LTH Home

Corona cuisine / Social distancing cooking

Corona cuisine / Social distancing cooking
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 68 of 71
  • Post #2011 - April 9th, 2021, 11:05 am
    Post #2011 - April 9th, 2021, 11:05 am Post #2011 - April 9th, 2021, 11:05 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:Thai-Style Broiled Eggplant Salad // Pad Ka-Prao.

Double cleaver Yan can cook style, nice!

Thai-Style Egg Salad is one of my favorites, though I typically only eat it at home as restaurants tend to use too much sweet for my taste. Yes, I know, you made Thai-Style Broiled Eggplant Salad, looks great and reminded me of one of my favorites.

Your Pad Ka-Prao looks terrific!

Here is a pic of walleye with brown butter caper sauce I made a few days ago. Its half a filet for portion size. Should have taken a pic with the whole filet, they looked great.

Walleye Pike, count me a Fan!
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #2012 - April 9th, 2021, 1:43 pm
    Post #2012 - April 9th, 2021, 1:43 pm Post #2012 - April 9th, 2021, 1:43 pm
    G Wiv wrote:Walleye Pike, count me a Fan!

Damn, that looks great! Captain Alex, I presume?

=R=
    By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you'll only destroy yourself. --Kambei Shimada

Every human interaction is an opportunity for disappointment --RS

That don't impress me much --Shania Twain
  • Post #2013 - April 9th, 2021, 6:46 pm
    Post #2013 - April 9th, 2021, 6:46 pm Post #2013 - April 9th, 2021, 6:46 pm
    More pork tonight. Leaving last night's pork neck pad ka-prao behind, tonight it was charcoal-grilled tenderloin. But first, there was some side-dishery . . .

Mise En Place & Konosuke HD Petty, 120mm
    Found another crazy-old bottle of Spanish evoo. By all accounts, this should be beyond rancid but again, it's still in working order. Going to work through it asap, before that changes.

Sauteed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic, Lemon & Red Chile Flakes
    This one has become a real crowd-pleaser at Chez Suburban.

Salad
    Romaine, arugula and campari tomatoes. I was feeling lazy, so I ended up dressing this with some store-bought dressing.

Plated Up
    Charcoal-grilled pork tenderloin and sauteed broccoli rabe. Trimmed, trussed, oiled and seasoned before it hit the grill, I pulled the tenderloin off when it reached 135F. That seemed just about right.

=R=
    By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you'll only destroy yourself. --Kambei Shimada

• Post #2014 - April 9th, 2021, 8:14 pm
    Post #2014 - April 9th, 2021, 8:14 pm Post #2014 - April 9th, 2021, 8:14 pm
    G Wiv wrote:Walleye Pike, count me a Fan!

ronnie_suburban wrote:Damn, that looks great! Captain Alex, I presume?

On the hunt for Whitefish on request from our house guests. Called Captain Alex, delivery later that day, fresh whitefish available next morning. Costco had nice looking walleye filet, turned out tasty.

click to enlarge

Fish, count me a Fan!
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #2015 - April 10th, 2021, 6:45 pm
    Post #2015 - April 10th, 2021, 6:45 pm Post #2015 - April 10th, 2021, 6:45 pm
    Family favorite, baked rotini again tonight. But first, dressing and salad . . .

Salad Dressing Mise En Place & Shigeki Tanaka Aogami #2 Petty, 150mm
    This (ancient and recently found) evoo tastes tremendously like olives; more so than just about any other evoo I can remember having. As much as I want to use it up before it might go bad, I don't plan using it in any hot applications going forward. That would be a waste. A chum on another board taught me the Ball jar trick for making salad dressings. It works much better than the lidded tumbler I used to use because its smaller size is way more practical.

Salad
    Arugula, campari tomatoes and the vinaigrette.

Unbaked Rotini
    As I pondered upthread, I mixed it up a bit this time by subbing in fresh mozzarella for ricotta. I liked the change. The overall dish was less sweet and zero graininess from the ricotta, even though the mozzarella was very stringy (in a fun way).

Baked Rotini
    35 minutes @ 375F, then 5 minutes @350F convection baked. Let it stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.

Plated Up
    Garnished with parsley, chives and grated parmesan.

=R=

• Post #2016 - April 11th, 2021, 6:47 pm
    Post #2016 - April 11th, 2021, 6:47 pm Post #2016 - April 11th, 2021, 6:47 pm
    Fairly typical Sunday food plan: big brunch, nice dinner and some daylong background cooking (today, that was making stock out of a sizable pork neck) . . .

Cheese & Scallion Omelet
    With store-bought sausage and the last piece of gastro gnome's stellar sourdough (toasted and buttered).

Dinner . . .

Cauliflower Mash Mise En Place & Yu Kurosaki VG10 Fujin, 210mm

NY Strips
    From Zier's in Wilmette. Some really nice marbling on these babies.

Charcoal-Grilled
    Per my usual SOP, a minute or so on each side over the coals (turned once) and then finished on the indirect side.

Plated Up
    With cauliflower mash, grilled asparagus (indirect while the grilled steaks rested) and some leftover mushrooms from I don't know when.

=R=

• Post #2017 - April 12th, 2021, 8:11 am
    Post #2017 - April 12th, 2021, 8:11 am Post #2017 - April 12th, 2021, 8:11 am
    some nice marbling indeed
  • Post #2018 - April 12th, 2021, 1:30 pm
    Post #2018 - April 12th, 2021, 1:30 pm Post #2018 - April 12th, 2021, 1:30 pm
    Ronnie wrote:
    As I pondered upthread, I mixed it up a bit this time by subbing in fresh mozzarella for ricotta. I liked the change. The overall dish was less sweet and zero graininess from the ricotta, even though the mozzarella was very stringy (in a fun way).

I have been wondering about this too lately. My enthusiasm for making lasagna or other baked pasta dishes feels dampened by the graininess of ricotta. I am starting to wonder if its presence in baked pasta dishes developed just primarily as a way to use it up. Or does it mean I am cooking the dish at too high a temperature---is the ricotta breaking/curdling like yogurt marinade in an Indian dish but wouldn't if I kept the temperature lower? I don't know, but lately I'm leaning away from ricotta and more towards a bechemel instead or a very cheesy bechemel or just going all cheese with mozzarella.
    "Your swimming suit matches your eyes, you hold your nose before diving, loving you has made me bananas!"
  • Post #2019 - April 12th, 2021, 2:42 pm
    Post #2019 - April 12th, 2021, 2:42 pm Post #2019 - April 12th, 2021, 2:42 pm
    annak wrote:Tonight was baked ziti, not exactly in line with this gorgeous weather but there was ricotta that wanted eating. Tried a technique of Alison Roman's: mixing a little heavy cream into the ricotta, to keep it from getting grainy when baked. It worked well - hid dollops amid the noodles and sauce, and it came out creamy in the middle.

Possibly this discussion was part of Ronnie's upthread reference. I found it helped!
  • Post #2020 - April 12th, 2021, 2:51 pm
    Post #2020 - April 12th, 2021, 2:51 pm Post #2020 - April 12th, 2021, 2:51 pm
    Ah, thanks, annak, that is helpful. Sorry I missed that before. I'll give that a try.
    "Your swimming suit matches your eyes, you hold your nose before diving, loving you has made me bananas!"
  • Post #2021 - April 12th, 2021, 3:10 pm
    Post #2021 - April 12th, 2021, 3:10 pm Post #2021 - April 12th, 2021, 3:10 pm
    Katie wrote:I have been wondering about this too lately. My enthusiasm for making lasagna or other baked pasta dishes feels dampened by the graininess of ricotta. I am starting to wonder if its presence in baked pasta dishes developed just primarily as a way to use it up. Or does it mean I am cooking the dish at too high a temperature---is the ricotta breaking/curdling like yogurt marinade in an Indian dish but wouldn't if I kept the temperature lower? I don't know, but lately I'm leaning away from ricotta and more towards a bechemel instead or a very cheesy bechemel or just going all cheese with mozzarella.

My understanding is that ricotta in lasagna is an Italian-American replacement for béchamel/balsamella anyway, and I much prefer the latter. But I am curious about this graininess -- is this commercial ricotta? The handful of times I've ever made baked ziti, I never noticed any graininess. I used homemade ricotta mixed with chunks of (fresh) mozzarella, pecorino, and eggs. Was it all the other stuff, or did the ricotta make the difference?
  • Post #2022 - April 12th, 2021, 7:01 pm
    Post #2022 - April 12th, 2021, 7:01 pm Post #2022 - April 12th, 2021, 7:01 pm
    cilantro wrote:But I am curious about this graininess -- is this commercial ricotta?

It's not extreme but yeah, and I've noticed it more with some brands than others. In the end, there's a lot of other stuff in baked ziti/rotini to offset it. It's not that noticeable or offensive. I'm more opposed to ricotta's inherent sweetness than I am to its graininess, though for most people that sweetness is not only a plus, it's the point.

Stirred up a good one tonight, as it were. Getting more and more familiar with my not-so-new-anymore wok, while getting RID of all sorts of items . . .

Mise En Place & Katayama SG2 Suminagashi Gyuto 210mm
    It ended up being quite a multi-cultural affair. Lap cheong (also used some kabanos that I found after I took the picture), sliced garlic, salsa macha (leftover from a carry-out meal a few weeks ago), Chinese-style bacon, shallots, scallion bottoms, microplaned ginger, hot Italian sausage, scallion tops, soy sauce, fioretto, shallots, extra firm tofu, Shaoxing wine, Tien Tsin chili peppers, fried shallot oil, cabbage, slivered creminis, Sichuan peppercorn powder and a spice paste, which was comprised of the fermented tofu in the jar next to it, fermented black beans, soy sauce and Shaoxing wine.

Started by blooming the chiles in the oil, then removing them. From there, meats, aromatics, fioretto, liquids/paste, cabbage, mushrooms and finally, tofu. 15 minutes to prep and about 10 minutes to cook it all.

Plated Up
    Garnished with scallion tops and Lao Man Ga chili crisp.

Happy Monday! :D

=R=

• Post #2023 - April 12th, 2021, 9:24 pm
    Post #2023 - April 12th, 2021, 9:24 pm Post #2023 - April 12th, 2021, 9:24 pm
    About ricotta: This summer I buttinskied into a conversation at the barber shop about making lasagna. A nice Italian woman explained that the best ricotta is the type sold in bulk in the deli, like Falbo or Chellini. She advised not to use the type sold in 1 or 2 lb cups in the dairy cooler. She called that type "whipped." I took her advice and found the bulk ricotta is quite a bit creamier. In a pinch, when I haven't had an opportunity to hit the Italian deli, I've found Bel Gioso's Ricotta con Latte in cups is better than other brands.

I also recently tried annak's advice about mixing cream into ricotta for baked noodles but cheated with whole milk instead. It worked pretty darn well.
  • Post #2024 - April 13th, 2021, 10:08 am
    Post #2024 - April 13th, 2021, 10:08 am Post #2024 - April 13th, 2021, 10:08 am
    Smash burgers for dinner. Out of pickles :shock: used pickled asparagus instead. Tasty!

click to enlarge

Pickled Asparagus, count me a Fan!
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #2025 - April 13th, 2021, 11:43 am
    Post #2025 - April 13th, 2021, 11:43 am Post #2025 - April 13th, 2021, 11:43 am
    G Wiv wrote:Out of pickles

applaud your ingenuity but i strive to live my life in such a way as to never be out of pickles. stuff of nightmares!
  • Post #2026 - April 13th, 2021, 11:44 am
    Post #2026 - April 13th, 2021, 11:44 am Post #2026 - April 13th, 2021, 11:44 am
    but more seriously on the subject of smash burgers, we made these the other day and they were delicious, way more the sum of the parts: https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/102 ... all&rank=1
  • Post #2027 - April 13th, 2021, 3:29 pm
    Post #2027 - April 13th, 2021, 3:29 pm Post #2027 - April 13th, 2021, 3:29 pm
    Thanks. Went into my foulder of recipes that I want to try.
  • Post #2028 - April 13th, 2021, 9:50 pm
    Post #2028 - April 13th, 2021, 9:50 pm Post #2028 - April 13th, 2021, 9:50 pm
    Lemon pepper potatoes a la Chef John, and broiled lemon pepper chicken a la me. Not pictured: sautéed zucchini a la Ronnie.

• Post #2029 - April 13th, 2021, 10:22 pm
    Post #2029 - April 13th, 2021, 10:22 pm Post #2029 - April 13th, 2021, 10:22 pm
    Bok Choy Jr wrote:Lemon pepper potatoes a la Chef John, and broiled lemon pepper chicken a la me.

Wow, that looks great. Are the potatoes as good as Chef John touts them to be? Judging from your pic, I'd guess yes.

=R=

• Post #2030 - April 13th, 2021, 10:49 pm
    Post #2030 - April 13th, 2021, 10:49 pm Post #2030 - April 13th, 2021, 10:49 pm
    Leftovers for us on Tuesday (lunch and dinner) but the day was not without some cooking. Epitomic corona cuisine, in that I just couldn't let some aging bananas go to waste . . .

Banana Bread & Tojiro ITK Bread Knife, 270mm

Riffed on the classic recipe in Joy of Cooking. I browned some of the butter, added a touch of vanilla, a splash of rum and used a 50/50 mix of white and brown sugars. In the end, just a lowly banana bread but hey, at least those $0.29/pound bananas didn't go to waste. :roll:

=R=

• Post #2031 - April 13th, 2021, 11:16 pm
    Post #2031 - April 13th, 2021, 11:16 pm Post #2031 - April 13th, 2021, 11:16 pm
    I take the good natured hype from Chef John as part of the charm, but they hit the spot for me. I stuck to his temp (400) and got creamy gelatinized potato flesh + the nice crust. Worthy cousin to the Greek diner oven browned potato, or Vesuvio potatoes. Not too sure about absorbing the chicken stock though. Maybe?

Re .29¢ bananas- I had similar thoughts while submerging the potato scraps in water, cling wrapping the bowl, then zip locking the whole set up lest someone inadvertently make a mess of the refrigerator. Wouldn’t want .20¢ of potato finding its way to the trash can!
  • Post #2032 - April 14th, 2021, 6:41 pm
    Post #2032 - April 14th, 2021, 6:41 pm Post #2032 - April 14th, 2021, 6:41 pm
    Bok Choy Jr wrote:I take the good natured hype from Chef John as part of the charm, but they hit the spot for me. I stuck to his temp (400) and got creamy gelatinized potato flesh + the nice crust. Worthy cousin to the Greek diner oven browned potato, or Vesuvio potatoes. Not too sure about absorbing the chicken stock though. Maybe?

Re .29¢ bananas- I had similar thoughts while submerging the potato scraps in water, cling wrapping the bowl, then zip locking the whole set up lest someone inadvertently make a mess of the refrigerator. Wouldn’t want .20¢ of potato finding its way to the trash can!

LOL - at all costs, save the spuds! I probably burnt $7.00 in other ingredients saving those damned bananas . . . and I don't even like banana bread! :lol:

Yeah, I appreciate Chef John's enthusiasm. I'm probably at about 75% success when following his recipes to the letter but I find him entertaining and a good source for inspiration.

Took another shot at keto fried chicken tonight (hey, I just realized that's also kfc!) and it turned out really well. Before that, some true corona cooking, with the weekly slaw . . .

Green Cabbage & Takamura Migaki SG2 Gyuto, 210mm

Before 'rona came to town, we were devotees of Carson's slaw. Through no fault of theirs, it became annoying procuring it and C2 suggested I try to find a copycat recipe. I never did find a good one but in the process trying, I learned a lot about making coleslaw and have come up with a few recipes I like even more than Carson's.

As for dinner, once again, it started with a salad . . .

Salad
    Romaine, arugula, campari tomatoes and a really nice shallot-dijon vinaigrette that I kind of hit upon by accident.

Plated Up
    KFC (hehehe), leftover cauliflower mash and steamed asparagus with butter. The "sauce" is a tasty mixture of kewpie mayo, Lao Man Ga chili crisp and togarashi. :? Whatever. It worked. :lol:

=R=

• Post #2033 - April 15th, 2021, 7:05 pm
    Post #2033 - April 15th, 2021, 7:05 pm Post #2033 - April 15th, 2021, 7:05 pm
    My recently unlocked in-person access to smaller markets (especially the Richwell Market outpost near my office) has me venturing down a bit of a rabbit hole. It's hard to pass up a big ole' bunch of fresh Thai basil, and Thai basil means pad ka-prao . . .

Mise En Place & Takamura Migaki SG2 Gyuto, 210mm
    Thai bird chiles, diced carrot, garlic, oyster sauce, dark sweet soy, coarse-ground pork, peanut oil, Thai basil leaves, Golden Mountain, fish sauce and shallots. Please don't judge me for the carrot. Last time I made this, I had a vision that including some just-past-al dente diced carrot would enhance the texture and flavor of the dish. With apologies to the purists, it really worked. Can't say I'll do it that way every time but this won't be the last.

My novice-level skills benefited from the elbow grease I put into making this dish last week but I'm nursing a pinched nerve in my neck right now, so I was happy to buy the coarsely-ground pork at Richwell instead of hacking it out myself with two cleavers. The grind turned out to be perfect. And by the same token, I think it's important for me to continue learn how to effectively use a mortar and pestle but this time around, I opted for my Magic Bullet, which made quick work of the shallots, chile and garlic, turning them into a homogeneous paste.

Plated Up
    With brown jasmine rice from the rice cooker and a stir fried eggplant dish I wish I'd documented because it came together really nicely. It started with slivered garlic and microplaned ginger cooked hot and fast in my wok in a dash of peanut oil. After that, the eggplant, a blob of homemade hatch chile paste, soy sauce, 4x chicken stock, chinkiang vinegar, a spoonful of fermented soy bean paste, white pepper and Sichuan peppercorns. I thought I might need to add a cornstarch slurry but I got the moisture level just right. Beginner's luck.

=R=

• Post #2034 - April 16th, 2021, 6:37 pm
    Post #2034 - April 16th, 2021, 6:37 pm Post #2034 - April 16th, 2021, 6:37 pm
    Working through three pounds of ramps, this is dish 2 of 3: Thai-style red curry with shrimp . . .

Ramp leaves, ramp stems, kaffir lime leaves & Thai bird chiles, basil leaves, zucchini, u26 shrimp, tofu noodles, peanut oil, creminis, 4x chicken stock, fresh bamboo shoots, coconut milk, Maesri red curry paste, gapi and fish sauce.

Was curious to see how the ramps did in this application and they turned out really well. Sauteing the minced stems in oil before starting the coconut milk added a nice note, as did the leaves, which I cut into thirds before adding later in the cook. They held up pretty well but not knowing how long they'd take, I realize now that I could have added them a bit later.

More importantly (if curry can ever actually be important), after opening dozens of cans of bamboo shoots, it was a revelation to cook with fresh stuff, which absolutely blew away the canned. It was less funky/fermenty but way more complex in flavor and being dryer, absorbed the curry much more efficiently than the wet-pack, canned stuff. Yes, it's great knowing that, when needed, that component can come out of the pantry but from now on, if fresh is available, that's what I'll be using.

Plated Up
    Garnished with dried Thai bird chile powder and scallions.

=R=

• Post #2035 - April 17th, 2021, 5:43 am
    Post #2035 - April 17th, 2021, 5:43 am Post #2035 - April 17th, 2021, 5:43 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:Garnished with dried Thai bird chile powder and scallions

Doctor, French, Piano, Dance, Culinary. Groundhog Day personified. Well, except for punching Ned Ryerson.

Ronnie S, count me a Fan!
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #2036 - April 17th, 2021, 1:50 pm
    Post #2036 - April 17th, 2021, 1:50 pm Post #2036 - April 17th, 2021, 1:50 pm
    G Wiv wrote:Well, except for punching Ned Ryerson.

LOL - that's how it feels on many days around here. :lol:

I had some leftover tofu noods (wink to Josh Weissman) and shrimp from last night, so decided to toss them in the wok with a few other things and see what I could come up with for lunch . . .

Minced shallots, microplaned ginger, slivered garlic, u26 shrimp, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, fried shallot oil, oyster sauce, sambal oelek, white pepper, leftover tofu noodles and 4x gelatinous pork stock.

Plated Up
    Shrimp & Tofu Noodle Stir Fry, garnished with Lao Man Ga chile crisp and scallion tops. Got the noodles about as crispy as they were going to get in the shallot oil, then added (in this order) the aromatics, white pepper, shrimp and the liquids. That pork stock is quite viscous and formed the base of a very tasty, thick sauce.

=R=

• Post #2037 - April 17th, 2021, 6:12 pm
    Post #2037 - April 17th, 2021, 6:12 pm Post #2037 - April 17th, 2021, 6:12 pm
    Dish #3 from my recent hoard of ramps . . .

Chinese-flavored pork rampchiladas :? . . .

Filling Mise En Place & Takamura Migaki SG2 Gyuto, 210mm
    Getting RID of some pork neck meat I reclaimed after making a batch of pork stock the other day. Along into the filling went the rest of this business: shallots, long pepper powder, corn starch (later slurried with water), scallion bottoms, crushed garlic, microplaned ginger, white pepper, minced shiitake mushrooms, 5 spice powder, oyster sauce, soy sauce and Shoaxing wine.

Rolling
    Once the filling was mixed (using a gloved hand), I wrapped small blobs of it in two ramp leaves each to form a packet.

Rolled Rampchiladas
    Just enough to fill the baker.

Next up, needed to make a sauce to cook them in . . .

Sauce Mise En Place
    Leek tops (from the freezer), smashed garlic cloves, whole long pepper, sliced ginger, 4x gelatinous pork stock and Shaoxing wine. Simmered this all (only used 1/2 C of stock and 1.5 C of water) together for about 15 minutes, after which I strained it and poured it over the rampchiladas. Baked them 350F covered for 40 minutes, then an additional 20 uncovered . . .

Baked
    They held up pretty well. Because there was so much collagen in the stock, even though the sauce was brothy, it was thick and had a nice, lip-smacking quality to it. They were very soft inside and the ramp leaves were just tender enough without being mushy.

Plated Up
    Garnished with scallion tops, ramp oil (hard to see because it's green) and chile crisp.

=R=

• Post #2038 - April 18th, 2021, 2:02 pm
    Post #2038 - April 18th, 2021, 2:02 pm Post #2038 - April 18th, 2021, 2:02 pm
    A couple more dishes from the ramp hoard . . .

First up, ramp butter . . .

Mise En Place & Enjin SRK8 Gyuto, 210mm
    Ramps, separated out and minced, veg oil and unsalted butter. Hot and fast sear of the ramp parts in oil until they had just softened. Taking a quick break from the Migaki to try out this new knife, which arrived while I was cooking.

Sauteed Ramp Puree
    After the saute, I pureed them with a stick blender and let it cool. After that, using the paddle attachment of my stand mixer, I blended the puree into the butter, which I'd let soften on the countertop for a few hours.

Ramp Butter Wrapped
    Forgive the odd color but the sensor in my poor little cellphone just couldn't make sense of this combination in the daylight coming though the kitchen window. Once the puree and softened butter had been mixed together, I spread it all out on a sheet of parchment paper, did my best to form a log with it and tied the ends like a tootsie roll. Then, into the fridge. As it hardened in the fridge, I would occasionally take it out and try to refine the cylindrical shape of the log.

Ramp Butter Log
    Unwrapped and after having been refrigerated overnight.

Serving Suggestion
    I evened out the ends of the log and used the trimmings to cook some eggs and butter some toast.

I thought I'd be done by now but 3 pounds of ramps goes a long way. I still had a few leaves left, so I decided to use them in my ~weekly bean pot . . .

Ramp leaves, garlic, serranos, jalapenos, 4x gelatinous pork stock, Rancho Gordo black eyed peas, red onion, evoo, black pepper and salt. Normally I go strictly vegan on my beans but since I had the stock on hand, I decided to use a bit of it, along with some water, to cook this batch.

Plated Up
    Porky Black Eyed Peas with Ramps.

And that is the end of the ramps . . . until next time. 8)

=R=

• Post #2039 - April 18th, 2021, 2:58 pm
    Post #2039 - April 18th, 2021, 2:58 pm Post #2039 - April 18th, 2021, 2:58 pm
    Just amazing how creative you have been with the ramps. Every single dish looks great.
  • Post #2040 - April 18th, 2021, 3:43 pm
    Post #2040 - April 18th, 2021, 3:43 pm Post #2040 - April 18th, 2021, 3:43 pm
    lougord99 wrote:Just amazing how creative you have been with the ramps.

In all deference to Mr. S this southern bell shows amazing versatility with an onion.
    lougord99 wrote:Just amazing how creative you have been with the ramps.

In all deference to Mr. S this southern bell shows amazing versatility with an onion.
    https://fb.watch/4Yoei58V58/
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events