LTH Home

B's Sweet Bites - Bakery & Cafe in Des Plaines

B's Sweet Bites - Bakery & Cafe in Des Plaines
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • B's Sweet Bites - Bakery & Cafe in Des Plaines

Post #1 - November 21st, 2021, 4:34 pm
    Post #1 - November 21st, 2021, 4:34 pm Post #1 - November 21st, 2021, 4:34 pm
    I joined my wife and a two of her three sisters for brunch at B's Sweet Bites in Des Plaines. It's counter-order, but table service, and very friendly and attentive service it was.

I wasn't particularly hungry, but the mushroom soup was very good. Not the most loaded of soups, but very flavorful. SueF thought it tasted like a polish-style mushroom soup. The apple cider doughnut wasn't as good -- rather heavy, not fried, texture more like a big muffin.

SueF ordered the One Egg, which came with two (not sure if that was in error, a double-yolk, or what). For $5 it came with hash browns and toast or pancakes, $2 extra came with three sausage patties -- a bargain.

The sisters got pancakes and a breakfast burrito respectively -- both generous servings.
    Next time I definitely want to try the cannoli pancakes.

They have specials every day that appear to be not just day-of-the-week. Today it was apple pie pancakes, a squash skillet (acorn and zucchini), pulled pork sandwich.

B's Sweet Bites
    1641 Oakton Pl, Des Plaines, IL 60018
    +18477950743
    https://bssweetbites.com/
    What is patriotism, but the love of good things we ate in our childhood?
    -- Lin Yutang

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more