LTH Home

Ice Cream List

Ice Cream List
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 9
  • Post #31 - May 9th, 2005, 11:13 am
    Post #31 - May 9th, 2005, 11:13 am Post #31 - May 9th, 2005, 11:13 am
    What's the name of the little Italian place just off of Clark on Wrightwood. They sell pre-made containers of pertty good gelato. I always feel like I've stepped into a private club when I enter the place.
  • Post #32 - May 9th, 2005, 11:46 am
    Post #32 - May 9th, 2005, 11:46 am Post #32 - May 9th, 2005, 11:46 am
    Mike G wrote:I have been meaning to check out the Anna Held shop for eons, it could be the unknown survivor among old city ice cream counters. Or not, who knows. Anyway, if anyone has ever actually been there, tell us.

I've checked it out but never eaten there (either), but it is not actually old the way that Margies is old. Rather, it was built within the last 10 years or so--just designed to look ancient. Kinda like the one on Diversey and Pine Grove that lasted a few years.

Rob
    Think Yiddish, Dress British - Advice of Evil Ronnie to me.
  • Post #33 - May 9th, 2005, 1:22 pm
    Post #33 - May 9th, 2005, 1:22 pm Post #33 - May 9th, 2005, 1:22 pm
    The soda fountain has been around since 1927. The space used to be a pharmacy but the soda fountain was always there. It was closed for several years but the new owner took over the space (in the late 80's?) after she bought out the flower shop. I've read about it many times and waited for many a bus across the street, but never stopped in. Now I definitely have to check it out!
  • Post #34 - May 12th, 2005, 1:19 pm
    Post #34 - May 12th, 2005, 1:19 pm Post #34 - May 12th, 2005, 1:19 pm
    zim wrote:One place I've never been, but am curious about is:
    Capannari Ice Cream
    10 S Pine St
    Mt. Prospect
    (847) 392-2277
    http://www.capannaris.com

I was going by there at lunchtime recently and thought I would stop in, only to find out they don't open until 3 on weekdays. I sure hope they do a good business there; it's a weird location. (Could they make that downtown area any more pedestrian-unfriendly? I next thought of going to Sakura for lunch, but got so frustrated trying to cross the street that I gave up.)
  • Post #35 - May 12th, 2005, 3:50 pm
    Post #35 - May 12th, 2005, 3:50 pm Post #35 - May 12th, 2005, 3:50 pm
    So is it named for this Anna Held?

I guess it would be appropriate, given the stories about her bathing every day in milk...
    Watch Sky Full of Bacon, the Chicago food HD podcast!
    New episode: Soil, Corn, Cows and Cheese
    Watch the Reader's James Beard Award-winning Key Ingredient here.
  • Post #36 - May 12th, 2005, 4:14 pm
    Post #36 - May 12th, 2005, 4:14 pm Post #36 - May 12th, 2005, 4:14 pm
    No, it's named after this Anna Held:
    http://www.edgewaterhistory.org/articles/index.html?v02-1-4.html

But that's weird about the milk...
  • Post #37 - May 12th, 2005, 6:00 pm
    Post #37 - May 12th, 2005, 6:00 pm Post #37 - May 12th, 2005, 6:00 pm
    petit pois wrote:The soda fountain has been around since 1927. The space used to be a pharmacy but the soda fountain was always there. It was closed for several years but the new owner took over the space (in the late 80's?) after she bought out the flower shop. I've read about it many times and waited for many a bus across the street, but never stopped in. Now I definitely have to check it out!

I just realized that as a kid, I used to go to that drug store ice cream counter very regularly. My cousins lived at the corner of Kenmore and Hollywood before Hollywood was a 4 lane street (and Lake Shore Drive ended at Bryn Mawr). We used to ride our bikes all over the neighborhood and that was the place to go for a quick ice cream treat. There was also an Andies Candies on the corner of Sheridan and Bryn Mawr (the same people who now sell the green foil wrapped mints) that also served ice cream, but we would only go there for the chocolate. Thanks for stirring up a dusty memory.
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #38 - May 12th, 2005, 6:51 pm
    Post #38 - May 12th, 2005, 6:51 pm Post #38 - May 12th, 2005, 6:51 pm
    We tried to go to Bobtail last night. Failed. Couldn't find a place to park, got annoyed at the north side and gave up. We decided to try Canady's on South Wabash. The flavor selection is limited but the taramisu, coconut and raspberry are excellent. They all had that creamy gelato-ness; not custard, not soft serve but gelato. The raspberry had an especially intense flavor. I won't argue that it is "the best" gelato in the city, but it is the best I've had this ice cream season.

We also got four chocolates: Earl Grey, ginger, lemon cream and orange zest. The Earl Grey stood out. The smoky tea flavor combined perfectly with the dark chocolate. They make the candy there. It's a little expensive --$1.20 per piece -- but so much better than the usual mass produced chocolate flavored wax that one usually gets.

Canady Chocolatier
    824 S Wabash
  • Post #39 - May 12th, 2005, 8:55 pm
    Post #39 - May 12th, 2005, 8:55 pm Post #39 - May 12th, 2005, 8:55 pm
    toniRogersPark wrote:Dairy Star, on Devon just east of Lincoln, across the street from the Pizza Hut. Good frozen custard icecream.

Huh. Really? They have frozen custard at Dairy Star, not just regular
    ice-cream? Wow. Have seen it often, might even have stopped in a long
    time ago - but never knew that. Must stop in soon, they might be one of
    the few frozen custard spots anywhere north, right? (There isnt even a
    Culver's on the northside, I dont think - the closest one Ive been to is
    Arlington Heights).

c8w
  • Post #40 - May 12th, 2005, 9:37 pm
    Post #40 - May 12th, 2005, 9:37 pm Post #40 - May 12th, 2005, 9:37 pm
    There aren't any Culver's in chicago proper. The closest one to the Loop is, I believe, the one at approx 90th and Harlem. Not a short trek. edit: There's one opening up soon in Franklin Park, which will be very slightly closer to the loop than the bridgeview location.

However, there is Scooter's custard, at Belmont and (approximately) Ashland. It's well reviewed here, but I've never been. I don't know why not. I should probably remedy that.

See This thread for more, including, about 80% of the way down the page, a report on Scooter's. There have been others in the past, but that's the most recent.

edit: good lord, I don't believe I linked to the same thread as this post. sheesh. my brain isn't firing. anyway, on the first page of this thread is a mention of scooter's.
    Last edited by gleam on May 12th, 2005, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Ed Fisher
    my chicago food photos

RIP LTH.
  • Post #41 - May 12th, 2005, 9:44 pm
    Post #41 - May 12th, 2005, 9:44 pm Post #41 - May 12th, 2005, 9:44 pm
    High among the photos I've never managed to take and the posts I've never managed to write is a paean to Scooter's. After visiting the holy grail, Kopp's, a couple of times, I think Scooter's is actually better, at least the couple of percentage points less of butterfat seems the right amount to me and Scooter's vanilla flavoring is just a hair more natural, less chemical-y tasting. This is not to say that Kopp's isn't pretty wonderful, just that it is a very good thing or a very bad thing, depending on whether you're my kids or my cardiologist, that a place as terrific as Scooter's is within walking distance. I am not joking when I say that since they reopened six weeks ago or whatever, members of my family in some combination have probably been 15 times.

I had Culver's not too long ago. I like the burgers all right, pretty good for chain burgers. Custard? It's no Scooter's.
  • Post #42 - May 12th, 2005, 10:18 pm
    Post #42 - May 12th, 2005, 10:18 pm Post #42 - May 12th, 2005, 10:18 pm
    There aren't any Culver's in chicago proper. The closest one to the Loop is, I believe, the one at approx 90th and Harlem. Not a short trek. edit: There's one opening up soon in Franklin Park, which will be very slightly closer to the loop than the bridgeview location.

No, there arent - though I was referring more to the north burbs. There arent any
    Culvers in the near-North burbs either I dont think (and, before this bit about
    Dairy Star, I thought the only frozen-custard place period was Scooters).
    The nearest couple of Culvers Ive found are in Buffalo Grove and and
    in Arlington Heights (the Arlington Heights one opened only a year or so
    ago - actually stopped in there a couple days ago. My 2 choices for
    dessert when in that area nowadays are between Culver's custard and
    Johnnie's Lemon Ice - not bad choices at all).

However, there is Scooter's custard, at Belmont and (approximately) Ashland. It's well reviewed here, but I've never been. I don't know why not. I should probably remedy that.

Been there a couple of times - thats a bit of a trek from the North burbs too.
    If Dairy Star is nearly as good, that area is a whole lot more accessible
    IMHO - so must try them soonish.

c8w
  • Post #43 - May 12th, 2005, 10:31 pm
    Post #43 - May 12th, 2005, 10:31 pm Post #43 - May 12th, 2005, 10:31 pm
    High among the photos I've never managed to take and the posts I've never managed to write is a paean to Scooter's. After visiting the holy grail, Kopp's, a couple of times, I think Scooter's is actually better, at least the couple of percentage points less of butterfat seems the right amount to me and Scooter's vanilla flavoring is just a hair more natural, less chemical-y tasting. This is not to say that Kopp's isn't pretty wonderful, just that it is a very good thing or a very bad thing, depending on whether you're my kids or my cardiologist, that a place as terrific as Scooter's is within walking distance. I am not joking when I say that since they reopened six weeks ago or whatever, members of my family in some combination have probably been 15 times.

To each their own :-) Ive been to both Scooter's and Kopp's a few times, and
    I personally much prefer Kopp's - its just that much the richer and better to me,
    by a bit.

Been to Scooter's a couple of times, and while its good (no frozen custard
    can be less than good IMHO), I wasnt completely wowed by it. If I lived close
    to it, Id be there often too - but since I dont, Iam not usually particularly keen
    to make the trek down all that often. Last summer Id often be on the
    highway and see the exit - but it isnt right off the exit or anything, and one
    has to hunt for parking... and, given all that, I only ended up pulling off
    the highway and actually making the trek 2 or 3 times all summer. Which is
    really far less than it should be. (For example, if Iam even at about 55th South
    and close to the highway, I almost physically cant not visit Barbara Ann's,
    which is much more of a trek - though of course, thats not for custard :-)
    Kopp's to me is somewhat similar - if Iam in Milwaukee or nearby, I'll
    definitely make it to Kopps (a couple of times Ive been only in Racine, but
    have chosen to drive the extra 30 miles each way to the nearest Kopp's
    too - Iam not sure Id do *that* for Scooter's personally, for example).

None of which is to say Scooter's is less than good, of course - just that
    I personally dont think its as good as Kopp's. But then nothing in the
    world is, maybe (well, they say Ted Drewes in St Louis, but I havent
    tried it and so wont believe it until I do :-) Ive tried the famous Urbana
    place, cant recall the name now, and that wasnt as good as Kopp's
    either IMHO).

I had Culver's not too long ago. I like the burgers all right, pretty good for chain burgers. Custard? It's no Scooter's.

Probably agree - Culver's isnt a great custard IMHO, maybe not even as good as
    Scooter's. But it isnt bad, and if Iam in the vicinity I'll usually stop by, because
    its a decent enough custard IMHO. And some are better than others, of
    course (stopped at Culver's once somewhere in Wisconsin, just off the
    I-90 on the way back from Madison - and that was a much better custard
    that day than any Ive tried at Buffalo Grove or Arlington Heights IMHO, was
    very good indeed. Maybe because it was made from Contented Wisconsin
    Cows, I dont know :-)

c8w
  • Post #44 - May 12th, 2005, 10:51 pm
    Post #44 - May 12th, 2005, 10:51 pm Post #44 - May 12th, 2005, 10:51 pm
    c8w wrote:No, there arent - though I was referring more to the north burbs. There arent any

Shows how city-of-chicago-centric my thinking is :) Definitely right that there isn't much up by you, though.
    Ed Fisher
    my chicago food photos

RIP LTH.
  • Post #45 - May 13th, 2005, 10:11 am
    Post #45 - May 13th, 2005, 10:11 am Post #45 - May 13th, 2005, 10:11 am
    None of which is to say Scooter's is less than good, of course - just that
    I personally dont think its as good as Kopp's. But then nothing in the
    world is, maybe (well, they say Ted Drewes in St Louis, but I havent
    tried it and so wont believe it until I do Ive tried the famous Urbana
    place, cant recall the name now, and that wasnt as good as Kopp's
    either IMHO).

I agree whole-heartedly (albeit w/ coronary arteries somewhat clogged) with the assessment of Kopp's. I've been to Ted Drewes. It is fine, Scooter's fine, but it is not Kopp's. The custard at Scooter's and Drewes just does not have the transcendent creamy, fattiness of Kopp's. Some prefer that. I prefer assauling myself lipid bludgeon that is a scoop of Kopp's custard.

I do have an additional complaint about Scooters that has nothing to do with the quality ice cream. I HATE the way they serve their sundaes. The cups are to tall. Inevitably the warm toppings slip off the custard to the bottom of the cup where one cannot get at them until the end of the dessert. In effect the toppings cease to be toppings. It defeats the whole purpose of the sundae experience -- i.e. warm chocolate, caramel or whatever, juxtaposed against cold ice cream of a different flavor. At Scooter's one has to eat through the ice cream to get to the now cool clump of whatever at the bottom. Damn, that's frustrating. Now when I got there I just order plain custard or a shake.
  • Post #46 - May 13th, 2005, 5:35 pm
    Post #46 - May 13th, 2005, 5:35 pm Post #46 - May 13th, 2005, 5:35 pm
    That's all I gotta say (except mmmmmmmmmmmm the Butter burgers)
  • Post #47 - May 13th, 2005, 8:57 pm
    Post #47 - May 13th, 2005, 8:57 pm Post #47 - May 13th, 2005, 8:57 pm
    Haven't tried Scooters, but Ted Drewes was probably the best thing about living in St. Louis for a year. My brother worked for the Symphony there, and when he picked up Itzak Perlman at the airport, the man instructed him to go straight to Ted Drewes!
  • Post #48 - May 14th, 2005, 3:43 pm
    Post #48 - May 14th, 2005, 3:43 pm Post #48 - May 14th, 2005, 3:43 pm

That's what you see as you approach the Anna Held Flower Shop, Cafe and Soda Fountain in the historic, and historically pink, Edgewater Beach Apartments, sole survivor of the once legendarily swank Edgewater Beach Hotelcomplex.

Though if you were really somebody, what you'd see as you approached it would be this hallway:

A banana split with Blue Bunny strawberry and vanilla ice cream, and two cherries on top, met the approval of the ice cream tasters as they sat at the historically cracked marble counter. The menu is short but, Dad filed away for future reference, includes a gen-yoo-wine phosphate.

Liam points out that another specialty of the house is "seafood."

Anna Held Flower Shop/Fountain Cafe
    5557 N. Sheridan Rd.
    773-561-1940
  • Post #49 - May 25th, 2005, 1:11 pm
    Post #49 - May 25th, 2005, 1:11 pm Post #49 - May 25th, 2005, 1:11 pm
    Hi,

You don't always have to go to Homer's to get their ice cream. Cooling Station in Highwood serves exclusively Homer's ice cream.

Cooling Station
    315 Waukegan Avenue
    Highwood, IL 60040
    847-266-5164

Homer's Ice Cream
    1237 Green Bay Road
    Wilmette, IL 60091
    http://www.homersicecream.com
    847-251-0477
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #50 - May 25th, 2005, 1:32 pm
    Post #50 - May 25th, 2005, 1:32 pm Post #50 - May 25th, 2005, 1:32 pm
    I was surprised to hear that there were a few around! If so, where are they?! Even though I'm in my 20's, a great deal of my childhood/teenage years were spent at the 'soda shop' after the movies in the 'burbs... then they closed down L/G's due to health code violations.

ICK.

Has anyone been to the new ice cream/sweet shop on Wilson near Broadway, across from Truman?
  • Post #51 - May 25th, 2005, 2:12 pm
    Post #51 - May 25th, 2005, 2:12 pm Post #51 - May 25th, 2005, 2:12 pm
    Cathy2 wrote:Hi,

You don't always have to go to Homer's to get their ice cream. Cooling Station in Highwood serves exclusively Homer's ice cream.

Cooling Station
    315 Waukegan Avenue
    Highwood, IL 60040
    847-266-5164

Homer's Ice Cream
    1237 Green Bay Road
    Wilmette, IL 60091
    847-251-0477

As I remember (and adjust for any changes that may have been made over the winter), both Joanne & Sons in Ravenswood and Cafe Boost in Andersonville offer Homer's.
  • Post #52 - May 25th, 2005, 2:15 pm
    Post #52 - May 25th, 2005, 2:15 pm Post #52 - May 25th, 2005, 2:15 pm
    Serves Chocolate Shoppe ice cream from Madison, Wisconsin

Sweet Pea's Ice Cream Parlor
    764 Sheridan Rd
    Highwood, IL 60040
    847-266-1116

(This is across from Fort Sheridan)
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #53 - May 25th, 2005, 2:57 pm
    Post #53 - May 25th, 2005, 2:57 pm Post #53 - May 25th, 2005, 2:57 pm
    The Evanston Creamery (former Baskin-Robbins) at the corner of Dempster & Chicago also serves Chocolate Shoppe ice cream. I particularly like their sign, which says "If you want nutrition, go eat a carrot."

I worked with Baskin-Robbins years ago, and I'm not surprised that so many of their franchisees have been bailing out.
    Last edited by nr706 on May 25th, 2005, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Post #54 - May 25th, 2005, 4:19 pm
    Post #54 - May 25th, 2005, 4:19 pm Post #54 - May 25th, 2005, 4:19 pm
    Bob S. wrote:

Cooling Station
    315 Waukegan Avenue
    Highwood, IL 60040
    847-266-5164

Homer's Ice Cream
    1237 Green Bay Road
    Wilmette, IL 60091
    847-251-0477

As I remember (and adjust for any changes that may have been made over the winter), both Joanne & Sons in Ravenswood and Cafe Boost in Andersonville offer Homer's.

Sadly, Joanne & Sons is no more.

If you want to give Peterson's of Oak Park and Homer's of Wilmette a head-to-head taste test, there is no better place than the corner of Clark and Balmoral in Andersonville. Cafe Boost serves Homer's, and Taste of Heaven across the way serves Peterson's.

scream for cream!
    J. Ro

Cafe Boost
    5400 N. Clark Street
    Chicago
    (773) 907-8674

Taste of Heaven
    5401 N. Clark Street
    Chicago
    (773) 989-0151
  • Post #55 - May 25th, 2005, 4:34 pm
    Post #55 - May 25th, 2005, 4:34 pm Post #55 - May 25th, 2005, 4:34 pm
    J. Ro wrote:
    Bob S. wrote:

Cooling Station
    315 Waukegan Avenue
    Highwood, IL 60040
    847-266-5164

Homer's Ice Cream
    1237 Green Bay Road
    Wilmette, IL 60091
    847-251-0477

Sadly, Joanne & Sons is no more.

If you want to give Peterson's of Oak Park and Homer's of Wilmette a head-to-head taste test, there is no better place than the corner of Clark and Balmoral in Andersonville. Cafe Boost serves Homer's, and Taste of Heaven across the way serves Peterson's.

scream for cream!
    J. Ro

Cafe Boost
    5400 N. Clark Street
    Chicago
    (773) 907-8674

Taste of Heaven
    5401 N. Clark Street
    Chicago
    (773) 989-0151

Well, please report back on the taste test!

:D
  • Post #56 - May 25th, 2005, 4:52 pm
    Post #56 - May 25th, 2005, 4:52 pm Post #56 - May 25th, 2005, 4:52 pm
    BTW, the new DQ on Southport is open.

It's not In-n-Out, but I know it is a chain that is uniquely dear to many people's hearts. I find it refreshing to see the Southport Strip anchored on one end by Australian Homemade, one of the most pretentious and expensive ice cream stores in the world (but pretty good stuff), and on the other by DQ. I have had my peanut buster parfait for the season. Much smaller than I remember and the parfait "glass" isn't nearly as cool. Not bad though, not bad. The almost watery ice cream goes well with the thick chocolate syrup and peanuts. Among savory items you have the odd combo of hot dogs and pork sandwiches (I kind of like the Brazier burgers, but no dice).

Also, I hear Anthony's, the decent Italian Ice place last in Lincoln Park, is moving to Southport and will be open soon if not already.

Welcome to the land of Trixie boutiques, Irish Bars and frozen desserts.
  • Post #57 - May 25th, 2005, 5:21 pm
    Post #57 - May 25th, 2005, 5:21 pm Post #57 - May 25th, 2005, 5:21 pm
    I have a soft spot for DQ, just because it's the one chain that is guaranteed to be in any small town in Kansas that's big enough to support any retail at all. (A little larger and they get a Pizza Hut, too. It takes a lot more before they get a McDonald's.) By fast food standards, it's a slice of Americana.
  • Post #58 - May 26th, 2005, 8:34 am
    Post #58 - May 26th, 2005, 8:34 am Post #58 - May 26th, 2005, 8:34 am
    J. Ro wrote:Sadly, Joanne & Sons is no more.

Aw, that sucks. It was never quite a destination place, but still a great neighborhood diner. I always got the feeling it was struggling, and knew the future was questionable when the building was sold, but it's still a shame.
    J. Ro wrote:If you want to give Peterson's of Oak Park and Homer's of Wilmette a head-to-head taste test, there is no better place than the corner of Clark and Balmoral in Andersonville. Cafe Boost serves Homer's, and Taste of Heaven across the way serves Peterson's.

A good corner for baked goods the rest of the year too -- get the Jeanine cake at Taste of Heaven with ice cream and it's a heartbeat away from a sundae...
  • Post #59 - May 29th, 2005, 8:48 am
    Post #59 - May 29th, 2005, 8:48 am Post #59 - May 29th, 2005, 8:48 am
    I finally got to Capannari's in Mt. Prospect. It's now open at noon-- summer hours. I had the Guinness flavor; other possibilities would have been licorice and ginger. (I should have checked the vanilla as a quality test; sorry. I just like to try unusual flavors when they're available.) I'd say it's quite good-- just about rich enough for me, and I'm a Haagen-Dazs fan. Not quite as much butterfat as H-D, I'd guess, but I didn't ask. The Guinness had a fresh, not overpowering taste. I wouldn't tell anyone to make a long trek to Mt. Prospect for this ice cream but it is defintiely worth a stop in my opinion; at least, I'll go again.
  • Post #60 - May 30th, 2005, 8:47 am
    Post #60 - May 30th, 2005, 8:47 am Post #60 - May 30th, 2005, 8:47 am
    Paul SL wrote:Cupid Candies. For over sixty years, they've been making and selling their own candy and ice cream. It's one of our favorite summer evening jaunts--a real trip back in time. And, they're open till 10pm seven days a week.

Factory:

7637 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60620
    (773) 925-8193

Stores:

4709 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
    (708) 423-2729

9500 S Western Ave, Evergreen Park, IL 60805
    (708) 424-8330

I'm coming pretty close to knocking off my ice cream wish list (and hence will post the new improved comprehensive ice cream list soon). Latest off the list, Cupid Candies.

Let me note first, that the Evergreen Park location is no more, but there is a location now in Orland Park (although I did not jot down the address). We visited the Oak Lawn location.*

Now, the product. Cupid rests with Gayety and Cunis in the top tier of Chicago ice cream parlors. The ice cream is incredibly pure tasting, as if one was eating ice cream made in 1925 instead of 2005. With a turtle sundae, one gets generous pitchers of hot fudge AND hot caramel. I should note that the hot fudge, while outstanding is not quite as good as Cunnis's intense liquid Varhrona like mixture (nor do the nuts quite match Cunnis), and the whipped cream, spurted from the same ancient contraption like Margies does not quite match the zeal of Gayety's fresh. But Cupid's has the caramel. Wonderful melted carmel. Sadly for me and my teeth, my waistline, it was as great plain as it was on the ice cream.

Cupids is another relic of ice cream greatness in the Southern suburbs.

Rob

*There are two great possibilities for a meal before or after the Oak Lawn Cupid Candies. First, there is just down the street, the Steve Drucker raved about, Palermo. Second, there is, across the street from Cupid, a location of Top Notch Beefburger. I'm practically ready to make a trip today!
    Last edited by Vital Information on June 1st, 2005, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more