LTH Home

Jewel-ry

Jewel-ry
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
    Page 56 of 56 
  • Post #1651 - August 4th, 2022, 9:21 am
    Post #1651 - August 4th, 2022, 9:21 am Post #1651 - August 4th, 2022, 9:21 am
    The start of the coupon is quite misleading though. It says, "$1.00 off Any Refrigerated Yogurt Purchase of $1 or more. Limit 1 item. Excludes frozen yogurt." Emphasis added.

Reading that, I would take it to mean "Any", excluding frozen yogurt, just like it says. If they didn't mean that, they shouldn't have written it that way.
    The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity. -- Abraham Lincoln
  • Post #1652 - August 4th, 2022, 11:11 am
    Post #1652 - August 4th, 2022, 11:11 am Post #1652 - August 4th, 2022, 11:11 am
    tjr wrote:What did it say in the Offer Details? Did it say just applies to those items?
    I looked for a similar coupon but I don't seem to have one.

Any Refrigerated Yogurt Purchase
    of $1 or more. Limit 1 item. Excludes Frozen Yogurt.
    Personalized Deal
    One time use
    Expires: 08/09/22
    OfferDetail: Offer is valid in-store and online at Jewel-Osco banner locations in Northern, Central, Western Illinois, Eastern Iowa and Northwest Indiana.
    Disclaimer: Add offers to your loyalty account prior to in-store or online check-out, then redeem in the store where you regularly shop or apply to your online order. Offers are personalized to the loyalty account holder and store associated with the holder’s loyalty account. Offers cannot be assigned or transferred and may not be redeemable in other store locations. Offers are limited to one per customer unless otherwise stated and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Using multiple accounts to exceed limits on offers and promotions is not permitted. We reserve the right to terminate accounts if we believe they are used for such activities. Offers do not apply to online orders scheduled for delivery or pickup after the offer expiration dates. Offers cannot be doubled or combined with any other offer, savings, coupon or discount. Internet/digital coupons cannot be doubled except manufacturers’ coupons, where permitted by the issuing manufacturer and accepted by participating store locations. In the event of product return, savings may be deducted from refund. All rebate offers are subject to applicable manufacturer’s additional terms. You pay applicable taxes, bottle/can deposits, and bag fees on purchased and free items. Prices may change and vary among store locations. Prices effective on the date you place an online order may not be the same on your scheduled order delivery or pickup date. Prices for products you order online generally are higher than in our physical store locations and may vary by fulfillment method chosen. Online promotions, discounts and offers may differ from those in our physical store locations. Not all items/varieties available in all store locations. Quantities limited to inventory on hand and subject to availability. Sales in retail quantities only. Some items may be subject to manufacturers’ limitations and other requirements. While supplies last. Transactional limits may apply. No rainchecks. We reserve the right to modify or cancel offers and/or correct typographical, pictorial and other ad or pricing errors. Offer void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.
  • Post #1653 - August 4th, 2022, 1:57 pm
    Post #1653 - August 4th, 2022, 1:57 pm Post #1653 - August 4th, 2022, 1:57 pm
    I suspect as shipping continues to be unreliable and foods continue to vanish from inventories, we will see more protective caveats like the above, telling us that, as Mick Jagger once noted, you can't always get what you want.
    "All great change in America begins at the dinner table." Ronald Reagan

http://midwestmaize.wordpress.com
  • Post #1654 - August 4th, 2022, 10:50 pm
    Post #1654 - August 4th, 2022, 10:50 pm Post #1654 - August 4th, 2022, 10:50 pm
    Certainly seems like the yogurt offer does apply to "any yogurt" not just those brands. I thought the "eligible items" meant which items the selected store had in stock, and varied by which store was selected. For example, I had a Mountain Dew coupon earlier this summer and wanted to buy Voltage. Since that was hard to find at the time, I had to check a few nearby stores for it to show up in the list.
  • Post #1655 - August 5th, 2022, 6:04 pm
    Post #1655 - August 5th, 2022, 6:04 pm Post #1655 - August 5th, 2022, 6:04 pm
    tjr wrote:Certainly seems like the yogurt offer does apply to "any yogurt" not just those brands. I thought the "eligible items" meant which items the selected store had in stock, and varied by which store was selected. For example, I had a Mountain Dew coupon earlier this summer and wanted to buy Voltage. Since that was hard to find at the time, I had to check a few nearby stores for it to show up in the list.

The Eligible items from 2 different coupons I tried is what can be applied to the coupon. I had tried something similar with a drink coupon for Rockstar which was for $1.29 personal just for u coupon... and at the Jewel I saw a new flavor Rockstar Punched Aguas Frescas.. and off coarse the Eligible Items didn't have this flavor in the option list and what do u know it did not take off the coupon price when I tried to scan it at register. The employee told me because its not in the eligible list of Rockstar Drinks from the digital coupon even though all Rockstar's drinks are at the same price point at Jewel.
  • Post #1656 - August 9th, 2022, 2:20 am
    Post #1656 - August 9th, 2022, 2:20 am Post #1656 - August 9th, 2022, 2:20 am
    Starting 8/9, Jewel has Cabot cheese B1G1F, and there is a $1 coupon on J4U for Cabot shredded. Cherries are going back up to $4.99 a pound, and blueberries are going up to $2.99 a pint.
  • Post #1657 - August 9th, 2022, 1:32 pm
    Post #1657 - August 9th, 2022, 1:32 pm Post #1657 - August 9th, 2022, 1:32 pm
    I was just on J4U, and I just noticed that all of my Flavor Adventure coupons expire today, 8/9. I do not know if I will use any of them.
  • Post #1658 - August 12th, 2022, 12:33 am
    Post #1658 - August 12th, 2022, 12:33 am Post #1658 - August 12th, 2022, 12:33 am
    I was at the Jewel on Chicago Ave. in Evanston earlier this evening, and I noticed they had a lot of canned fruit on clearance, including large jars of pineapple in juice and red cherries in light syrup. They had eggs on sale for $2.99 a dozen, and as I mentioned under cherry prices, they had Western cherries on sale for $1.99 a pound. The sale flyer says that they are on sale for $4.99, and so I don't know if it is only the Chicago Ave. store that has them for $1.99 or not. The sign says that they are on sale through 8/16, and they actually looked good too. Bananas at that store are now $.69 a pound.
  • Post #1659 - Yesterday, 8:47 am
    Post #1659 - Yesterday, 8:47 am Post #1659 - Yesterday, 8:47 am
    Saturday Sampler

Proud Source Water
    750 ml
    Never order barbecue in a place that also serves quiche - Lewis Grizzard

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat