LTH Home

What are you making for dinner tonite?

What are you making for dinner tonite?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 74 of 101
  • Post #2191 - November 13th, 2022, 11:13 pm
    Post #2191 - November 13th, 2022, 11:13 pm Post #2191 - November 13th, 2022, 11:13 pm
    Jazzfood wrote:Coulibiac of Salmon
    salmon wrapped in puff pastry filled w/spinach w/pernod and shrimp mousse served w/lobster sauce

Damn! I'll take two, please! That really looks great. :)

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #2192 - November 14th, 2022, 9:23 am
    Post #2192 - November 14th, 2022, 9:23 am Post #2192 - November 14th, 2022, 9:23 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:
    Jazzfood wrote:Coulibiac of Salmon
    salmon wrapped in puff pastry filled w/spinach w/pernod and shrimp mousse served w/lobster sauce

Damn! I'll take two, please! That really looks great. :)

=R=

Anytime. Part of my old school dinosaur chow repertoire. Was on the banquet menu @East Bank Club circa 85
    "In pursuit of joys untasted"
    from Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata
  • Post #2193 - November 15th, 2022, 7:26 pm
    Post #2193 - November 15th, 2022, 7:26 pm Post #2193 - November 15th, 2022, 7:26 pm
    Before I left for work this morning, while looking for something else, I "discovered" some leftover/unused chile verde from last month's batch in the back of the fridge. Never did find what I was actually looking for but with some fresh pork shoulder on-hand (sausage-making later this week), decided to quickly set up a batch of chile verde pork stew for after I got home from work. Cut the pork up pretty small for quick cooking, then seasoned it (black pepper, granulated garlic, granulated onion, ancho chile powder, Mexican oregano, freshly ground cumin and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to help tenderize) and left it in a baggie in the fridge until I got home from work. Once I got home, I added some salt and seared it all off . . .

Seasoned/Searing Pork Shoulder
    About 2 pounds searing in evoo. Once this had some good color on all (okay, most) sides, dumped in the rediscovered chile verde and a blob of 4x gelatinous pork stock, covered it and let it simmer until the pork was tender (about 80 minutes). Not sure if it was the small cube size, the baking soda, both or neither but that seemed pretty quick for getting shoulder to tender doneness and on a weeknight, that pleased me . . .

Plated Up
    Chile verde pork stew with leftover cubed veg salad and a bowl of leftover/reheated black beans.

=R=
  • Post #2194 - November 16th, 2022, 7:19 am
    Post #2194 - November 16th, 2022, 7:19 am Post #2194 - November 16th, 2022, 7:19 am
    Ended up with a similar dinner, with less effort for the night. Exploring what could be pulled from the freezer to make room for xmas cookies, found a 7-year-old quart of squash soup (went straight to the trash: It might have been fine, but nobody was in the mood to eat it for 7 years), a sausage-and-cheese bread which we decided goes just fine with... a tub of posole. Mmm... glad braising season is back.
    What is patriotism, but the love of good things we ate in our childhood?
    -- Lin Yutang
  • Post #2195 - November 17th, 2022, 7:39 pm
    Post #2195 - November 17th, 2022, 7:39 pm Post #2195 - November 17th, 2022, 7:39 pm
    JoelF wrote:Mmm... glad braising season is back.

Me too but if it goes anything like last year, I'll be burnt out on it by New Year's. Speaking of braising, after a session of sausage-making this afternoon, I had some pork shoulder left over, so I decided on a low effort pork stew/soup-type thing . . .

Plated Up
    Took what worked the other day and included a small amount of baking soda in my spice rub to help the pork (cut into relatively small pieces) get tender more quickly. Seasoned it, let it sit for 20 minutes, then seared it in evoo. Once it was nicely marked, I threw in 2 diced onions, a half-dozen smashed garlic cloves, a couple tbs of tomato paste, one can of Rotel, half a leftover jalapeno (cut into rings), a blob of 4x gelatinous beef stock, salt and black pepper. Brought it all to a simmer, reduced/covered it and cooked it for another ~75 minutes. Removed the lid, let it reduce for 15 minutes, then served it up with some leftover/reheated spinach-feta casserole and some leftover/reheated gigante beans from a lunch at Psistaria earlier in the week.

=R=
  • Post #2196 - November 19th, 2022, 7:51 pm
    Post #2196 - November 19th, 2022, 7:51 pm Post #2196 - November 19th, 2022, 7:51 pm
    Plenty of leftovers for us to finish up here but we've got a rather large supply of turnips that I'm trying to work through. To that end, I decided to make a 'practice' turnip gratin to accompany our leftovers. I was thinking that if it went well, I may also make one to bring to my sister's house for Thanksgiving . . .

Mise En Place & Moritaka AS Gyuto, 210mm
    White wine, salt, sagey black pepper, shallots, hakurei turnips, minced garlic, grated cheeses, unsalted butter and whole milk.

After sweating the garlic and shallots in the butter, I added the turnips, wine and milk (along with the s&p) and simmered it all for about 15 minutes. From there, I transferred it to a ceramic casserole dish and baked it at 375F for about 75 minutes, covered for the first 35 or so. At the very end, I added the cheese and broiled it for about 4 minutes (rotating it halfway through) . . .

Hakurei Turnip Gratin
    Going in, Mrs. Suburban was highly skeptical but she ended up loving it, and so did I. This is a really nice treatment, especially because the distinctive flavor of the turnips -- they have a subtle, almost-cinnamon note -- still comes through loud and clear. If I don't make this for Thanksgiving, I'll almost certainly do it for Christmas Eve or Christmas. Other than starting with 3 pounds of turnips, I didn't really measure anything but if I were to tweak anything next time, I'd probably add a touch more salt.

=R=
  • Post #2197 - November 20th, 2022, 7:31 pm
    Post #2197 - November 20th, 2022, 7:31 pm Post #2197 - November 20th, 2022, 7:31 pm
    Extracted some pork tenderloins from the depths of the freezer and thawed them overnight . . .

Pork Tenderloin Mise En Place & Sukenari HAP40 Gyuto, 210mm
    White wine, red jalapeno, 4x gelatinous pork stock, slivered garlic, leeks, yellow & orange bell peppers, trimmed and trussed pork tenderloins, sagey black pepper, salt, red onion and evoo.

Staying on theme, deep in the fridge, I found some foraged maitake pieces that I'd forgotten about (shit!). They weren't in perfect condition but the fact that I'd cleaned them ahead of time and stored them in a double paper bag left them in fine shape. Decided to saute them . . .

Sauteed Maitakes
    Evoo, unsalted butter, shallots, scallions, garlic, 4x gelatinous beef stock, red wine, salt and pepper.

Oiled and seasoned the tenderloins, then seared them in evoo. Once browned on all sides, I removed them and sauteed all the veg in the pan. Added the wine and stock, let it reduce a bit then put the seared tenderloins on top of the veggies (adding some mini tomatoes that I decided to use after I took the pic) and put the whole thing the oven for 20 minutes at 400F convection . . .

Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
    This seemed to reduce just the right amount by the time the pork reached 135F internal. Veggies were soft but not mushy. Sauce was there but flavorful.

Plated Up
    Happy to have cleared the freezer space and remembered the maitakes before it was too late.

=R=
  • Post #2198 - November 21st, 2022, 7:11 am
    Post #2198 - November 21st, 2022, 7:11 am Post #2198 - November 21st, 2022, 7:11 am
    Sesame crusted tuna. Dead rare, delicious. Dipping sauce w/wasabi, rice and Korean cucumbers. High value for effort. Thumbs up from the bride.

click to enlarge

Tuna, count me a Fan!
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #2199 - November 21st, 2022, 7:49 pm
    Post #2199 - November 21st, 2022, 7:49 pm Post #2199 - November 21st, 2022, 7:49 pm
    G Wiv wrote:Sesame crusted tuna. Dead rare, delicious. Dipping sauce w/wasabi, rice and Korean cucumbers. High value for effort. Thumbs up from the bride.

Beautiful, Gary. Where did you get the tuna?

A quickie dinner for us. Grilling up some NY Strips from Zier's and decided that some aging mini tomatoes and sliced garlic -- sauteed together in evoo -- might make a nice, compote-like condiment . . .

Tomato/Garlic Condiment Mise En Place & Sukenari HAP40 Gyuto, 210mm
    Black pepper, dried oregano, salt, mini tomatoes, evoo, slivered garlic and red wine vinegar. Just a very hot toss-around in the pan until the tomatoes softened, then a few drops of the vinegar at the very end . . .

Tomato-Garlic Compote
    This turned out really nicely and went well with the beef . . . sweet/salty/oily/acidic and aromatic.

Charcoal-Grilled NY Strips
    I think it had been a couple of weeks since I'd last grilled. :o Still, nice to be back at it, even in the dark.

Plated Up
    NY strip steak, tomato-garlic compote and a blob of the weekly slaw.

Happy Monday! :)

=R=
  • Post #2200 - November 22nd, 2022, 8:20 am
    Post #2200 - November 22nd, 2022, 8:20 am Post #2200 - November 22nd, 2022, 8:20 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:Beautiful, Gary. Where did you get the tuna?

Was standing at Fresh Farms Touhy fish counter waiting my turn. Trying to decide between cod and swordfish and the guy in front of my bought a stunning hunk of sashimi grade tuna. Mr. Me-Too said me-too and off I went.

Really turned out great.
    Hold my beer . . .

Low & Slow
  • Post #2201 - November 22nd, 2022, 7:37 pm
    Post #2201 - November 22nd, 2022, 7:37 pm Post #2201 - November 22nd, 2022, 7:37 pm
    G Wiv wrote:
    ronnie_suburban wrote:Beautiful, Gary. Where did you get the tuna?

Was standing at Fresh Farms Touhy fish counter waiting my turn. Trying to decide between cod and swordfish and the guy in front of my bought a stunning hunk of sashimi grade tuna. Mr. Me-Too said me-too and off I went.

Really turned out great.

Sounds/looks like a nice audible for sure.

Tonight, a very quick dinner . . .

Plated Up
    Charcoal-grilled chicken thighs, leftover/reheated turnip gratin and fioretto stir-fry.

Love breaking out the leftover veg when I have other tasks to take care of. Grill a little chicken and we're good to go.

=R=
  • Post #2202 - November 23rd, 2022, 8:02 pm
    Post #2202 - November 23rd, 2022, 8:02 pm Post #2202 - November 23rd, 2022, 8:02 pm
    Amid the Thanksgiving prep, there was also dinner . . .

Baked Rotini
    With a blob of the weekly slaw.

=R=
  • Post #2203 - November 23rd, 2022, 8:51 pm
    Post #2203 - November 23rd, 2022, 8:51 pm Post #2203 - November 23rd, 2022, 8:51 pm
    we had the ultimate antithanksgiving dinner for the night before, thanks to doing thanksgiving at my parents in wellfleet: oysters on the halfshell, kettle chips, celery sticks, clementines, steamed lobster, drawn butter. all refreshing and saline, and tomorrow the umami fats take over!
  • Post #2204 - November 26th, 2022, 9:17 am
    Post #2204 - November 26th, 2022, 9:17 am Post #2204 - November 26th, 2022, 9:17 am
    From Fuchsia Dunlop 'Chicken in a Delicate Vinegar sauce'. The vinegar in this recipe is Chinkiang vinegar. I love this dark, vinegar. The chicken is velveted and then fried in a lot of oil that is not very hot until cooked, but very tender. I used oil left over from making crispy shallots. After chicken is done, it is removed and most of the oil is thrown out.

The recipe calls for pickled chilli paste. I did not have any, and I am not toally clear what that is. I substituted pixian douban. Obviously not sure how my substitue changed the recipe, but it was very good. It also has a lot of chunked celery.
  • Post #2205 - November 26th, 2022, 10:04 am
    Post #2205 - November 26th, 2022, 10:04 am Post #2205 - November 26th, 2022, 10:04 am
    lougord99 wrote:The recipe calls for pickled chilli paste. I did not have any, and I am not toally clear what that is. I substituted pixian douban. Obviously not sure how my substitue changed the recipe, but it was very good. It also has a lot of chunked celery.

If pickled means fermented, that could mean sambal. Or possibly chopped fermented chiles, which can be found at Richwell Market (small glass jar).

=R=
  • Post #2206 - November 26th, 2022, 11:33 am
    Post #2206 - November 26th, 2022, 11:33 am Post #2206 - November 26th, 2022, 11:33 am
    ronnie_suburban wrote:
    lougord99 wrote:The recipe calls for pickled chilli paste. I did not have any, and I am not toally clear what that is. I substituted pixian douban. Obviously not sure how my substitue changed the recipe, but it was very good. It also has a lot of chunked celery.

If pickled means fermented, that could mean sambal. Or possibly chopped fermented chiles, which can be found at Richwell Market (small glass jar).

Lou,

Here's a pic of a jar of the chopped, fermented chiles that I buy at Richwell. I think of it as more of a relish than a paste but it's possible this is what FD was referring to . . .

=R=
  • Post #2207 - November 26th, 2022, 11:53 am
    Post #2207 - November 26th, 2022, 11:53 am Post #2207 - November 26th, 2022, 11:53 am
    Thank you. I will try it and see how the results are.

She does mean fermented and suggested Sambal as a substitute, I also don't have sambal ( I make my own hot sauce ). But since pixian is fermented, I thought that would be a good sub.
  • Post #2208 - November 26th, 2022, 12:11 pm
    Post #2208 - November 26th, 2022, 12:11 pm Post #2208 - November 26th, 2022, 12:11 pm
    lougord99 wrote:Thank you. I will try it and see how the results are.

She does mean fermented and suggested Sambal as a substitute, I also don't have sambal ( I make my own hot sauce ). But since pixian is fermented, I thought that would be a good sub.

I'm sure it was delicious, regardless. Pixian is a great ingredient.

=R=
  • Post #2209 - November 27th, 2022, 7:08 pm
    Post #2209 - November 27th, 2022, 7:08 pm Post #2209 - November 27th, 2022, 7:08 pm
    Made this outstanding Ottolenghi recipe for Sweet Potato Shakshuka With Sriracha Butter & Pickled Onions: https://food52.com/recipes/87447-sweet-potato-shakshuka-recipe
  • Post #2210 - November 27th, 2022, 7:37 pm
    Post #2210 - November 27th, 2022, 7:37 pm Post #2210 - November 27th, 2022, 7:37 pm
    Working some Thanksgiving leftovers into the meal plan. This pot of beans was built on the stock I made from the smoked turkey carcass . . .

Rancho Gordo Borlotto Magnifico Beans
    These borlottos, which I'd never seen before, were part of the November 2022 Bean Club shipment.

Mise En Place & Shiro Kamo White #2 Gyuto 185mm
    Borlotto beans (overnight soaked), salt, celery, bay leaves, black pepper, red onion, carrot, slitted red jalapeno & serranos, evoo, smoked turkey stock and smashed garlic cloves.

Probably didn't need the overnight soak but as long as I thought of it, I did it. I had another separator of stock and ended up using all of this one and half of the other one, so about 3 pints in all. As long as I was using stock instead of water, I figured a little soupier was just fine . . .

Plated Up
    Rather than mix it into the beans, I sprinkled some leftover smoked turkey over the top. Also garnished this with some fresh jalapeno and chives. The borlottos worked out well. They held their shape well, were very creamy on the inside and produced a tasty pot liquor.

=R=
  • Post #2211 - November 28th, 2022, 7:29 pm
    Post #2211 - November 28th, 2022, 7:29 pm Post #2211 - November 28th, 2022, 7:29 pm
    I guess the holiday and holiday prep threw some parts of our routine off because I found myself having to re-up a coupla' of our weeklies today. First up, the weekly slaw . . .

Green Cabbage, Carrot & Hatsukokoro Komorebi Blue #2 Gyuto, 210mm

Next up, cucumber salad . . .

Persian Cucumbers, Salt & Hatsukokoro Komorebi Blue #2 Gyuto, 210mm

Ironically, neither of these were ready in time for tonight's dinner. They'll be ready later tonight and as usual, we'll eat them throughout the week.

Dinner was a quickie on the grill -- SausageFest!

Charcoal-Grilled Kielbasa & Cevaps

Plated Up
    With leftover/reheated borlotto beans, which were even better today, homemade sauerkraut and homemade sambal (and couple of store-bought mustards)

=R=
  • Post #2212 - November 29th, 2022, 7:36 pm
    Post #2212 - November 29th, 2022, 7:36 pm Post #2212 - November 29th, 2022, 7:36 pm
    Tonight, with temps in the low 60's, it was an easy night at the grill. Very strange to walk outside in late November and have it feel warm and humid . . .

Grilling
    Before this, 4 total minutes directly over the coals, then about 5 minutes indirect/covered to finish them up. Still dialing in the outdoor/nighttime shooting. This one was easy. All it took was my camera, 2 led lights and my wife to hold both lights while I got the shot. Yeah, no problem! :lol:

Pork Shoulder Chops

Plated Up
    With leftover/reheated Thanksgiving dressing & gravy and a blob of the weekly slaw.

=R=
  • Post #2213 - November 29th, 2022, 10:45 pm
    Post #2213 - November 29th, 2022, 10:45 pm Post #2213 - November 29th, 2022, 10:45 pm
    tonight i made a cod provencal stew i may have mentioned before, but this iteration neared perfection.

chopped fennel, onion, carrot, celery sweated in evoo in a dutch oven; add lots of garlic, and some halved cherry tomatoes; caramelize a tablespoon or so of tomato paste; deglaze with white wine, add seafood stock, large peeled orange zest, hot red chili flakes, salt, pepper, saffron, bay leaf; simmer till veg tender. fish out (ha) bay leaf, use immersion blender to partially blitz so still lots of chunks of veg but also a thicker body. then add a bunch of smashed castel vetrano olives and chunks of cod, plus the supremes of the orange you zested. simmer for just a few minutes. top with more orange zest, microplaned this time.

served it with baguette as well as haricot vert and green salad.
  • Post #2214 - November 30th, 2022, 9:21 am
    Post #2214 - November 30th, 2022, 9:21 am Post #2214 - November 30th, 2022, 9:21 am
    annak wrote:tonight i made a cod provencal stew i may have mentioned before, but this iteration neared perfection.

chopped fennel, onion, carrot, celery sweated in evoo in a dutch oven; add lots of garlic, and some halved cherry tomatoes; caramelize a tablespoon or so of tomato paste; deglaze with white wine, add seafood stock, large peeled orange zest, hot red chili flakes, salt, pepper, saffron, bay leaf; simmer till veg tender. fish out (ha) bay leaf, use immersion blender to partially blitz so still lots of chunks of veg but also a thicker body. then add a bunch of smashed castel vetrano olives and chunks of cod, plus the supremes of the orange you zested. simmer for just a few minutes. top with more orange zest, microplaned this time.

served it with baguette as well as haricot vert and green salad.

This sounds wonderful!
    -Mary
  • Post #2215 - November 30th, 2022, 7:11 pm
    Post #2215 - November 30th, 2022, 7:11 pm Post #2215 - November 30th, 2022, 7:11 pm
    Tonight, some reheated leftovers but also decided to make a spinach-feta casserole . . .

Mise En Place & Shibata AS Gyuto, 240mm
    Evoo, black pepper, salt, fakey feta, dried oregano, wilted/squeezed spinach, Greek feta, fresh dill, sauteed mushrooms (evoo, 4x gelatinous pork stock, red wine, garlic, s&p), fresh/minced garlic, lemon (for juice) and sauteed onions.

Mixed everything together in the stand mixer, then baked it at 350F for about 75 minutes (first 30 minutes loosely tented with foil). Once it starts to bubble and brown, it's ready . . .

Spinach-Feta Casserole
    Had this with some cold/leftover steak and the last of some reheated/leftover baked rotini.

=R=
  • Post #2216 - November 30th, 2022, 11:50 pm
    Post #2216 - November 30th, 2022, 11:50 pm Post #2216 - November 30th, 2022, 11:50 pm
    Who doesn't like black food?ImageSpaghetti with squid & squid ink, collards.
  • Post #2217 - December 3rd, 2022, 9:56 pm
    Post #2217 - December 3rd, 2022, 9:56 pm Post #2217 - December 3rd, 2022, 9:56 pm
    Tonight's plans for a group of us to go out for dinner derailed and ended up with me cooking for all of us instead. Not that I minded -- the get-together was still great -- but I did have to scramble a bit. Decided on spaghetti and meatballs, which seemed like it would be a crowd-pleaser . . .

Mise En Place & Shibata AS Gyuto, 240mm
    Panko, ground beef & pork, grated parmigiano reggiano, minced parsely, salt, black pepper, eggs, whole milk and crushed garlic.
    This is basically Lidia Bastianich's recipe with the small modification of adding 1T of milk per pound of meat. And rather than fry them, I put them on a baking sheet/grid, threw them in a 400F oven and convection-roasted them for about 20 minutes, rotating the pan about halfway through. After that, they looked something like this . . .

Par-Roasted Meatballs
    Just used some jarred sauce (Rao's marinara) for these. Friends brought some wine, some bread and a few desserts, though I did break out the weekly slaw . . .

Plated Up
    Spaghetti & Meatballs, weekly slaw.

=R=
  • Post #2218 - December 4th, 2022, 7:06 pm
    Post #2218 - December 4th, 2022, 7:06 pm Post #2218 - December 4th, 2022, 7:06 pm
    Tonight, pork belly (freezer stock) stir fry . . .

Mise En Place & Hatsukokoro Komorebi Blue #2 Gyuto, 210mm
    Dark soy sauce, avocado oil, 4x gelatinous pork stock, freshly toasted/ground Sichuan peppercorns, 5-spice powder, 5-year black vinegar, reconstituted shiitake caps, scallions, shallots, long hot pepper, celery, 3-hour-slow-roasted pork belly, minced ginger, orange bell pepper, chopped garlic, broccoli florets, white pepper, chu hou paste, Shaoxing cooking wine and soy sauce.

Just decided to wing it here and yes, it clearly got out of control. So many ingredients -- and the picture doesn't even include the corn starch I used to thicken the whole business or the shiitake soaking liquid -- but I really wanted to use some stuff up. Happily, it worked out pretty nicely. And the shiitakes were a last minute addition. I remembered I had some fresh ones but I bought them a while ago, so they effectively became dried in the paper bag I was storing them in. No problem. A little hot water, a 2-hour soak, a gentle squeeze and they were good to go.

As for the belly, that 3-hour slow cook was right on the money. The belly was unctuous and tender but still firm enough to cut into cubes, and it stayed intact during the stir-frying.

Pork Belly & Veg Stir Fry

Plated Up
    With leftover/reheated jasmine rice and some spicy-sweet cucumber salad. This one turned out really well. The way these things go, I'll probably never do the exact same thing again but if I did, the only thing I'd change would be to add a bit more of the vinegar. It goes a long way but the belly was super rich and it could have tolerated a bit more acid. This time around, I just dashed a bit more on at the table.

=R=
  • Post #2219 - December 5th, 2022, 7:00 pm
    Post #2219 - December 5th, 2022, 7:00 pm Post #2219 - December 5th, 2022, 7:00 pm
    Ingredient-wise, tonight's dinner could have easily been another stir-fry but last night's pork belly was such a hit, I figured I couldn't top it and decided I might as well just go in another direction. So, pan-seared chicken thighs with assorted veggies . . .

Mise En Place & Nigara SG2 Tsuchime Gyuto, 210mm
    Zucchini, yellow onions, boneless/skinless chicken thighs, red jalapeno, mini tomatoes, granulated garlic, granulated onion, dried oregano, sliced garlic, carrots (just laying around), salt, black pepper, white wine and evoo.

Plated Up
    With some leftover/reheated borlotto beans.

=R=
  • Post #2220 - December 6th, 2022, 8:02 pm
    Post #2220 - December 6th, 2022, 8:02 pm Post #2220 - December 6th, 2022, 8:02 pm
    Another quickie night over the grill . . .

Scored Grill Sausages & Takeda Stainless Clad Mini Petty
    Thought these were gone for the season because the Fresh Farms Wheeling branch stopped carrying them after Labor Day but it appears the flagship on Touhy carries them year-round. That's some hot Italian sausage from Poeta's in the background.

Charcoal-Grilled Hot Italian & Grill Sausages

Plated Up
    With some leftover/reheated veggies from last night's dinner and a variety of condiments, including homemade sambal, homemade sauerkraut and extra hot giardiniera relish from Nottoli on Belmont. I have some really nice French onion rolls to make sausage sandwiches for lunch over the next few days. Sadly, I don't think I'll be cooking again until the end of the week. :(

=R=

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more