LTH Home

What are you making for dinner tonite?

What are you making for dinner tonite?
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 103 of 103 
  • Post #3061 - April 28th, 2024, 6:12 pm
    Post #3061 - April 28th, 2024, 6:12 pm Post #3061 - April 28th, 2024, 6:12 pm
    Sunday dinner was inspired by a chum who posts on another board. Based on a recent post of his, I decided to make some lengua, which I'd never made before. But first, some accompaniments . . .

Tomatillo Salsa Mise En Place & Yu Kurosaki Kurouchi AS Gyuto, 210mm
    Roasted/skinned poblanos, shallots, tomatillos, garlic cloves, jalapenos & serranos, spring onions and cilantro.

Long-simmered it all -- sans the cilantro and poblanos -- in a splash of water until soft. After that, dumped it all -- along with the roasted poblanos and cilantro -- into the vitamix and blended it until smooth. Tasted it, added some salt and ended up with a very nice salsa.

Of course, I'm long on beans, so why not make some?

Rancho Gordo Pinto Beans
    From a recent Bean Club delivery.

Pinto Bean Mise En Place & Yu Kurosaki Kurouchi AS Gyuto, 210mm
    Evoo, yellow onion, slitted jalapenos & serranos, overnight-soaked pinto beans, black pepper, smashed garlic & bay leaves and salt.

Sweat the alliums in evoo, add the beans, add the water, add the bay leaves and bring to a hard boil for ~12 minutes. Reduce to a simmer, add the salt, add the peppers and then simmer low & slow until the beans are tender and the pot liquor is reduced.

While those were going, I prepped the lengua . . .

Lengua Mise En Place & Yu Kurosaki Kurouchi AS Gyuto, 210mm
    Garlic, salt, beef tongue, onions and spice plate (thyme, marjoram, Mexican oregano, bay leaves and allspice berries)

Boil some water, add everything and simmer until the tongue is tender (~2.5 hours). Once it is, remove from the pot, peel off the outer skin and let it rest.

Cooked & Peeled Tongue
    While the peeled tongue rests, continue to reduce the simmering liquid. Once it's reduced a bit, add back the whole, peeled tongue and keep on lowest heat until ready to trim and slice. From here, it's time to build some tacos, or maybe a quick sear in a skillet to crisp it up before that. Either way, we did both . . .

Plated Up
    With some of the consomé, some Mexican restaurant-style rice and some store-bought corn tortillas. After enjoying lengua at countless taquerias, I'm so glad I finally made it at home. It delivers an intense amount of unctuous flavor in exchange for very little work.

=R=
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #3062 - April 29th, 2024, 6:26 pm
    Post #3062 - April 29th, 2024, 6:26 pm Post #3062 - April 29th, 2024, 6:26 pm
    Shifting gears a bit from yesterday with a 'use what I have on-hand' riff on pad ka prao . . .

Mise En Place & Yu Kurosaki Kurouchi AS Gyuto, 210mm
    Avocado oil, oyster sauce, fish sauce, ground bison, Thai birds eye chiles, Thai basil, carrot, fresh hand-chopped shiitakes, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, Golden Mountain, garlic and shallots.

Was going to use some chicken but I guess I'd already used it because I couldn't find it. So, I chopped up the shiitakes and pulled a pound of ground bison out the freezer. Using the mortal & pestle, created a paste with the garlic/shallots/chiles and then just followed the standard roadmap for this. I've always wanted to try this dish using just mushrooms but I didn't think I had enough of them here to fully pull that off this time, so I added the bison.

Plated Up
    Frizzled duck egg, leftover/reheated jasmine rice. Really loved the bison/shiitake combination. The leanness of the bison -- along with the absorption powers of the shiitakes -- actually led to a more intensely flavorful dish. If things had gone according to plan, I never would have even thought to try it. Now, I'm thinking this combo could permanently replace coarsely ground pork in this dish.

Happy Monday! :)

=R=
  • Post #3063 - May 2nd, 2024, 6:30 pm
    Post #3063 - May 2nd, 2024, 6:30 pm Post #3063 - May 2nd, 2024, 6:30 pm
    Kept it really simple tonight . . .

Pan Fried Morels

=R=
  • Post #3064 - May 2nd, 2024, 6:32 pm
    Post #3064 - May 2nd, 2024, 6:32 pm Post #3064 - May 2nd, 2024, 6:32 pm
    Used to do them on toast in a cream sauce.
    "In pursuit of joys untasted"
    from Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata
  • Post #3065 - May 3rd, 2024, 6:29 pm
    Post #3065 - May 3rd, 2024, 6:29 pm Post #3065 - May 3rd, 2024, 6:29 pm
    Back to one tonight with our favorite protein. First up, some side-dishery . . .

Pepper Mise En Place & Masamoto KS White #2 Gyuto, 240mm
    Black pepper, yellow onion, assorted bell peppers, crushed garlic, rice vinegar, 12-year aged balsamic vinegar, white wine, dried oregano, salt and evoo.

Sauteed Peppers & Onions
    Hot and fast, covered briefly near the end of the cook to impart some tenderness and balsamic drizzled once they were in the bowl.

Meanwhile, outside . . .

Charcoal-Grilled Chicken Thighs
    ~60F, sunny and no wind. Ideal conditions.

Plated Up
    With (the end of) some leftover/reheated Mexican restaurant-style rice that we made last weekend.

=R=
  • Post #3066 - May 5th, 2024, 6:11 pm
    Post #3066 - May 5th, 2024, 6:11 pm Post #3066 - May 5th, 2024, 6:11 pm
    Half #1 of a ribless beef roast from Costco (half #2 now in the freezer) but first, still dwindling down my stash of morels. Normally, I go 'less is more' when it comes to morels, but I had a lot (and still have a few more), so I figured I should branch out a bit. Thought this might be a nice combination/use for them (and it was) . . .

Veg Mise En Place & Masamoto KS White #2 Gyuto - Custom Jobone Handle, 240mm
    Black pepper, salt, carrot, unsalted butter, morels, shallots, wilted/squeezed spinach, AP flour and whole milk.

Made a sauteed shallot bechamel, then added the carrot (because I had a partial I wanted to use up) and the morels. After that, let it all come together over low heat, re-seasoned it, reduced/thickened a bit and transferred to a baking dish.

Ribless Roast
    Salted overnight, then rinsed, dried, trussed, oiled and seasoned. After that, baked at 200F until it reached 128F internal, then blasted it (450F convection-roast) for about 6 minutes.

Plated Up
    With some crispy-fried russet potatoes and a blob of the weekly slaw. Served this with some horseradish cream that I remembered to dig out of the fridge after I took the pic.

=R=
  • Post #3067 - May 6th, 2024, 6:07 pm
    Post #3067 - May 6th, 2024, 6:07 pm Post #3067 - May 6th, 2024, 6:07 pm
    Tonight, a nice, quick cook . . .

Charcoal-Grilled Pork Shoulder Chops (4)
    These are now 'officially' being labeled as pork steaks at Fresh Farms. Marked them briefly on both sides over the fire, then shingled them on the indirect side and cooked them covered for about 7 minutes.

Even with a second round of grilling, this was a fast one . . .

Grilled Asparagus
    Once the chops come off to rest, the asparagus goes on. 8 minutes, indirect/covered, tips away. I usually lift the lid about halfway through just to make sure there's no funny business going on. :lol:

Plated Up
    Lotta' food. I nicknamed this a full house because it was 2 newly cooked items and 3 leftovers (pepper & onion medley, creamed morels & spinach, pinto beans).

=R=
  • Post #3068 - May 11th, 2024, 7:59 pm
    Post #3068 - May 11th, 2024, 7:59 pm Post #3068 - May 11th, 2024, 7:59 pm
    tonight i got around to some NYT cooking items i'd been meaning to try and they worked fine together: alison roman's chicken thighs braised in wine and artichokes, and ham el-waylly's broccoli aligot. the artichokes browned in chicken fat were nice; mint an inspired finish; the whole concept of doing potatoes aligot but with broccoli was simultaneously light and indulgent! crusty bread and crunchy little gem salad to round things out.
  • Post #3069 - May 13th, 2024, 6:20 pm
    Post #3069 - May 13th, 2024, 6:20 pm Post #3069 - May 13th, 2024, 6:20 pm
    Followed pretty closely this youtube video from Cook! Stacey Cook for stir-fried chicken in black bean sauce. I think her recipes/techniques often simplify things a bit too much but after a busy day at work, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that . . .

Mise En Place & Konosuke SKD Tsuchime Gyuto, 210mm
    Corn starch, white pepper, chicken thigh meat, oyster sauce, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, spring onions tops, spring onion bottoms, ginger, Shaoxing wine, avocado oil, granulated sugar, fermented black beans, coarsely chopped garlic, yellow onion, red/yellow bell peppers and baking soda.

After a brief marinade (soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, corn starch, white pepper, water, baking soda, oil), it was time to stir-fry. And like with most stir-fries, once you get started, it goes pretty darned fast . . .

Stir-Fried Chicken in Black Bean Sauce

Plated Up
    With some freshly machined jasmine rice. Would absolutely make this again, maybe next time with some broccoli in addition to -- or in place of -- some of the peppers.

=R=
  • Post #3070 - May 13th, 2024, 11:56 pm
    Post #3070 - May 13th, 2024, 11:56 pm Post #3070 - May 13th, 2024, 11:56 pm
    I was at my local Asian store, Lee-Lee's last week and I found a product called "salmon bellies." I was not familiar with them. A quick Google search noted that they could be cooked in an air fryer and they were a scrap product. The price of $3.99/ lb also indicated that it was scrap.

I took it home, removed all of the fin material and any excess skin. I cut it into strips about the size of my finger. I marinated in a mixture of oyster sauce, fish sauce, garlic, sesame oil and a touch of Thai peppers. I placed the strips in a preheated air fryer at 390F for about eight minutes.

It really tasted like salmon candy.
  • Post #3071 - May 14th, 2024, 6:27 pm
    Post #3071 - May 14th, 2024, 6:27 pm Post #3071 - May 14th, 2024, 6:27 pm
    lidia bastianich's garlic risotto, with fried eggs on top and chives from the garden; spinach avocado salad; some burrata for gilding the lily.
  • Post #3072 - May 17th, 2024, 7:25 pm
    Post #3072 - May 17th, 2024, 7:25 pm Post #3072 - May 17th, 2024, 7:25 pm
    Hadn't made char kway teow since last fall and had to remedy that . . .

Mise En Place & Konosuke SKD Tsuchime Gyuto, 210mm
    Black pepper, bean sprouts, eggs, chopped garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish balls (cut into slices), garlic chives, cooking caramel, fish sauce, lap cheong, chow fun noodles, 26-30 shrimp, avocado oil, homemade sambal and granulated sugar.

Char Kway Teow
    On the platter.

Note to self: take the time to make the noodles at home. There's just no great solution for buying them. These fresh ones, from the Richwell Market, were made from wheat flour, potato flour and tapioca starch, containing not a lick of rice whatsoever. So, good but not ideal or correct.

=R=
  • Post #3073 - May 18th, 2024, 9:08 am
    Post #3073 - May 18th, 2024, 9:08 am Post #3073 - May 18th, 2024, 9:08 am
    Chicken Vesuvio. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/102 ... en-vesuvio ( behind pay wall ). Good for a first try. Sauce needs to be thicker.
  • Post #3074 - May 20th, 2024, 6:55 am
    Post #3074 - May 20th, 2024, 6:55 am Post #3074 - May 20th, 2024, 6:55 am
    Chicken wings for a group of about 15 teenagers. This is before broiling to brown them just before serving. We pressed the easy button and served frozen French fries which we baked as a side.

Also not pictured are homemade brownie ice cream sandwiches with strawberry ice cream.

The end of an era for our household - we've had to provide dinner to this organization every few months for about 15 years. Now our last participant is aging out :shock:
  • Post #3075 - May 20th, 2024, 6:43 pm
    Post #3075 - May 20th, 2024, 6:43 pm Post #3075 - May 20th, 2024, 6:43 pm
    Hadn't had these in a while -- marinated/grilled short ribs . . .

Grilling
    Marinated overnight in a blend of hatcho miso, red miso and sake.

Charcoal-Grilled Short Ribs
    On the platter.

Plated Up
    Grilled asparagus, Calrose rice and kimchi made by a friend.

=R=
  • Post #3076 - May 21st, 2024, 12:37 pm
    Post #3076 - May 21st, 2024, 12:37 pm Post #3076 - May 21st, 2024, 12:37 pm
    Last night, pork chops. I refuse to buy Jewel's "enhanced" pork, but I snagged a couple bone-in thin sliced chops from Tony's.

The best pork chops we ever had were in Lisbon, Carvoaria Jacto. Nothing but salt and maybe oil. I've been trying to replicate that for years and I think I'm finally there.

1) lots of salt (a little black pepper), a half hour before cooking
    2) screaming hot cast iron pan, a little olive oil
    3) thin chops, 3 minutes per side, there's got to be some significant browning.

They get pretty well done, but the crispiness of any fat more than makes up for it.

Served with brussel sprouts with a gochujang, mirin and maple glaze, and blanched bean sprouts with a little soy, rice vinegar, green onion, sesame seeds and sesame oil.
    What is patriotism, but the love of good things we ate in our childhood?
    -- Lin Yutang
  • Post #3077 - May 22nd, 2024, 10:02 am
    Post #3077 - May 22nd, 2024, 10:02 am Post #3077 - May 22nd, 2024, 10:02 am
    JoelF wrote:I refuse to buy Jewel's "enhanced" pork, but I snagged a couple bone-in thin sliced chops from Tony's.
    Yeah! Most of the small chains seem to have unenhanced pork. It's not marked as such on store packages, and the occasional prepackaged products (tenderloins mostly) specifically note the ingredients. Anyhoo, that entire meal sounds great. Are you low carb - I don't see a starchy accompaniment?

We also had pork last night: Some unenhanced tenderloins (one from Mariano's, one from Valli) brined with salt, sugar, fenugreek, hot Calabrian pepper, thyme; then grilled at 400F in the fake kamado with a mop of honey, doenjang, olive oil, homemade Fresno hot sauce. I've found that moderate temperature direct grilling yields juicy yet acceptably done tenderloins in a reasonable amount of time. Red-juiced pork doesn't go over well here despite its being frozen long enough to quell trichinae worries.

Last night's slight innovation was some baby carrots sort of butter poached/sauteed. I put a moderate amount of butter in a small nonstick skillet, added a half pound of baby carrots, and cooked uncovered on simmer for around 30 or 40 minutes, stirring frequently. Seasoned about halfway through with salt and white pepper. They were pretty darn good, slightly caramelized and fairly tender but by no means mushy.

Also Jewel's Steakhouse Roaster little potatoes, boiled and buttered, and a mundane tossed salad.
  • Post #3078 - May 22nd, 2024, 1:37 pm
    Post #3078 - May 22nd, 2024, 1:37 pm Post #3078 - May 22nd, 2024, 1:37 pm
    tjr wrote:
    JoelF wrote:I refuse to buy Jewel's "enhanced" pork, but I snagged a couple bone-in thin sliced chops from Tony's.
    Yeah! Most of the small chains seem to have unenhanced pork. It's not marked as such on store packages, and the occasional prepackaged products (tenderloins mostly) specifically note the ingredients. Anyhoo, that entire meal sounds great. Are you low carb - I don't see a starchy accompaniment?

Not officially or efficiently, but we are attempting to eat more veg and fewer starchy staples. There will still be sandwich, pasta, or dumplings in our rotations, rice is a little more seldom.
    What is patriotism, but the love of good things we ate in our childhood?
    -- Lin Yutang
  • Post #3079 - May 26th, 2024, 7:29 pm
    Post #3079 - May 26th, 2024, 7:29 pm Post #3079 - May 26th, 2024, 7:29 pm
    As I posted on the pellet grill thread, I had some success yesterday with a brisket I cooked overnight on Friday into Saturday on my new Traeger Ironwood XL . . .

Rubbed Brisket & Ironwood XL
    Since I was only cooking a single brisket, I went top rack and placed a drip pan underneath to help with clean up. My cooker is hottest on the left side, so the point went that way. I also sprayed the rack with some nonstick spray. This was a 20-pound choice packer cut (complete with mysterious divot) that trimmed down to about 13 pounds. I rubbed it with Morton kosher salt, coarsely ground black pepper and a light sprinkling of my homemade bbq rub.

After 16 total hours of cooking and 4 hours of resting. Definitely barked up and P-lenty of smoke. I wish I'd had a chance to grab some better shots but with a bunch of family & neighbors coming over, this was not the time for that . . .

Smoked Brisket

There's a bit more on the brisket below. In the heat of that moment, I had lots of other grilling to do . . .

Chicken Thighs! :D

Kayem Natural Casing Hot Dogs
    Threw these on after the bird came off. That one in front fell onto the coals. Before I could chuck it, someone took it and ate it. :o

Meanwhile, on a separate cooker . . .

Party Ribs

On The Platter
    Sprinkled with spring onion greens and toasted sesame seeds.

I did manage to grab a shot of my overly ambitious plate . . .

Brisket & Friends
    For a first effort on this cooker, I was really pleased. The brisket was 75% of the way there and I give myself a solid C on this. Pull-apart slices, great flavor, nice smoke, and a fantastic bark. Next time, I hope to start with a Prime brisket. I'll also give myself more time and ease it in. It's not saying much but yeah, this is certainly the best brisket I've ever smoked.

Tonight, more meat. Claire Saffitz has a new video demo'ing her ideal take on the patty melt. Some of her specific choices didn't appeal to me but the idea of making a patty sure melt did, especially because I had a bunch of chopped onions already on hand and 4 'wagyu' beef patties (from the box of meats I was gifted a few months back) in the freezer. So, patty melts it was . . .

Patty Melt
    American, cheddar, caramelized onions and Russian dressing. Home-fermented pickle, Memorial Day slaw and some of our friend Trude's delicious potato salad (leftover from yesterday's Brisketfest). w00t! :D

=R=
  • Post #3080 - May 27th, 2024, 5:54 pm
    Post #3080 - May 27th, 2024, 5:54 pm Post #3080 - May 27th, 2024, 5:54 pm
    Not something I'd normally do this time of year but I had some trim/scraps after I butchered Saturday's party ribs. Decided to throw them -- and a bunch of veg that was hanging around -- into an on-the-fly braise . . .

Mise En Place & Konosuke Swedish Stainless Gyuto, 240mm
    Spring onion whites, red onion, black pepper, herb plate (fresh parsley, thyme, sage, dried bay leaves), chopped garlic, celery, spring onion greens, red/orange/yellow bell peppers, baby back rib scraps, carrot, mini tomatoes, evoo, white wine and salt.

Seasoned and seared off the scraps in some evoo, then used the mirepoix+ to lift the fond from the bottom of the dutch oven. Once that had sweated a bit, I added the fresh herbs, a splash of wine and the tomatoes. Covered it and simmered it low for a couple of hours. When the meat was FOB, I removed it and continued to reduce the cooking medium on a low, uncovered simmer. Once that was where I wanted it, I re-seasoned and also, separately, crisped up the meat briefly under the broiler for a couple of minutes. After that, plate up and serve . . .

Plated Up
    With a young lettuces salad (Three Sisters Garden) with honey-dijon vinaigrette and some steamed/chilled asparagus.

Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day! :)

=R=
  • Post #3081 - May 28th, 2024, 6:45 pm
    Post #3081 - May 28th, 2024, 6:45 pm Post #3081 - May 28th, 2024, 6:45 pm
    Got some gai lan (aka Chinese broccoli) from Three Sisters Garden. It was destined for the wok . . .

Mise En Place & Makoto AS Ryusei Gyuto, 210mm
    Avocado oil, frozen udon, pixian doubanjiang, gai lain florets and chopped stems, leftover char kway teow sauce (from last week - fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, cooking caramel), Chinese-style bacon, lap cheong, gai lan leaves, chopped garlic and danshan seasoning.

Stir-Fried Gai Lan & Udon
    Really enjoyed the match-up of the mildly bitter gai lan with the sweet-leaning sauce and sweet cured-meat pieces. Noodle-wise, udon was probably not the best choice here. I enjoyed its chew but it's definitely better in a soupy dish than in a stir-fry. Zero crispiness achieved. Oh well, gotta' keep experimenting. :)

=R=
  • Post #3082 - May 30th, 2024, 7:36 pm
    Post #3082 - May 30th, 2024, 7:36 pm Post #3082 - May 30th, 2024, 7:36 pm
    Was planning to go out for dinner with some friends tonight but I got stuck on some EOD work calls and had to bail. When I came up for air, it was too late to do much of anything other than microwave some leftover/restaurant side dishes and grill some briefly-marinated Copper River sockeye that I was planning on cooking tomorrow . . .

Grilling
    Copper River sockeye salmon 'brushed' with teriyaki and sprinkled with homemade bbq rub.

On The Platter
    All in all, a fine pivot.

=R=
  • Post #3083 - June 1st, 2024, 7:41 pm
    Post #3083 - June 1st, 2024, 7:41 pm Post #3083 - June 1st, 2024, 7:41 pm
    Taking a pot of beans to a friend's house tomorrow, where he will be smoking a couple of brisket points on his woodburner . . .

Rancho Gordo Midnight Black Beans
    I've cooked at least 3-dozen+ varieties of RG beans over the years but these simple black beans are probably my favorites. Not only is their flavor great but when they're fully cooked, the intact to creamy ratio leaves them with what I consider to be an ideal texture, especially when paired with BBQ.

Mise En Place & Makoto AS Ryusei Gyuto, 210mm
    Black pepper, bay leaves, salt, smashed garlic, (unnecessarily overnight-soaked) black beans, slitted jalapenos & serranos (these go in whole), red onion and evoo. When I started the cook, I hadn't decided if I was going to leave them simple/as is or add some additional flavors. Either way, that decision didn't need to be made until after the beans had cooked through. Once they had, I added wee touches of Korean ketchup, dark brown sugar and worcestershire sauce. After that, into a very non-photogenic tupperware for transport tomorrow. :D

=R=
  • Post #3084 - June 3rd, 2024, 9:30 am
    Post #3084 - June 3rd, 2024, 9:30 am Post #3084 - June 3rd, 2024, 9:30 am
    The kid wanted gyros meat to take back to KC, to freeze and later serve on the excellent pitas from Baba's . That's the beehive cooking in a Sunbeam Carousel. We had reheated slices on Blunder Bread last night after he was gone, garnished with lettuce, tomato and tzatziki made with homemade yogurt.
  • Post #3085 - June 3rd, 2024, 3:41 pm
    Post #3085 - June 3rd, 2024, 3:41 pm Post #3085 - June 3rd, 2024, 3:41 pm
    Tilapia Kung Pao: https://www.seriouseats.com/kung-pao-fi ... rns-recipe
  • Post #3086 - June 3rd, 2024, 7:22 pm
    Post #3086 - June 3rd, 2024, 7:22 pm Post #3086 - June 3rd, 2024, 7:22 pm
    Kicking the week off at the grill . . .

Grilling
    Charcoal-grilled chicken thighs . . . and a lone wiener. :mrgreen:

Broiled Asparagus
    Garlic-Lemon Butter.

Plated Up
    With some leftover/reheated beans made by my friend.

=R=
  • Post #3087 - June 4th, 2024, 6:17 pm
    Post #3087 - June 4th, 2024, 6:17 pm Post #3087 - June 4th, 2024, 6:17 pm
    Singapore Curry Noodles had been on my 'try this' list for a while. With some char siu from Richwell/Jason BBQ already on hand, after prepping (aka watching a few youtube videos this afternoon), I finally got around to it out today . . .

Mise En Place & Myojin Riki Seisakusho SG2 Gyuto, 210mm
    Rice vermicelli, bean sprouts, red onion, carrot, S&B curry powder, green/red bell peppers, oyster sauce, turmeric, char siu, eggs, granulated sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, avocado oil, sliced garlic, 26-30 shrimp and garlic chives.

Singapore Curry Noodles
    On the platter. Nothing to complain about here. Once everything's prepped, this is a fairly simple, extremely satisfying dish. I can see making a few adjustments next time -- maybe even going meatless (firm or fried tofu) cutting back on the bell peppers and/or upping the onion and up the carrot. But in the end, I think this dish would do well using pretty much any veg one had laying around.

=R=
  • Post #3088 - June 12th, 2024, 6:22 pm
    Post #3088 - June 12th, 2024, 6:22 pm Post #3088 - June 12th, 2024, 6:22 pm
    A quickie, after-work trip to the grill . . .

Pork Steaks aka Pork Shoulder Chops
    Marked them directly/briefly over the fire, then shingled them on the indirect side, covered, for about 7 minutes.

Plated Up
    With some pretty spindly but still tasty broiled asparagus (garlic-lemon-butter) and some leftover/reheated Good Mother Stallard Beans.

Happy Wednesday! :)

=R=

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events