LTH Home

Bistro Monadnock

Bistro Monadnock
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Bistro Monadnock

Post #1 - May 26th, 2024, 12:57 pm
    Post #1 - May 26th, 2024, 12:57 pm Post #1 - May 26th, 2024, 12:57 pm

Bistro Monadnock opened last year in, you guessed it, the Monadnock Building. Initially open just Monday - Friday, they're now open for lunch Tuesday to Friday and dinner Tuesday to Saturday.

I was only able to try a few things but the food was great and the service and ambience were both quite nice. I'll be back.

We were all big fans of the cocktails. I had the Vesper (aquavit, genever, cocchi americano, orange bitters, fleur de sel) and also sampled the Gibson and would drink either regularly.

The escargot with cute little puffed pastry hats were great. Tender snails with loads of butter and herbs - what could possibly be bad? Excellent stuff.

brioche, steak, butter, dijonnaise, red onion relish, gruyere, vargo bros pickle
    This was one delicious burger. I'll definitely go back to this place (I suspect it will become a go to for pre-Goodman dining) and it'll be hard to resist having the burger again.

I don't think I've ever had beef fat fries that weren't good. I suspect any place that's going to put in the effort to use beef fat cares enough to not screw things up. These crispy spuds were very good.

Bistro Monadnock
    325 S Federal Street
    (312) 945-7040
    bistromonadnock.com

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide