did up a business x-mas dinner last night @ Ditka's Oak Brook. Not a blad place, food was ok, better since I didnt have to pick up the tab.
- Onion ring loaf, not bad, anything with deep fried onions is ok with me
- Pot Roast Nachos. Interesting dish, served piping hot, loaded with cheese, pot roast and jalapenos. Kind of reminded me of a pulled pork nachos, but with less flavor
- Crab bisque - a decent version, nice broth with small shreds of crab.
- Tomahawk Dry Aged Bone in Ribeye. A nice steak, not the best I have ever had, but a monster of a steak coming in @ 32 oz. Perfectly cooked(rare). Added some King Crab Legs to this plate for a little surf and turf. $80 for this surf and turf combo.
- jalapeno hashbronws, really nice. packed with jalapeno taste, and topped with sour cream and chives. I liked these alot.
- I got some sort of banana dessert to go, didnt try it.
- a few Patron Neats(4), and some Stella beer as well.
For a steak and seafood combo in this area I would go to Harry Carays/Holy Mackerel before returning to Ditkas.
Ripe for a mutiny.