LTH Home

blaze-n-grill burgers

blaze-n-grill burgers
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • blaze-n-grill burgers

Post #1 - September 8th, 2020, 2:56 pm
    Post #1 - September 8th, 2020, 2:56 pm Post #1 - September 8th, 2020, 2:56 pm
    i had a better than average burger today at blaze-n-grill. it was my first visit; recommended by 2 budtenders right next door at consume cannabis. the first thing of note- the burger was charred- not that common. (charred is just one option); secondly, it was very flavorful and cooked medium rare, as requested. thirdly, it was a fat 1/2# on a tasty brioche bun for a very reasonably priced $6.99. ordered separately were their fresh, skin-on french fries. i don't know if they are always prepared as browned as i like them, or if i just got lucky, but they were delicious. this isn't 'fast food' as everything is cooked to order. they have a small patio outside and physically distanced booths inside, and a parking lot. (i got takeaway). i'll be back next to try their housemade italian beef... this place is almost kitty corner to superdawg (pun intended)
    https://blazengrill.com
    6400 n. milwaukee
  • Post #2 - September 8th, 2020, 4:03 pm
    Post #2 - September 8th, 2020, 4:03 pm Post #2 - September 8th, 2020, 4:03 pm
    One of our favorite burgers on the entire NW side. The Merkts cheese puts it over the top.

Their fries are hand cut and excellent.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more