LTH Home

Mirabella (in the former Mirabell space)

Mirabella (in the former Mirabell space)
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 4 of 4 
  • Post #91 - September 30th, 2021, 11:25 am
    Post #91 - September 30th, 2021, 11:25 am Post #91 - September 30th, 2021, 11:25 am
    A work dinner for 10 last night on the patio was great. Food and service were both right on point. Appetizers of Sausage & Peppers, Grilled Calamari and Broccoli Salad were all particularly strong, as was the Chicken Parmesan and a special Sea Bass with Lemon and Capers. Just a great experience, especially because we were hosting a couple of guests who were visiting from abroad. Mirabella provided them with a quintessential Chicago neighborhood experience.

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #92 - October 4th, 2021, 12:49 pm
    Post #92 - October 4th, 2021, 12:49 pm Post #92 - October 4th, 2021, 12:49 pm
    ronnie_suburban wrote:A work dinner for 10 last night on the patio was great. Food and service were both right on point. Appetizers of Sausage & Peppers, Grilled Calamari and Broccoli Salad were all particularly strong, as was the Chicken Parmesan and a special Sea Bass with Lemon and Capers. Just a great experience, especially because we were hosting a couple of guests who were visiting from abroad. Mirabella provided them with a quintessential Chicago neighborhood experience.

=R=

I was there a few weeks ago and had equally as good a meal. I had noticed the broccoli salad going by us and made a mental note to order on a next visit.
    Think Yiddish, Dress British - Advice of Evil Ronnie to me.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more