LTH Home

Chez Simo Bistro

Chez Simo Bistro
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 2 
  • Post #31 - October 5th, 2021, 8:18 am
    Post #31 - October 5th, 2021, 8:18 am Post #31 - October 5th, 2021, 8:18 am
    cleanplateclub wrote:Like, closed, closed? For good? :( :(

No, it seemed like just until he was able to return to work. They may be open this week. I didn't get a better sense for timeframe than that. The guy survived the shutdown last year. I doubt that he's going to close now. Shoot him an email.
  • Post #32 - November 18th, 2021, 6:17 pm
    Post #32 - November 18th, 2021, 6:17 pm Post #32 - November 18th, 2021, 6:17 pm
    I think we can conclude that Chez Simo Bistro has closed for good. I tried to call their main number and it's no longer in service. I tried the other number and get an automated text that says "please text me", but there are no responses to the texts. I also sent an email and that's gone unanswered.

I'm in Naperville, so it's not convenient to swing by to see what the place looks like. If anyone is close and can check, that would be great.
  • Post #33 - November 21st, 2021, 1:59 pm
    Post #33 - November 21st, 2021, 1:59 pm Post #33 - November 21st, 2021, 1:59 pm
    I walked by Chez Simo yesterday. There's no sign the restaurant is permanently closed. There's still a sign taped to the door saying "temporarily closed." Most windows are covered by shades but from what I could see, the interior looks like it would on a typical morning after closing for service the night before. So, I guess I'll just cross my fingers that it reopens at some point. Sorry there wasn't more info.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more