LTH Home

Viral Feta Pasta Recipe

Viral Feta Pasta Recipe
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Viral Feta Pasta Recipe

Post #1 - February 2nd, 2021, 11:15 am
    Post #1 - February 2nd, 2021, 11:15 am Post #1 - February 2nd, 2021, 11:15 am
    I've been enjoying Tik tok food videos lately. I've found they are very short and a minimal investment of time. You tube videos are mostly longer to watch so I can go through more of the tik tok videos quickly and if I need more info I can go to other sources, if necessary to get more information. One of the latest that has come to my attention is a viral feta pasta recipe. I have not made it yet but its basically plunk some cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil and feta on a baking pan, and bake, and pour in cooked pasta to mix and its done. I put a link to a you tube video below. Its said that when this went viral in Finland, they ran out of Feta cheese. Has anyone made this? Does anyone else enjoy tik tok videos related to food?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AiJ8JRnl4
    Toria

"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - As You Like It,
    W. Shakespeare
  • Post #2 - February 2nd, 2021, 3:14 pm
    Post #2 - February 2nd, 2021, 3:14 pm Post #2 - February 2nd, 2021, 3:14 pm
    Hi,

I have everything in the house to do this. Just have to wait for other dinners to be made to clear the way for this.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Cathy2
    Cathy2

"You'll be remembered long after you're dead if you make good gravy, mashed potatoes and biscuits." -- Nathalie Dupree
    Facebook, Twitter, Greater Midwest Foodways, Road Food 2012: Podcast
  • Post #3 - February 4th, 2021, 5:36 pm
    Post #3 - February 4th, 2021, 5:36 pm Post #3 - February 4th, 2021, 5:36 pm
    Me too. I plan on making it soon.
    Toria

W. Shakespeare
  • Post #4 - February 5th, 2021, 12:39 pm
    Post #4 - February 5th, 2021, 12:39 pm Post #4 - February 5th, 2021, 12:39 pm
    I've also seen the recipe made with ricotta, a log of goat cheese, burrata, and a chunk of Boursin. Some people don't like feta.
    Toria

W. Shakespeare
  • Post #5 - February 5th, 2021, 2:25 pm
    Post #5 - February 5th, 2021, 2:25 pm Post #5 - February 5th, 2021, 2:25 pm
    toria wrote:I've also seen the recipe made with ricotta, a log of goat cheese, burrata, and a chunk of Boursin. Some people don't like feta.

Yeah, I was thinking of trying it with a bunch of queso fresco I need to use up. I imagine it should work fine.
  • Post #6 - February 6th, 2021, 5:26 pm
    Post #6 - February 6th, 2021, 5:26 pm Post #6 - February 6th, 2021, 5:26 pm
    OK, so I make it today with the queso fresco I had leftover from a week and a half ago. The dish turned out -- inoffensive. I definitely think it needs something with a bite like feta to give it some character. I ended up shredding in a good amount of parmigiano-reggiano and finishing with some extra virgin olive oil and black pepper before it got to where I wanted it to be.
  • Post #7 - February 6th, 2021, 9:10 pm
    Post #7 - February 6th, 2021, 9:10 pm Post #7 - February 6th, 2021, 9:10 pm
    I have not made it yet but I think the feta with the saltiness of it will give it a punch of flavor. I think you can still put parmesan on it too.
    Toria

W. Shakespeare

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more