LTH Home

my visit to the namesake LTH (Little Three Happiness)

my visit to the namesake LTH (Little Three Happiness)
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 5 of 5 
  • Post #121 - December 15th, 2018, 10:04 am
    Post #121 - December 15th, 2018, 10:04 am Post #121 - December 15th, 2018, 10:04 am
    It had been several years since my last visit to the eponym, but there was no parking in front of my usual Seven Treasures, so I accepted the cut of four nouns, and am happy to report this place is more of a hovel than ever, and also still makes praiseworthy hot and sour soup and chow fun in portions that would drop Wong Fei-hung.
  • Post #122 - January 13th, 2021, 3:30 pm
    Post #122 - January 13th, 2021, 3:30 pm Post #122 - January 13th, 2021, 3:30 pm
    Sorry to bump up an old post, but I couldn't find anything more recent on the topic of LTH (perhaps we should call it just Three Happiness now, as the larger Three Happiness is now a stretch of the redirected Wentworth Ave?)

I think this place still fires on all cylinders, and is my general go-to in Chinatown. I think the much-lauded shell-on salt and pepper shrimp is one of the greatest dishes I've had the pleasure to enjoy. Many of my closest friends and family have been turned on to the sheer greatness of their peanut-y egg rolls as well (many have also become addicted!)

Anyways, not just here to gush (although I could do that for a while). I wanted to post their updated pandemic hours, as I was just down there and had trouble this time as well as a previous occasion in reaching them in the slightly-before-lunch hours. Here's the picture I just snapped as I was walking Chinatown (edit: couldn't get the images to work, you'll have to trust me)

Sunday-Thursday: 12pm-12am
    Friday-Saturday: 12pm-1am

They also may not open exactly at 12, they're not quite that kind of business.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more