stored indefinitely, tightly wrapped, in the freezer. Just grate off what you need while it's still frozen and return the rest to the freezer.

GreenFish wrote:I also actually ended up making the Derby Day salad for a party the day before, since I'd bought half the ingredients before I found out someone had already claimed it. That was fairly simple, overall as well -- the most complicated thing being the pecans you had to candy, which wasn't complicated at all. (Also: I noted that they didn't taste as "candied" as I had expected, either, but I liked that.)

There's a more conventional candied pecan recipe here, but I think those are too sweet for salad. Maybe I should call my version "sugar-toasted" or something like that.

GreenFish wrote:Oh: also, another strike against Jewel? The people in the produce told me that Bibb Lettuce and iceburg lettuce were the same thing. Um -- what? I was skeptical, but two people told me this. Yes, you were BOTH wrong.
    :D

They might know it as "Boston" lettuce, which is a slightly larger version of "butterhead" lettuce (the generic term for lettuces of that type).
  • Post #218 - July 5th, 2008, 11:26 am
    Post #218 - July 5th, 2008, 11:26 am Post #218 - July 5th, 2008, 11:26 am
    I am sorry that Mr. X and I had conflicting plans on June 22. I have followed this thread with great interest and have been impressed by the results. Hats off to everyone involved! I want to also thank LAZ for her tireless efforts in documenting and cross-documenting the recipes used (and, of course, for the recipe index)!
    -Mary
  • Post #219 - July 5th, 2008, 10:16 pm
    Post #219 - July 5th, 2008, 10:16 pm Post #219 - July 5th, 2008, 10:16 pm
    Sorry I couldn't make it -- it looks like it was a wonderful time, but I had to be on the way to Boston. Glad to see a couple of my recipes made it to the fest, and more photogenically than I usually make them!

I'm thinking this year's deviled eggs might be blue cheese and bacon (bacon only on some of them, for the vegetarians/kosher keepers), wrap in a lettuce leaf and you almost have a once-bite Cobb Salad.
    What is patriotism, but the love of good things we ate in our childhood?
    -- Lin Yutang
  • Post #220 - July 6th, 2008, 9:29 am
    Post #220 - July 6th, 2008, 9:29 am Post #220 - July 6th, 2008, 9:29 am
    LTH,

Fond memories of the 1000 - Recipe event are still strong, so I thought I'd post a few additional pictures.

Wustlmike Panela and molasses ice cream with candied bacon and strawberry-balsamic gelato

LAZ City ham with Cathy2's glaze

Foreground, Ronnie_Suburban Kalamata olive dip, G Wiv Crrush's cancha

Jazzfood w/ Erzsi's haluska

Stevez Trixie-Pea's mac and cheese

Ronnie_Suburban Bridgestone's Swedish meatballs

David Hammond Gravlax and mustard

Aschie30 YourPalWill's conchita pibil

Kennyz Peppermint-Red Fire chip ice cream

Helen and Felix Triple-cooked pork belly

KennyZ Eatchicago-inspired Pissaladi

David 'Exploding Cigar' Hammond wRacilla

Cathy2 carving

Ronnie_Suburban in a relaxed moment

MsWiv, Hammond, LAZ

Steve Z, LAZ

Mr. GreenFish and Baby GreenFish

EaterLover (R) and guests

Cynthia

Vicky C, sister of Jazzfood

Giovanna

KennyZ and fiance

Jason, husband of MHays, hardest working man at the party

Enjoy,
    Gary
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #221 - July 6th, 2008, 6:08 pm
    Post #221 - July 6th, 2008, 6:08 pm Post #221 - July 6th, 2008, 6:08 pm
    Beautiful recap, Gary. My favorite is the picture of a very sassy Nora eyeing Jazzfood's haluska.
  • Post #222 - July 8th, 2008, 8:17 pm
    Post #222 - July 8th, 2008, 8:17 pm Post #222 - July 8th, 2008, 8:17 pm
    Santander wrote:Beautiful recap, Gary. My favorite is the picture of a very sassy Nora eyeing Jazzfood's haluska.

I just want to say that I can attest to having no idea that picture was being taken! But yes, I was probably eying the food coming out because I remember being starving when I was in line there.

Great pictures, thanks for posting them!
    -- Nora --
    "Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want." ~Gael Greene
  • Post #223 - August 7th, 2008, 3:12 pm
    Post #223 - August 7th, 2008, 3:12 pm Post #223 - August 7th, 2008, 3:12 pm
    I thought I'd post back to say that, as a result of this potluck, I've already worked several of the recipes featured that day into my repertoire:

For example:

The lemon-bourbon dressing from LAZ's Derby Day salad is now a staple.
    I have braised radishes in butter several times.
    I have made Red Velvet Cupcakes from fresh beets (fantastic recipe, by the way).
    I have made Moroccan carrot salad.

[As you can see, I'm pretty vegetable-focused right now. Thanks to the CSA box.]

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Post #224 - August 7th, 2008, 3:16 pm
    Post #224 - August 7th, 2008, 3:16 pm Post #224 - August 7th, 2008, 3:16 pm
    aschie30 wrote:
    I have made Red Velvet Cupcakes from fresh beets (fantastic recipe, by the way).

aschie30,

Unless I'm completely missing it, the linked recipe has canned beets, not fresh. Have you replaced the canned with fresh beets? How did you extract the color? Cooked in some way first? My fridge is overloaded with beets right now, so I'm definitely searching for creative ways to use 'em up. Thanks!

Kennyz
    Last edited by Kennyz on August 7th, 2008, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ...defended from strong temptations to social ambition by a still stronger taste for tripe and onions." Screwtape in The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

Fuckerberg on Food
  • Post #225 - August 7th, 2008, 3:19 pm
    Post #225 - August 7th, 2008, 3:19 pm Post #225 - August 7th, 2008, 3:19 pm
    Kennyz wrote:
    aschie30 wrote:

aschie30,

Unless I'm completely missing it, the linked recipe has canned beets, not fresh. Have you replaced the canned with fresh beets? Equal proportions? Cooked in some way first? Thanks!

Kennyz

Good point. I made the second RV Cake recipe listed on that link, except that I roasted red beets, peeled them, then pureed them in a food processor to give me about 1 to 1 1/2 cups. Then I proceeded with the recipe as stated.

A note about the color- it's reddish, not flaming red like RV cakes made with a bottle of food coloring. However, I notice that after you frost with cream cheese icing and the cupcakes sit, the red floats to the top, creating a red glow underneath the white frosting, which does look pretty cool.
    Last edited by aschie30 on August 7th, 2008, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Post #226 - August 7th, 2008, 3:21 pm
    Post #226 - August 7th, 2008, 3:21 pm Post #226 - August 7th, 2008, 3:21 pm
    sounds great, aschie30. I look forward to trying it this weekend.
    ...defended from strong temptations to social ambition by a still stronger taste for tripe and onions." Screwtape in The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

Fuckerberg on Food
  • Post #227 - August 8th, 2008, 1:11 am
    Post #227 - August 8th, 2008, 1:11 am Post #227 - August 8th, 2008, 1:11 am
    aschie30 wrote:I thought I'd post back to say that, as a result of this potluck, I've already worked several of the recipes featured that day into my repertoire:

For example:

Thanks for the report! I'm so gratified to read this (polishing fingernails on lapel...) , not only because several of these came from my posts -- including two of my very own personal recipes! -- but also because showcasing LTH recipes and encouraging people to cook them was my main impetus for suggesting the event.

I haven't played with those red velvet cake recipes for a long time, but I recall wondering whether it would be possible to intensify the color by allowing the beets more time in contact with the other ingredients. Maybe soaking the beets in the buttermilk a while?

Gratuitous trivia: Some Southerners claim that cream-cheese frosting is untraditional and make a cooked icing instead.

Cooked white icing for red velvet cake

1 cup whole milk
    3 tablespoons flour
    1 cup sugar
    1/2 pound solid margarine (not "spread") or 1 cup vegetable shortening, at room temperature
    1 tablespoon vanilla extract (use the clear kind for whitest icing)

Combine the milk and flour in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thick enough to coat a spoon. Place the saucepan in an ice bath and whisk until cooled.

With an electric mixer, beat the sugar and margarine until the sugar is well dissolved and the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the cooled milk mixture and vanilla. Continue beating at least 10 minutes until fluffy and spreadable. Frosts one cake.
  • Post #228 - August 8th, 2008, 7:02 am
    Post #228 - August 8th, 2008, 7:02 am Post #228 - August 8th, 2008, 7:02 am
    LAZ wrote:
    aschie30 wrote:I thought I'd post back to say that, as a result of this potluck, I've already worked several of the recipes featured that day into my repertoire:

For example:

Thanks for the report! I'm so gratified to read this (polishing fingernails on lapel...) , not only because several of these came from my posts -- including two of my very own personal recipes! -- but also because showcasing LTH recipes and encouraging people to cook them was my main impetus for suggesting the event.

I haven't played with those red velvet cake recipes for a long time, but I recall wondering whether it would be possible to intensify the color by allowing the beets more time in contact with the other ingredients. Maybe soaking the beets in the buttermilk a while?

Gratuitous trivia: Some Southerners claim that cream-cheese frosting is untraditional and make a cooked icing instead.

Cooked white icing for red velvet cake

1 cup whole milk
    3 tablespoons flour
    1 cup sugar
    1/2 pound solid margarine (not "spread") or 1 cup vegetable shortening, at room temperature
    1 tablespoon vanilla extract (use the clear kind for whitest icing)

Combine the milk and flour in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thick enough to coat a spoon. Place the saucepan in an ice bath and whisk until cooled.

With an electric mixer, beat the sugar and margarine until the sugar is well dissolved and the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the cooled milk mixture and vanilla. Continue beating at least 10 minutes until fluffy and spreadable. Frosts one cake.

Thanks LAZ - I am committed to retrying the Red Velvet Cake - now with a traditional frosting.

Jyoti
    Jyoti
    A meal, with bread and wine, shared with friends and family is among the most essential and important of all human rituals.
    Ruhlman
  • Post #229 - August 8th, 2008, 9:19 am
    Post #229 - August 8th, 2008, 9:19 am Post #229 - August 8th, 2008, 9:19 am
    jygach wrote:Thanks LAZ - I am committed to retrying the Red Velvet Cake - now with a traditional frosting.

Good luck. This icing is tricky. Sometimes it "curdles."
  • Post #230 - June 22nd, 2010, 11:12 am
    Post #230 - June 22nd, 2010, 11:12 am Post #230 - June 22nd, 2010, 11:12 am
    Is anyone else having trouble with the database? All I get are a lot of blue lines.
    I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert. ~ Jason Love

There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I write stuff.
  • Post #231 - June 22nd, 2010, 12:08 pm
    Post #231 - June 22nd, 2010, 12:08 pm Post #231 - June 22nd, 2010, 12:08 pm
    Hi,

If you are referring to LAZ's index, I just clicked over and everything looks fine.

Regards,
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways,
  • Post #232 - June 23rd, 2010, 8:10 am
    Post #232 - June 23rd, 2010, 8:10 am Post #232 - June 23rd, 2010, 8:10 am
    Ah, there it goes. What a difference a day makes!
    I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert. ~ Jason Love

There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I write stuff.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more