LTH Home

Szechaun Restaurant - West Allis

Szechaun Restaurant - West Allis
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Szechaun Restaurant - West Allis

Post #1 - July 29th, 2022, 3:38 pm
    Post #1 - July 29th, 2022, 3:38 pm Post #1 - July 29th, 2022, 3:38 pm
    I have been looking for an authentic Szechaun Restaurant or good Chinese for a loooong time in Milwaukee.
    But last Saturday on our way back from Road America, we ordered take out from this place.
    Pork dumplings and Crispy Chicken for my wife, and MaPo Tofu with pork along with Beef Maw and tendon for my son and myself.
    EVERYTHING was outstanding.
    The dumplings were clearly made in house and had a light soy flavored sauce.
    Crispy chicken was flavorful but not spicy for my wife.
    But the Beef Maw and Tendon were superb, just the right amount of heat, Chile oil, cilantro, thin sliced maw and tendon.
    The MaPo had the requisite Szechaun peppercorn flavor.
    I cannot wait to go back.
    The parking lot was full and my son said the crowd was mostly Asian, a good sign.
    There is a Asian Market in the same strip mall but we didn't stop due to space in the small vehicle.
    Szechaun Restaurant
    11102 W National Av
    Milwaukee Wi
    http://goszechuanrestaurant.com
    It's a mile west of the 894 Bypass on National AV.
  • Post #2 - August 4th, 2022, 7:04 am
    Post #2 - August 4th, 2022, 7:04 am Post #2 - August 4th, 2022, 7:04 am
    Good tip. I was over that way a few days ago and tried the MaPo Tofu. It was very good. I also saw that they specialize if "hotpot" meals. May have to bring a few people over for that experience. In that same strip is a place called Lucky Bakery and BBQ. Apparently they do some great duck and pork belly. Will try soon.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more