LTH Home

Order fantastic plants for your garden from Teresa

Order fantastic plants for your garden from Teresa
  • Forum HomePost Reply BackTop
  • Order fantastic plants for your garden from Teresa

Post #1 - March 17th, 2023, 3:51 am
    Post #1 - March 17th, 2023, 3:51 am Post #1 - March 17th, 2023, 3:51 am
    Hi Henry Brockman's sister Teresa Brockman starts a ton of veggie plants, and brings them to the Evanston farmer's market in May She does not have the cheapest plants, but she has the best plants. All of her plants are raised organically, and she has tons of heirloom plants, and in particular tomatoes. She probably has close to 100 different tomato plants to choose from. She also has lots of pepper plants, as well as herbs, squash, eggplant, greens, broccoli and brussel sprouts. She grows all of the varieties that she sells first, to see if they will work before she starts selling them. She gives a 10% off discount if you buy at least $75 of plants, and a 20% discount if you purchase at least $150 worth of plants. She wants people to order now. You will then pick up all your herbs, greens, and broccoli on 5/6 at the Evanston farmer's market. She will then bring up all of her warm weather plants such as tomatoes, peppers, squash and eggplant on 5/20.

She still has lots of plants left to sell, but don't wait until the last moment to place your order. She is out of a few things already. Three years ago, when gardening was really popular, she mostly sold out in one week, but there are not nearly as many people gardening this year. Here is the link to her website where you can place an order. I buy most of my plants from her, and I always have really good luck with them in my garden. I just ordered $167 worth of plants. She still has lots of sun gold cherry tomato plants left. They are my favorite tomato.

https://www.teresasunnylanefarm.com/
  • Post #2 - April 2nd, 2023, 3:10 pm
    Post #2 - April 2nd, 2023, 3:10 pm Post #2 - April 2nd, 2023, 3:10 pm
    Tomorrow 4/3 is the last day to order plants from Teresa. She is delivering the plants on 5/6 for all the herbs and cool weather plants, and 5/20 for the warm weather plants, such as tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and squash. She is out of a few things, and is running low on lots more. She is going to be there again on 5/13, and 5/27 to sell individual plants to those people that did not place an order with her. When you purchase your plants at the farmer's market, you pay more per plant, but you do not pay sales tax. If you order plants from her, you save 10% if you order $75 worth of plants, and 20% if you order $150 worth of plants. She still has lots of Sun Gold tomatoes. These are my favorite tomatoes.

Contact

About

Team

Advertize

Close

Chat

Articles

Guide

Events

more