LTH Home

NoodleBird, An Asian-Inspired Diner at Fat Rice

NoodleBird, An Asian-Inspired Diner at Fat Rice
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • NoodleBird, An Asian-Inspired Diner at Fat Rice

Post #1 - July 19th, 2021, 2:08 pm
    Post #1 - July 19th, 2021, 2:08 pm Post #1 - July 19th, 2021, 2:08 pm
    Just received an email blast from the Fat Rice team about their new restaurant, coming in August:

Introducing NoodleBird: An Asian-inspired diner at Fat Rice. NoodleBird brings to life our take on vibrant street food, inspired by Macau and Asia. You can expect similarly great food and service of the original Fat Rice, only now, with a fast-casual approach. You will find an exciting menu filled with signature flavors as well as new offerings.

Housed in our existing space at 2957 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, Il, NoodleBird has a fun and lively atmosphere, where you order at the counter overlooking the kitchen and watch the action as your food quickly comes to life. Guests may grab one of 25 seats inside, dine outside on the patio or take it to go.

We welcome you to come and enjoy our signature live-fire charcoal-grilled chicken with a house-made cocktail, canned sparkling wine, or local beer. Try handmade rice noodles topped with crunchy peanuts, pork and ginger dumplings, or sweet glazed Berkshire barbecued pork. Our famously flaky egg custard tarts are back, and so is our milk tea, a fan favorite.

https://www.noodlebird.com/
  • Post #2 - July 23rd, 2021, 9:00 am
    Post #2 - July 23rd, 2021, 9:00 am Post #2 - July 23rd, 2021, 9:00 am
    Darren72 wrote:Just received an email blast from the Fat Rice team about their new restaurant, coming in August:

https://www.noodlebird.com/

i have to say that i was relieved that abe conlon wasn't also accused of sexual harassment of his employees. it's bad enough that his anger issues shut the place down. i'm willing to give the new place a chance: i wouldnt be if sexual harassment had been part of the problem and abe was still an owner.
  • Post #3 - 16 minutes ago
    Post #3 - 16 minutes ago Post #3 - 16 minutes ago
    So sexual harassment is a dealbreaker, but repeated verbal and psychological abuse is A-Ok?

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more