LTH Home

Best Italian Beef

Best Italian Beef
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 32 of 32 
  • Post #931 - May 21st, 2021, 6:42 pm
    Post #931 - May 21st, 2021, 6:42 pm Post #931 - May 21st, 2021, 6:42 pm
    Brushman4 wrote:{a lot of quotes snipped to maintain continuity - what is it doing in this thread?} :?
    Have I finally come across another old regular from Bucket O Suds (BOS)? Probably the most legendary bar in chicago, mainly due to the PT Barnum of bartenders, Joe Danno. I first met Joe and his sister Fina in 1973 and we became fast friends up until his last day in business some years ago.
    This is a place that deserves its own thread, even though it is long gone. Real italian kitchen cooking and home made hard liquor!!! If there are any other old BOS'rs out there let me know and we can start a thread to figure out the recipe for elixer of lucifer.
    Bob
    I was not a regular; but, as this LTHF thread annotates, I was in it a lot of times until it closed in 1996 {just like a certain indoor soccer team}.
    Yes, we can certainly discuss it. I think it would be best for everyone if we did this discussion on the above mentioned thread. :)
    Valuable links for survival, without the monetization attempt: http://74.115.231.54/~pudgym29/bookmark4.html

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more