LTH Home

Cookbook swap at Evanston Public library 10/16

Cookbook swap at Evanston Public library 10/16
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Cookbook swap at Evanston Public library 10/16

Post #1 - October 3rd, 2022, 1:37 pm
    Post #1 - October 3rd, 2022, 1:37 pm Post #1 - October 3rd, 2022, 1:37 pm
    There is a cookbook and puzzle swap taking place at the main Evanston Public Library location on Church Street and Orrington Ave. in downtown Evanston on Sunday 10/16 from 2:00pm-4:00pm. It is taking place on the third floor in room 303, where they used to conduct book sales.

I am not sure if the books left over from the swap at the Robert Crown branch that took place in August will be included or not. Robert Crown is doing another cookbook swap in November.
  • Post #2 - October 14th, 2022, 8:25 pm
    Post #2 - October 14th, 2022, 8:25 pm Post #2 - October 14th, 2022, 8:25 pm
    I want to remind people that there is a cookbook and puzzle swap taking place on the third floor of the downtown Evanston Public Library at Church and Orrington, this Sunday 10/16 from 2:00-4:00pm. You do not have to have any cookbooks or puzzles to swap in order to participate. I have a few cookbooks I am going to contribute. Parking is free on Sundays in the lot next to the library. I think the parking garages now charge for parking on Sunday though. I think there is going to be another cookbook swap again at the Robert Crown branch on Main taking place right before Thanksgiving.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more