LTH Home

Transient Artisan Ales tap room, Bridgman, MI

Transient Artisan Ales tap room, Bridgman, MI
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Transient Artisan Ales tap room, Bridgman, MI

Post #1 - June 18th, 2018, 8:32 am
    Post #1 - June 18th, 2018, 8:32 am Post #1 - June 18th, 2018, 8:32 am
    Stopped at the Transient Artisan Ales tap room in Bridgman, MI on Saturday. The Black Currant Obelus Oak Aged Saison was fantastic.

Very nice vibe in the tasting room. Will return.

Transient Artisan Ales
    4229 Lake St, Bridgman, MI 49106

https://transientartisanales.com/
  • Post #2 - July 2nd, 2018, 11:15 am
    Post #2 - July 2nd, 2018, 11:15 am Post #2 - July 2nd, 2018, 11:15 am
    I was lucky enough to split a 375ml of anachronism, a Michigan wild cherry ale from 2016 (but was a recent release) with my buddy on Saturday. A crazy, vibrant bubble gum pink color. Just a fabulous drink.

Didn't make it up there from Union Pier this weekend, but plan to in a few weeks.

I got the tip on Transient from this April article by Josh Noel in the Tribune:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/travel/brewstraveler/ct-trav-transient-artisan-bridgman-0513-story.html
  • Post #3 - July 9th, 2018, 9:58 am
    Post #3 - July 9th, 2018, 9:58 am Post #3 - July 9th, 2018, 9:58 am
    Also, they are very dog friendly.

No food, but you can get some excellent sandwiches from Bridgman Meat Market down the street or take out from Lake Street Eats across the street.

Or just get wood fired pizzas at Haymarket's outpost around the corner on the Red Arrow Highway.
  • Post #4 - February 28th, 2020, 9:39 am
    Post #4 - February 28th, 2020, 9:39 am Post #4 - February 28th, 2020, 9:39 am
    ziggy wrote:No food, but you can get some excellent sandwiches from Bridgman Meat Market down the street or take out from Lake Street Eats across the street.

I was in Transient last month and noticed that Bridgman Premier Meat Market is closed. Asked if they knew why they closed, but no info.

On a positive note, had some good beer and took home a four pack of All Jammed Up, a raspberry and strawberry sour wheat ale that was delicious. Obviously, while not as complex as their cask aged sours, this was bright and fresh, and a lot less money.

Transient is in our regular rotation when up with the guys and occasionally when our wives are with us. Always have a good time (we always meet some interesting people) and I usually have their sours which are consistently very good to great.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more