LTH Home

Flat Iron Pepper Co.

Flat Iron Pepper Co.
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Flat Iron Pepper Co.

Post #1 - November 14th, 2021, 6:35 pm
    Post #1 - November 14th, 2021, 6:35 pm Post #1 - November 14th, 2021, 6:35 pm
    If you are on Instagram you have probably encountered an ad from this company. I am usually able to completely ignore the ads but something drew me in to this company and I made my first and only purchase from an Instagram ad. I am now completely obsessed with their “Dark and Smoky” blend and have also hooked my daughter on it. I’m sprinkling it on almost everything.
    I also purchased their Four Pepper Blend which I have found is a lot of heat without a lot of flavor and their Hatch Valley Green which is way too tame for my taste. Have repurchased the Dark and Smoky three times now so thought I would share….

https://www.flatironpepper.com/
  • Post #2 - November 16th, 2021, 2:11 pm
    Post #2 - November 16th, 2021, 2:11 pm Post #2 - November 16th, 2021, 2:11 pm
    I am also a fan of flatiron and the dark and smoky is my favorite too. The Asian reds is also a good choice. I am fine with the 4 pepper blend as a better (and hottera) version of a basic chili flake, but agree that it is not as interesting as the others.

-Will
  • Post #3 - November 16th, 2021, 8:37 pm
    Post #3 - November 16th, 2021, 8:37 pm Post #3 - November 16th, 2021, 8:37 pm
    Hi Will,

I will add an Asian Reds to my next order. Hope they stay in business as I really appreciate the quality of their products.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more