LTH Home

Kitchen Gardener magazines need a good home

Kitchen Gardener magazines need a good home
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Kitchen Gardener magazines need a good home

Post #1 - July 23rd, 2022, 7:58 am
    Post #1 - July 23rd, 2022, 7:58 am Post #1 - July 23rd, 2022, 7:58 am
    My husband and I are downsizing to a condo so I’m will no longer need all of my gardening resources. I have a stack of Kitchen Gardener magazines from the late 90s/early 00s that need a good home. This was a great publication from Taunton that I believe was a pre-cursor to Fine Gardening, and it has both terrific gardening advice (focused on fruits and veg, of course) as well as a selection of solid recipes.
    If you have an interest in these, let me know and we’ll find a way to get them to you. We live in Lakeview near Southport and Belmont.
    "There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk, which is water that’s lying about being milk."
    - Ron Swanson
  • Post #2 - July 24th, 2022, 1:34 pm
    Post #2 - July 24th, 2022, 1:34 pm Post #2 - July 24th, 2022, 1:34 pm
    If you don't get any takers for the magazines, you could take them over to North Park Village Recycling on Pulaski near Peterson, and put them in the trailer there. The trailer is only unlocked during the day. Somebody might take them home. It is just Time and Newsweek and People magazines that sit there, and one of the volunteers has to recycle them. Anything unusual usually gets taken by somebody. National Geographic magazines get picked up right away too.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more