LTH Home

Walking to Lula for a Tasty Bird . . . and more

Walking to Lula for a Tasty Bird . . . and more
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 3 of 3 
  • Post #61 - March 6th, 2018, 10:58 am
    Post #61 - March 6th, 2018, 10:58 am Post #61 - March 6th, 2018, 10:58 am
    I had another great meal last night at Lula.

We started with the spinach and endive salad and the quesadillas. Last night, the quesadillas were filled with smashed sweet potato and cheese.

We also had the beet bruschetta with a young and tangy base of goat cheese and topped with greens.

I had the parsnips and lentils with charred romaine.

And dessert was their always fantastic carrot cake, coffee, and the black cardamom ice cream with cashew praline, lingonberries, and italian meringue.

Service was great.
    Ava-"If you get down and out, just get in the kitchen and bake a cake."- Jean Strickland

Horto In Urbs- Falling in love with Urban Vegetable Gardening
  • Post #62 - August 12th, 2021, 4:44 pm
    Post #62 - August 12th, 2021, 4:44 pm Post #62 - August 12th, 2021, 4:44 pm
    3+ years since anyone posted about Lula?! Insane. :shock:

Took a customer today and we had an effing phenomenal lunch . . .

Potato & Green Garlic Babka Knot | cheddar, herbs de Provence
    I love it when something that sounds great on paper is even better irl. Wowza!

Smoked Trout Scramble | arugula, dill, cream cheese, house potatoes, and toast
    Totally delicious.

Meyer Lemon Gnocchi | fennel, green beans, spring herbs, sunflower
    My companion ordered this. We were told it was leaving the menu for a while.

Danish
    My companion knew someone who was working today, so they sent this buttery throwing star out for us. I'm unsure what the fruit was but it was quite tart and was foiled perfectly by the sweet icing and rich pastry.

Lula, lunch. Must do more often! :D

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #63 - August 13th, 2021, 3:11 pm
    Post #63 - August 13th, 2021, 3:11 pm Post #63 - August 13th, 2021, 3:11 pm
    ronnie_suburban wrote:3+ years since anyone posted about Lula?! Insane. :shock:

Lula, lunch. Must do more often! :D

=R=

It's still my hands down favorite restaurant in the city. I haven't made it back since they reopened.

Glad to see it's all systems go!
    Ava-"If you get down and out, just get in the kitchen and bake a cake."- Jean Strickland

Horto In Urbs- Falling in love with Urban Vegetable Gardening
  • Post #64 - January 14th, 2022, 7:11 pm
    Post #64 - January 14th, 2022, 7:11 pm Post #64 - January 14th, 2022, 7:11 pm
    We had a great meal at Lula last night. No good reason why but it had probably been about 10 years since we’d last been.
    Shared cider mussel appetizer was delicious. We all (husband, daughter, and myself) had pasta entrees and shared the house salad. Not surprised that my daughter LOVED the Pasta Yia Yia. Great service, lovely ambiance, and all the COVID protocols in place. We need to get here more often.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more