LTH Home

Chicago-themed Wedding Gift Basket

Chicago-themed Wedding Gift Basket
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 2 
  • Post #31 - March 12th, 2018, 3:14 pm
    Post #31 - March 12th, 2018, 3:14 pm Post #31 - March 12th, 2018, 3:14 pm
    My argument is that it is much more reasonable to expect a guest to consume 1 12oz bottle of root beer during their stay (perhaps unwinding in their room in the evening) versus expecting a guest to personally consume a 12oz jar of relish before departing to go home.
  • Post #32 - March 13th, 2018, 6:12 pm
    Post #32 - March 13th, 2018, 6:12 pm Post #32 - March 13th, 2018, 6:12 pm
    spinynorman99 wrote:
    DClose wrote:I thought about relish as well, but then thought it might cause issues if anyone wanted to carry on their bags (you never know with the CTA these days...)

Relish would cause issues but bottles of root beer would not? Not following the reasoning.

Surely you are not ascribing rationality to TSA.

As a regular flyer, I can assure you that no rationality exits.
  • Post #33 - March 15th, 2018, 8:18 am
    Post #33 - March 15th, 2018, 8:18 am Post #33 - March 15th, 2018, 8:18 am
    spinynorman99 wrote:
    DClose wrote:I thought about relish as well, but then thought it might cause issues if anyone wanted to carry on their bags (you never know with the CTA these days...)

Relish would cause issues but bottles of root beer would not? Not following the reasoning.

Surely you are not ascribing rationality to TSA.

As a regular flyer, I can assure you that no rationality exits.

Ha - sorry, yes TSA (though CTA is a close 2nd in things I despise).

I'm hoping my guests drink the root beer while they are here and then it won't be an issue to start with.

I also added Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Seasoning from The Spice House as a fun souvenir - very unique and decidedly Chicago on several levels.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more