LTH Home

Chicago Ramen

Chicago Ramen
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 3 of 5
  • Post #61 - September 29th, 2015, 11:59 am
    Post #61 - September 29th, 2015, 11:59 am Post #61 - September 29th, 2015, 11:59 am
    I've been a regular at Takeya for a while now, and it's got me really eager to try Wasabi. Takeya is excellent.
    "I've always thought pastrami was the most sensuous of the salted cured meats."
  • Post #62 - September 29th, 2015, 4:13 pm
    Post #62 - September 29th, 2015, 4:13 pm Post #62 - September 29th, 2015, 4:13 pm
    botd wrote:Oiistar - I can't say how much we enjoyed this. The broth is rich and satisfying with just a few garnishes like a bit of chili oil. The toppings are fantastic (though I wish the egg were marinated), particularly that pork belly. It's more flavorful than the others on this list, thick and fatty and it looks like they may torch it before it is served. The buns were weak, but the vegetable apps seem solid if a bit confused. We came back in less than a week and tried the chadolmen which was also spectacular. The noodles could stand to be just a tad less chewy for my tastes, but this is really minor. Absolutely loved it.

Glad you too loved the oiimen, I might have disagreed on the "just a few garnishes", but in this time of over-the-top bowls of ramen which just shouldn't exist, oiistar is indeed refined. I almost forgot about the chadolmen, I do think those housemade noodles in that are spectacular too, and I do love the chew.
    Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.

-Mark Twain
  • Post #63 - September 30th, 2015, 12:56 pm
    Post #63 - September 30th, 2015, 12:56 pm Post #63 - September 30th, 2015, 12:56 pm
    I grew up in Hawaii and have lived in Japan so it's exciting that we're finally getting lots of options. At the same time I'm inherently skeptical, especially of cheffy gaijin ramen shops. That being said I think I'm just a bit of an old-fashioned traditionalist because I went to Japan in May and was actually not that into some of the super hyped Ramen shops; it's like they were competing so much to be more extreme that they forgot to make balanced nuanced bowls. I preferred some random neighborhood places we stumbled across which were just fantastic and unfortunately way better than anything in Chicago.

Anyway, I haven't tried a lot of the latest wave yet but my personal top list is something like:

Santouka Ramen at Mitsuwa
    for years the only option, this is still one of my absolute favorites. It's a humble, simple bowl but the broth is normally wonderful and the noodles are great. This reminds me of the Ramen I group up eating. I can never decide which tare is the best but the shio is pretty great. The umeboshi is a nice garnish. I don't think the special pork order is needed and that way you can have room for Onigiri from the grocery side (where is the Chicago Onigiri craze!).

Misoya Ramen
    I've only been here twice because it's so far away but I loved it. Wonderful grileld chashu, fun toppings (the fried potato doesn't really work but I appreciate the corn) and great broth. My memory was that the noodles weren't quite as good as Santouka but it's been a long time.

Takeya Ramen
    I only went to Wasabi the week they started serving Ramen and it was so awful I havne't gone back since (they ran out of ramen noodles and served the bowls with soba, and the broth was just completely wrong). I obviously need to give them another shot. On the other hand I've been to Takeya a couple of times and it's really good. The Tokyo shoyu broth may be a touch too sweet, and I wish the Paitan came with thicker noodles, but that's just quibbling. Both are great balanced bowls. Time to try the miso paitan next. For all the hype that tonkotsu broth gets I think Paitan can be just as good. And the tokyo alley way ambience is fun, although of course you could fit like 12 ramen stands inside Takeya.

Then a step down to Strings. Overall I was pleasantly surprised and have had good experiences at the Chinatown location for the most part (nice al dente noodles, good pork, too salty but still good broth). But I just had a terrible bowl at the new Lincoln Park location. It was on a weekend afternoon so I hope the real crew wasn't there or something, but the tepid overly sweet and salty broth with undercooked noodles and cold toppings were disappointing (I'm fine with a cold egg, that seems to be the norm in japan as well, but you need a super hot broth to heat it up).

I'll be sure to try Wasabi and Oiistar next.

Oh and while I'm at it, please indulge a little rant. Why do all Ramen shops in the US serve steamed bao sandwiches? Growing up I could swear you'd never see a steamed bun in a Ramen shop either in Hawaii or in Japan. Gyoza for sure, fried rice some times (served molded in a dome of course), yakisoba every once in a while. But never a steamed bun. I have to wonder if it's be because Momofuku decided to serve open faced sandwiches / steamed buns with their Ramen, and American restauranteurs all copied them and assumed that was the traditional appetizer to go with Ramen. Or at least that that is what people expect these days so better offer it. Or is this a more recent Japanese trend I'm not familiar with? I love steamed buns (although I prefer them cooked with the fillings inside than sandwiches) it just seems strange how omnipresent they are with ramen ...
  • Post #64 - September 30th, 2015, 1:58 pm
    Post #64 - September 30th, 2015, 1:58 pm Post #64 - September 30th, 2015, 1:58 pm
    The steamed buns are absolutely everyone swaggerjacking Momofuku. David Chang is the kickoff point for ramen as a trendy food on the mainland, so people want to replicate the formula. I absolutely agree that gyoza and fried rice should be options before buns. And since you're from Hawaii, I'm sure you will agree that some katsu and curry wouldn't hurt as options either.
  • Post #65 - October 2nd, 2015, 8:25 am
    Post #65 - October 2nd, 2015, 8:25 am Post #65 - October 2nd, 2015, 8:25 am
    Noticed a blurb on the Trib website today that the first round of Ramenfest 2015 tickets go on sale today at 10 AM.

Link
    -Mary
  • Post #66 - October 2nd, 2015, 9:08 am
    Post #66 - October 2nd, 2015, 9:08 am Post #66 - October 2nd, 2015, 9:08 am
    The GP wrote:Noticed a blurb on the Trib website today that the first round of Ramenfest 2015 tickets go on sale today at 10 AM.

Link

Though the information is not easy to find on their website, the event is scheduled for Saturday November 7. There are multiple sessions.

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #67 - October 2nd, 2015, 9:37 am
    Post #67 - October 2nd, 2015, 9:37 am Post #67 - October 2nd, 2015, 9:37 am
    Strange, ramenfest is being hosted by mostly non-Ramen restaurants. Here is the current lineup:

Monteverde
    Smoque BBQ
    Furious Spoon
    Yusho
    Honey Butter Fried Chicken
    The Purple Pig
    The Duck Inn
    GT Fish & Oyster
    Swift & Sons
    Michael Jordan's Steak House
    Boltwood
    Nico Osteria
    Ani
    Acadia
  • Post #68 - October 2nd, 2015, 1:20 pm
    Post #68 - October 2nd, 2015, 1:20 pm Post #68 - October 2nd, 2015, 1:20 pm
    This seems like perfect ramen weather to me so a couple days ago I dropped into Jinya Ramen Bar (533 W. Diversey (773) 857-5140 11am-10pm 7 days) after a pleasant walk along Schubert from Guitar Center.
    Not a ramen expert so I can only say I enjoyed the gyoza appetizer (it's kind of hidden away on the menu, they seem to be pushing the gyoza/salad combo instead) & tonkotsu assari to follow. The soup was not especially flavorful but addition of ~ a teaspoon of "spicy sauce" from the condiment tray took care of that. Very nice & quiet at 2:30-3:15. Yelp has a couple of complaints re small portions, I did not find them so.
    Next door is KC Chocolatier & Cafe (545 west, 773-525-7775), I didn't stop in but might be a nice 1-2 for those so inclined.
    wind.jpg
    fine words butter no parsnips
  • Post #69 - October 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
    Post #69 - October 25th, 2015, 10:19 am Post #69 - October 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
    Had ramen twice at two places I hadn't been to since Thursday.

1) Furious Spoon - their Shoyu needs way more complexity. Not that good. Can't understand anybody thinking this place has good Shoyu ramen or even close.

2) Izakaya at Momotaro. This is in the basement of Momotaro. Had their Nagoya ramen which was pretty damn good. One of the top 3 bowls of ramen I've had in the city and it can compete with Wasabi, at least what I had last night.
    2019 Chicago Food Business License Issuances Map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AGfUU ... sp=sharing
  • Post #70 - October 29th, 2015, 11:14 pm
    Post #70 - October 29th, 2015, 11:14 pm Post #70 - October 29th, 2015, 11:14 pm
    Just ordered in from Jinya--didn't see that anyone has posted on it yet. They have a huge list of ramen options--I ordered Tonkotsu Black (pork broth, pork chashu, kikurage, green onion, nori, seasoned egg, garlic chips, garlic oil, green onion, thin noodles) and thought it was really good.

Since it was delivery, I didn't expect the best representation but the broth was rich without being thick (I'm not a fan of the gravy-like versions) and flavorful without being a salt-bomb. The Chashu was perfectly cooked, tender enough to be broken off with chopsticks, egg perfectly cooked and warm (VERY impressive given that this was delivered), all other toppings nicely prepared and abundant. Noodles were par-cooked and soften when immersed in the hot broth--again, texture was perfect. Noodles, veggies and pork in one container. Broth in another, Nori wrapped separately.

I also tried the sautéed shishitos with bonito flakes--I would've liked the peppers to have a bit of char on them but the sauce was terrific.

I look forward to trying this again at the restaurant but I'm happy to have the option to enjoy a respectable, reasonably priced bowl from the comfort of home--especially with winter on its way!
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad." Miles Kington
  • Post #71 - October 30th, 2015, 3:33 pm
    Post #71 - October 30th, 2015, 3:33 pm Post #71 - October 30th, 2015, 3:33 pm
    boudreaulicious wrote:Just ordered in from Jinya--didn't see that anyone has posted on it yet.

Congratulations - you're the first!
    fine words butter no parsnips
  • Post #72 - November 2nd, 2015, 7:00 am
    Post #72 - November 2nd, 2015, 7:00 am Post #72 - November 2nd, 2015, 7:00 am
    On a rainy October pre-Halloween Saturday, nothing can warm your inner soul
    more than a big bowl (shared- thank you!) of yumm from OIISTAR!
    ImageA Masterfully balanced BIG-BOWL-OF-YUM > Oiistar Restaurant on Milwaukee Ave. by R. Kramer, on Flickr

The savory and unctuous slab of Berkshire Pork Belly tasted sublime.

The crispy bits of pork and breaded chicken thigh (an upcharge) and the crispy snap of the scallions
    along-side the oh-so-richly flavorful 28hour-long-broth, with their house made noodle, made
    us warm on the inside- even though- Autumn is in the air!

ImageOiistar Classic Ramen- house made noodles and Berkshire Pork Belly w/Crispy bits of Chicken Thigh in a lovely 27hr broth by R. Kramer, on Flickr
  • Post #73 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:04 am
    Post #73 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:04 am Post #73 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:04 am
    Like Oiistar a lot but the pre cooked egg served from the cooler remains an enigma to me.
    "In pursuit of joys untasted"
    from Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata
  • Post #74 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:39 am
    Post #74 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:39 am Post #74 - November 3rd, 2015, 8:39 am
    I had my 2nd bowl at Oiistar recently (the first was right after they opened).

Great chewy noodles. The egg thing– I let it be for about 10 minutes and it was not cold anymore (not exactly molten either).

Tonkotsu broth, in general, has been weirding me out for a few years now (maybe a Chicago thing). The renditions I've eaten (save Santouka, which was unsatisfying in other ways) seem all about the gelatin. Skin and bones alone do not a good stock make.

This Oiistar bowl was particularly one dimensional– very little salt, not much umami. Super creamy, it came across like a really rich and thick soy milk. Pass the crullers?
  • Post #75 - November 22nd, 2015, 2:20 pm
    Post #75 - November 22nd, 2015, 2:20 pm Post #75 - November 22nd, 2015, 2:20 pm
    Jazzfood wrote: Wasabi doesn't do it for me.

I've had many bowls from Oiistar and Wasabi (sometimes in the same week), and I'm surprised you like Oiistar but not Wasabi. To me, they are the two most similar bowls in the city. When is the last time you had Wasabi's tonkotsu? And what don't you like about it?

For what it's worth, they are my two favorite bowls. I've given Furious Spoon a few shots as I am a fan of Shin's and was a regular at Bon Soirée. Unfortunately, the broth is too thick and you can see the separation of fat (not oil). The texture is greasy in the mouth and throat. I prefer my broth clean and silky.

Also, why must ramen shops market themselves as "urban" by blasting obscene rap music? Lots of F-bombs at Furious Spoon, but nothing tops my last visit to High Five: I was mid-slurp when I got blasted with the lyric, "I'm sick like syphilis". Nothing says a steamy bowl of noodles like a reference to genital sores. Thanks.

In this case (like a few others), I think the attempt to recreate an authentic Japanese ramen shop is misinformed. Long lines- check. Walkdown- check. Dark and claustrophobic- check. Simple wood stools- check. Encourage hasty eating- check. Fuckshitmurdersyphilis- nope. I mean, there are other options while keeping it "urban". Don't the owners/managers know that jazz is a thing in Japan? Japanese musicians idolize Max Roach. Check out the Max Roach and Clifford Brown quintet playing Cherokee. Now that will make you slurp your noodles in a fucking hurry!

-
    "We eat slowly and with gusto." - Paul Bäumer in AQOTWF
  • Post #76 - December 2nd, 2015, 12:23 pm
    Post #76 - December 2nd, 2015, 12:23 pm Post #76 - December 2nd, 2015, 12:23 pm
    Does anyone know when the Streeterville location of Ramen Misoya is scheduled to open? Been looking forward to it since the summer!
    "I live on good soup, not on fine words." -Moliere
  • Post #77 - April 29th, 2016, 12:15 pm
    Post #77 - April 29th, 2016, 12:15 pm Post #77 - April 29th, 2016, 12:15 pm
    I had lunch at a new ramen spot today, Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya on Milwaukee Ave (just southeast of the crotch). They are a Japanese chain with some other locations in the US mostly in Washington State.

I ordered the garlic tonkotsu shoyu ramen, and it was very good. Nice flavor to the broth (pork and chicken base), subtle garlic and not greasy or thick. The noodles were also good, not too chewy or too soft. The slice of char siu was okay and had good flavor, I wouldn't call it tough but it wasn't melt in your mouth either. A real highlight though was the perfectly cooked whole egg with a molten center. I don't know that I've had a more perfectly cooked egg in my ramen anywhere in Chicago.

It is a nice space, former home to a few other restaurants, I know Covo Gyros for sure was in that spot previously. Not too busy around noon today, but picking up as we were leaving.

Hope some folks will give it a try, I'd be interested to know what you think.

Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya
    1482 North Milwaukee Ave.
  • Post #78 - May 9th, 2016, 12:51 pm
    Post #78 - May 9th, 2016, 12:51 pm Post #78 - May 9th, 2016, 12:51 pm
    randy77 wrote:I had lunch at a new ramen spot today, Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya on Milwaukee Ave (just southeast of the crotch). They are a Japanese chain with some other locations in the US, mostly in Washington State.
    I ordered the garlic tonkotsu shoyu ramen, and it was very good. Nice flavor to the broth (pork and chicken base), subtle garlic and not greasy or thick. The noodles were also good, not too chewy or too soft. The slice of char siu was okay and had good flavor. I wouldn't call it tough but it wasn't melt in your mouth either. A real highlight though was the perfectly cooked whole egg with a molten center. I don't know that I've had a more perfectly cooked egg in my ramen anywhere in Chicago.

It is a nice space, former home to a few other restaurants, I know Covo Gyros for sure was in that spot previously. Not too busy around noon today, but picking up as we were leaving.

Hope some folks will give it a try. I'd be interested to know what you think.

Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya
    1482 North Milwaukee Ave.
    This sounds interesting. It is the second time I have seen it referenced out here. (The 1st time is here.) I will very probably give it a shot. :)
    Valuable links for survival, without the monetization attempt: https://pqrs-ltd.xyz/bookmark4.html
  • Post #79 - May 20th, 2016, 6:41 pm
    Post #79 - May 20th, 2016, 6:41 pm Post #79 - May 20th, 2016, 6:41 pm
    I love replying to myself! :lol:
    I got to Kizuki. I ordered the shio ramen. A bowl came out of the kitchen and was served to me. About two minutes later, my waiter came by and told me I had been served the wrong bowl. But, he couldn't serve what was left of my bowl to the other customer, so I got to keep it. What I had been erroneously served was its shoyu ramen.
    It has been a long, long time since I had to down two bowls of ramen in one setting, but I managed to finish both.
    The bowls were OK. I can dare utter that they were reminiscent of chain ramen shacks in Tokyo. (Yes, I know Kizuki is actually a chain in Tokyo, albeit one I have never visited. If you did not know, its other locations are shown on the menu it gives you.) The slight problem I had with it was its lukewarm serving temperature. Its toppings were quite good.
    The potential is there. I say, give it a little more time to get up to speed. If you want a solid bowl of ramen in Bucktown for now, though, you should go to Furious Spoon.
    Valuable links for survival, without the monetization attempt: https://pqrs-ltd.xyz/bookmark4.html
  • Post #80 - July 9th, 2016, 1:30 am
    Post #80 - July 9th, 2016, 1:30 am Post #80 - July 9th, 2016, 1:30 am
    This past Thursday, it being the first Thursday of the month (or “Thurst Firsday” as commonly titled on the Chicago Beer Society E-Mail listserv), I decided to go to Goose Island Clybourn via Halsted St., so I could eat ramen at Strings 2.
    I boarded the eastbound #77 Belmont bus at Cicero. When we got to Milwaukee Ave., it began raining. By the time we got to Damen, it was pouring. :shock: Reconsidering options (There is no shelter for southbound #8 Halsted buses @ Belmont.), I exited at the Red | Brown | Purple line “L” station; to catch a southbound Red Line train to North and Clybourn.
    This was a good move. Amazingly, as I emerged up the steps of the subway station, there was no rain at all at this place at this time.
    So I walk up the long block to Strings 2 on the east side of Halsted. I discover this.
    Image Image
    Ohmigawd. What happened? How do I keep being the person who physically discovers a venue mentioned here on LTH has closed?
    I will not speculate as to why it closed. I do not believe it is due to this:
    issac wrote: {edit} But I just had a terrible bowl at the new Lincoln Park location. It was on a weekend afternoon so I hope the real crew wasn't there or something, but the tepid overly sweet and salty broth with undercooked noodles and cold toppings were disappointing (I'm fine with a cold egg; that seems to be the norm in Japan as well, but you need a super hot broth to heat it up).
    Perhaps someone more nuanced than me will notice the scripture on the revocation notice (posted in English and Spanish, but not Korean).
    So I did not get to have ramen on Thursday. :|
    (Yes, I will refer this reply into the Openings and Closings thread.)
  • Post #81 - August 4th, 2016, 3:42 pm
    Post #81 - August 4th, 2016, 3:42 pm Post #81 - August 4th, 2016, 3:42 pm
    Takeya's and Wasabi's sister restaurant in Arlington Heights, Yakitori Boogytori, is now serving ramen fulltime. On a visit last week they offered three kinds: chicken paitan, osaka shio, and spicy miso paitan. I had the chicken paitan and while the bowl as a whole was good, the succulent and charred piece of pork belly really blew me away. I'm not sure if they always intended to eventually serve ramen at this location, or if they had hoped to keep it ramen-free before the demands of the audience because obvious, but I'm really happy they are.

Interestingly, one of the things I remember enjoying about the bowl at Takeya was the diced raw onion in the bowl. It was a refreshing addition. At Boogytori, they don't have raw onion, and specifically strike out that text in the menu description. I wonder if it's creative differences or just short supply that night.
  • Post #82 - February 22nd, 2017, 11:06 pm
    Post #82 - February 22nd, 2017, 11:06 pm Post #82 - February 22nd, 2017, 11:06 pm
    The last few times I've gotten to Damen | North | Milwaukee (I really enjoy Links Taproom.), I have stopped in to Kizuki Ramen rather than Shin's Furious Ramen.
    I think they're both pretty good.
    But Kizuki absolutely nails the soft-boiled egg. It is exemplary. If the bowl you order does not include it, you had darn well better add it.
    Image Image
    Yes, I know Kizuki is actually a(n) U.S. outpost of a Japanese-based ramen chain. {For that matter, so is Ramen Misoya.} You know; the big guys do not always mess up or fall short. They sporadically bring the content. Close your eyes, taste the bowl - then tell me if it is good (or not).
    The next time you're in the armpit of Damen | North | Milwaukee, go down the two blocks south and have the ramen from Kizuki.
    Oh, and as far as the music played in the background; I did not hear any music with vulgar words spoken by the rappers - or all that much rapping, period, at Kizuki.
    If you visit Kizuki more than once (seemingly), you may be given a card for $5 off an Izakaya item when you buy it with a Ramen. {The card reads 'Expire 2016', but it was given to me this month.}
    Last edited by pudgym29 on February 25th, 2017, 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Post #83 - February 23rd, 2017, 8:04 am
    Post #83 - February 23rd, 2017, 8:04 am Post #83 - February 23rd, 2017, 8:04 am
    pudgym29 wrote: I did not hear any music with vulgar words spoken by the rappers - or all that much rapping, period, at Kizuki.

J-pop only on my half dozen visits.
    "We eat slowly and with gusto." - Paul Bäumer in AQOTWF
  • Post #84 - January 5th, 2018, 2:46 pm
    Post #84 - January 5th, 2018, 2:46 pm Post #84 - January 5th, 2018, 2:46 pm
    I'm in the mood for ramen this weekend, preferably north side. The threads I've found were all a bit (to a lot) dated. Anybody had some really good ramen this winter?
  • Post #85 - January 5th, 2018, 3:00 pm
    Post #85 - January 5th, 2018, 3:00 pm Post #85 - January 5th, 2018, 3:00 pm
    I really like Oiistar, where I had a great bowl of their Oiimen ramen (pork belly, egg, scallion, tree-ear mushroom, spicy oil and garlic) last night. Even at ~8:30 pm, it was pretty busy. We were told it would be 30 minutes for a 3-top but were seated much quicker than that. Anyway, I like the place a lot and think their broth is just about the best I've had in town.

=R=

1385 N Milwaukee Ave
    Chicago, IL 60622
    (773) 360-8791
  • Post #86 - January 5th, 2018, 3:17 pm
    Post #86 - January 5th, 2018, 3:17 pm Post #86 - January 5th, 2018, 3:17 pm
    Was there for lunch. I like it just fine but have an issue w/pre-cooked and held in fridge ajitsuke tamago (soft boiled egg) added cold to the broth. Duck breast bun was nice as well.
  • Post #87 - January 5th, 2018, 3:21 pm
    Post #87 - January 5th, 2018, 3:21 pm Post #87 - January 5th, 2018, 3:21 pm
    Jazzfood wrote:Was there for lunch. I like it just fine but have an issue w/pre-cooked and held in fridge ajitsuke tamago (soft boiled egg) added cold to the broth. Duck breast bun was nice as well.

I did not notice this. My egg was warm but maybe because I typically save it for eating at the end of the bowl?

=R=
  • Post #88 - January 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm
    Post #88 - January 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm Post #88 - January 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm
    That works. I normally submerge it in the broth as soon as it gets to the table so it's warm when I get to it.
  • Post #89 - January 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm
    Post #89 - January 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm Post #89 - January 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm
    I was just at Oiistar today for lunch. There was no wait, but they were moderately busy. The ramen (oiimen) was as good as ever. I added just a hint of suicide spicy paste to give it some sweat inducing power on this cold day.

We also shared a couple appetizer buns; a tempura cod and a duck breast. Both tasted great, but for some reason, the bao for the duck breast bao was soggy.

Go. Enjoy.
    Steve Z.

“Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven
  • Post #90 - January 5th, 2018, 8:47 pm
    Post #90 - January 5th, 2018, 8:47 pm Post #90 - January 5th, 2018, 8:47 pm
    In that area, oiistar is my favorite ramen of the bunch. While I still prefer Santokua, oiistar's tonkotsu broth is my favorite in the city.

Really wanted to love kizuki as it's one of the few places in the area w tsukemen, but thought it was just ok

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more