LTH Home

Redhot Ranch

Redhot Ranch
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 11 of 11 
  • Post #301 - September 12th, 2020, 3:02 pm
    Post #301 - September 12th, 2020, 3:02 pm Post #301 - September 12th, 2020, 3:02 pm
    pudgym29 wrote: {Ashland} I think the other tables had been there. But only one has a umbrella, which could cause a problem if it is raining.
    The shop is still cash only. The television sets inside have been turned off. (I wonder if it still (subscribing to | paying for) XFinity cable?) Be wary of the 'health' pamphlet at the south end of the counter. It is from Scientology. :!: :?:

    Red Hot Ranch on Damen was burglarized on Aug. 29. https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/pol ... moke-shop/
  • Post #302 - September 12th, 2020, 5:50 pm
    Post #302 - September 12th, 2020, 5:50 pm Post #302 - September 12th, 2020, 5:50 pm
    I herbye pledge to buy lunch for all LTHers at the Red Hot Ranch on Damen.
    Last edited by scottsol on September 12th, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Post #303 - September 12th, 2020, 6:42 pm
    Post #303 - September 12th, 2020, 6:42 pm Post #303 - September 12th, 2020, 6:42 pm
    scottsol wrote:I herbye pledge to buy lunch for all LTHers at the Red Hot Ranch on Damien

    Deal! Just name the time.
  • Post #304 - September 12th, 2020, 10:47 pm
    Post #304 - September 12th, 2020, 10:47 pm Post #304 - September 12th, 2020, 10:47 pm
    Just as soon as there actually is a Red Hot Ranch on Damen. Right now there is one on Ashland south of Belmont and on Armitage just west of Western. The burglary was at the Ashland location.
  • Post #305 - September 14th, 2020, 1:08 pm
    Post #305 - September 14th, 2020, 1:08 pm Post #305 - September 14th, 2020, 1:08 pm
    scottsol wrote:Just as soon as there actually is a Red Hot Ranch on Damen. Right now there is one on Ashland south of Belmont and on Armitage just west of Western. The burglary was at the Ashland location.

    My bad must have had Damen on my mind for some reason!
  • Post #306 - September 14th, 2020, 3:02 pm
    Post #306 - September 14th, 2020, 3:02 pm Post #306 - September 14th, 2020, 3:02 pm
    Red Hot>Devil>Daemon>Damen

    QED
  • Post #307 - June 8th, 2021, 3:33 pm
    Post #307 - June 8th, 2021, 3:33 pm Post #307 - June 8th, 2021, 3:33 pm
    Chicago magazine June/July "Summers Back" issue ranked the 10 best hotdog stands that have stellar non hotdog items. 35th Street Redhots/Redhot Ranch came in #1. RHR Double Cheseburgers!
    chicagomagazine.com
  • Post #308 - June 8th, 2021, 3:38 pm
    Post #308 - June 8th, 2021, 3:38 pm Post #308 - June 8th, 2021, 3:38 pm
    jay2021 wrote:Chicago magazine June/July "Summers Back" issue ranked the 10 best hotdog stands that have stellar non hotdog items. 35th Street Redhots/Redhot Ranch came in #1. RHR Double Cheseburgers!
    chicagomagazine.com



    https://www.chicagomag.com/chicago-maga ... og-stands/
  • Post #309 - November 5th, 2021, 12:35 am
    Post #309 - November 5th, 2021, 12:35 am Post #309 - November 5th, 2021, 12:35 am
    Unwavering . . .

    Image
    Double Dog & Fries

    Image
    RHR Double Cheeseburger & Fries

    =R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #310 - January 14th, 2022, 9:40 am
    Post #310 - January 14th, 2022, 9:40 am Post #310 - January 14th, 2022, 9:40 am
    Red Hot Ranch, Ashland, fish and double burger + fries. Been way too long, love you, will be back sooner than not.
    click to enlarge
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image

    Red Hot Ranch, count me a Fan!
    Hold my beer . . .

    Low & Slow
  • Post #311 - January 14th, 2022, 10:23 am
    Post #311 - January 14th, 2022, 10:23 am Post #311 - January 14th, 2022, 10:23 am
    G Wiv wrote:Red Hot Ranch, Ashland, fish and double burger + fries. Been way too long, love you, will be back sooner than not.

    The food looks great (as always) but I love those steamy windows! :)

    =R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #312 - January 14th, 2022, 10:38 pm
    Post #312 - January 14th, 2022, 10:38 pm Post #312 - January 14th, 2022, 10:38 pm
    ronnie_suburban wrote:
    G Wiv wrote:Red Hot Ranch, Ashland, fish and double burger + fries. Been way too long, love you, will be back sooner than not.

    The food looks great (as always) but I love those steamy windows! :)

    =R=


    Ditto, but can we talk about that cherry bomb hot sauce as well? I purchased that over a year ago at the Andersonville Farmer's Market and have since run out. Is that on hand or did you bring it yourself?
  • Post #313 - January 15th, 2022, 12:11 am
    Post #313 - January 15th, 2022, 12:11 am Post #313 - January 15th, 2022, 12:11 am
    incite wrote:
    ronnie_suburban wrote:
    G Wiv wrote:Red Hot Ranch, Ashland, fish and double burger + fries. Been way too long, love you, will be back sooner than not.

    The food looks great (as always) but I love those steamy windows! :)

    =R=


    Ditto, but can we talk about that cherry bomb hot sauce as well? I purchased that over a year ago at the Andersonville Farmer's Market and have since run out. Is that on hand or did you bring it yourself?

    It doesn't look like the table pics were taken at RHR . . . unless Gary brought his own tablecloth! I know he can be somewhat fussy but that seems a bit much . . . :lol:

    =R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #314 - January 15th, 2022, 3:52 am
    Post #314 - January 15th, 2022, 3:52 am Post #314 - January 15th, 2022, 3:52 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:I know he can be somewhat fussy but that seems a bit much . . . :lol:

    Yes, for sure, fussy is my middle name! :) And yes, those pics were taken at my kitchen table.

    incite wrote:Ditto, but can we talk about that cherry bomb hot sauce as well? I purchased that over a year ago at the Andersonville Farmer's Market and have since run out. Is that on hand or did you bring it yourself?

    Milwaukee Public Market, don't know which vendor though. We were in Milwaukee last weekend, went to the MPM with a niece, the bride picked up the Cherry Bomb thinking it was something I'd like, and she was right.
    Hold my beer . . .

    Low & Slow
  • Post #315 - January 15th, 2022, 10:18 am
    Post #315 - January 15th, 2022, 10:18 am Post #315 - January 15th, 2022, 10:18 am
    incite wrote:
    ronnie_suburban wrote:
    G Wiv wrote:Red Hot Ranch, Ashland, fish and double burger + fries. Been way too long, love you, will be back sooner than not.

    The food looks great (as always) but I love those steamy windows! :)

    =R=


    Ditto, but can we talk about that cherry bomb hot sauce as well? I purchased that over a year ago at the Andersonville Farmer's Market and have since run out. Is that on hand or did you bring it yourself?


    It’s from River Valley Farm, the ‘shroom folks. I’m sure you can get it at their stores or by mail from the website: https://rvrmarket.com/products/river-valley-ranch-cherry-bomb-hot-sauce-16-oz
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad." Miles Kington
  • Post #316 - January 18th, 2022, 11:25 am
    Post #316 - January 18th, 2022, 11:25 am Post #316 - January 18th, 2022, 11:25 am
    incite wrote:
    Ditto, but can we talk about that cherry bomb hot sauce as well? I purchased that over a year ago at the Andersonville Farmer's Market and have since run out. Is that on hand or did you bring it yourself?

    Bushel & Pecks also does a cherry bomb hot sauce.
    -Mary

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more