LTH Home

Old Fashioned Apple Fritter

Old Fashioned Apple Fritter
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 5 of 5 
  • Post #121 - November 6th, 2019, 8:04 pm
    Post #121 - November 6th, 2019, 8:04 pm Post #121 - November 6th, 2019, 8:04 pm
    I again struck out today in my attempt to try an Old Fashioned Apple Fritter. I drove to Mr B's Old Fashioned Donuts on S Pulaski around 3:30pm (on a Wednesday), only to find the door locked. There was an employee inside, but it appears they were taking down many of the shelves/racks and cleaning inside, and there were no visible donuts - the opening hours were clearly posted as closing at 8pm on Wednesdays, so I'm wondering if they may be closing or going out of business? The phone number found by Google/yelp/other sites for Mr B's seems to be disconnected.

Please post updates if anyone else ventures by Mr B's.
  • Post #122 - November 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm
    Post #122 - November 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm Post #122 - November 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm
    bluepig wrote:I again struck out today in my attempt to try an Old Fashioned Apple Fritter. I drove to Mr B's Old Fashioned Donuts on S Pulaski around 3:30pm (on a Wednesday), only to find the door locked. There was an employee inside, but it appears they were taking down many of the shelves/racks and cleaning inside, and there were no visible donuts - the opening hours were clearly posted as closing at 8pm on Wednesdays, so I'm wondering if they may be closing or going out of business? The phone number found by Google/yelp/other sites for Mr B's seems to be disconnected.

Please post updates if anyone else ventures by Mr B's.

About a month or 2 ago I came across a flyer and called the number to inquire about the location and hours since there was no address on it. I never got a straight answer and got the impression that they were having some sort of difficulty with the business.
  • Post #123 - November 7th, 2019, 1:01 pm
    Post #123 - November 7th, 2019, 1:01 pm Post #123 - November 7th, 2019, 1:01 pm
    It’s just as well since their product was a pale imitation of the Roseland fritter, so people who went there first would be disincentivized from making the trip for the glorious original.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more