LTH Home

Spice Advice

Spice Advice
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 2 of 2 
  • Post #31 - November 20th, 2020, 11:06 am
    Post #31 - November 20th, 2020, 11:06 am Post #31 - November 20th, 2020, 11:06 am
    Hi- Thanks Ronnie. I just got an order from them, and so I am on their email list, but I did not get that one about the Evanston store opening. Apparently all of his stores have been touchless for a while. He said that none of his employees have gotten the virus. He is trying to promote his stores to take pressure off of his mail order business. He is afraid he will not be able to keep up with his mail order business. He also has nutmeg, poultry stuffing seasoning, and one other Thanksgiving seasoning on sale for $1, but only at one of his stores, and he has some gift box coupons that can also only be used at one of his stores.

When I ordered a gift card from him a few weeks ago, I was supposed to get a free mug, but then they ran out, and so now I can just pick it up at the Evanston store when they get more in.

He is also encouraging people to not travel for Thanksgiving. I was not planning on doing it, but I am sure a lot of people will go somewhere. Thanks, Nancy

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more