LTH Home

Arami

Arami
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 2 
  • Post #31 - November 18th, 2012, 6:05 pm
    Post #31 - November 18th, 2012, 6:05 pm Post #31 - November 18th, 2012, 6:05 pm
    jesteinf wrote:There is now a robata grill, manned by sous chef Scott Malloy . . .

The menu also now prominently features an entire section of pickles, also helmed by Malloy. . .

Malloy announced on Twitter today that he will no longer be at Arami.
  • Post #32 - June 9th, 2013, 8:37 pm
    Post #32 - June 9th, 2013, 8:37 pm Post #32 - June 9th, 2013, 8:37 pm
    Somehow didn't realize my new place was super close to Arami. Figured that out today and went for dinner.

Out of Uni Shooters today. Had the tuna tartar. Delicious fresh tuna. Very nice presentation.

Sea trout was special today, so we had a few pieces of sashimi. Great. Girl wanted octopus sashimi. Decent, but not quite as good as the sea trout.

We had tuna rolls and the special spicy octupus rolls. I thought both were excellent. Tuna was fresh and rich. Spicy octopus was a lot better than I was expecting. I'd get it again.

Arami Ramen was alright. Pork belly was really great. Liked the egg and enoki mushrooms. The broth was a bit thin on flavor, a bit too one-note. Noodles were okay, but not super toothsome. Not the best ramen I've ever had.

Sesame fig gelato was great.

It was a good meal. Though service was super slow and inattentive. It's so close, that there's no way I won't be back.
  • Post #33 - November 17th, 2021, 1:23 pm
    Post #33 - November 17th, 2021, 1:23 pm Post #33 - November 17th, 2021, 1:23 pm
    I deduce this thread is where I should post this.
    >==== inserted data
    Arami is excited to introduce a series of sake & whisky tastings with the best in the industry. The evening consists of in-depth tastings, highlighting the intricacies of some of Arami’s favorite producers of sake, as well as the famed Suntory distillery. This exclusive experience includes a light omakase prepared by our Executive Chef Ismael Lopez to surprise and delight you and all your guests.
    Our featured experts alongside Arami’s Beverage Director, Patrick Grasso, will discuss the different styles, rice, and production methods that make each sake unique as well as the finer details that go into one of the world’s most awarded whisky distilleries.
    Featuring Tona Palomino of Joto Sake & Matt Jannotta of Suntory Whisky.
    >==== end of inserted data
    The date is Tuesday, 23 November 2021 @ 6:30pm. A ticket is $120.
    However, I caution you the above Tock page defaults to two tickets, and I could not change it. :evil:
    Valuable links for survival, without the monetization attempt: https://pqrs-ltd.xyz/bookmark4.html

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more