LTH Home

Sadly, no LTH holiday party this year

Sadly, no LTH holiday party this year
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Sadly, no LTH holiday party this year

Post #1 - November 6th, 2021, 4:30 pm
    Post #1 - November 6th, 2021, 4:30 pm Post #1 - November 6th, 2021, 4:30 pm
    LTH,

A few people have asked about this (and guessed correctly) but I wanted to make a public announcement to let everyone know that the LTH holiday party will be on hiatus again this year. :(

It sucks but at the time of year when arrangements needed to be made, there was just too much uncertainty, too many unknowns and too many places that hadn't yet fully reopened to confidently plan -- and plunk down for -- a party. Even now, planning for such an event would be difficult and relatively joyless.

So, we'll put it on hold for one more year and hope that come 2022, the path to a large, indoor get-together in a public space will be a lot clearer than it has been this year.

Thanks,

=R=
    for LTH
    Same planet, different world
  • Post #2 - November 8th, 2021, 10:00 am
    Post #2 - November 8th, 2021, 10:00 am Post #2 - November 8th, 2021, 10:00 am
    Thank you for the update, Ronnie. I hope you have a great holiday season, even with this missing. And hope to see you at future events, including next year's holiday party.
    "All great change in America begins at the dinner table." Ronald Reagan

http://midwestmaize.wordpress.com
  • Post #3 - December 29th, 2021, 11:37 am
    Post #3 - December 29th, 2021, 11:37 am Post #3 - December 29th, 2021, 11:37 am
    Sad but prudent. What about the picnic? That might be a safer bet.
    Toria

"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - As You Like It,
    W. Shakespeare

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more